Another lay. Groundhog Day.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I mentioned Groundhog Day because I have done it this exact way before. First off I havnt had much time to look for new girls this week, so this has been the only day. I also signed up for pof 2 days ago and it's shit going to delete it too much beating around the bush get out there it's ten times better. We start off with me going on a night out in the local town. I took the car, didn't want to drink, so we hit up first bar. Eased in talked to a few groups then one girl was hitting on me she bought me two drinks, but I didn't find her attractive enough to pursue maybe a 5. Me and my wingman for the night someone with no game whatsoever but ok looking and could talk some bullshit i guess went on to next club. Before we went in a group of 3 girls approach us telling us it's crap and not to go in. we have a bit of banter I don't know what I do because I don't have a structure but when I meet a girl outside a club like this i usually f close. I'm good looking so attention comes my way at times and I'm always smiling love being in the field. I knew this hb8 liked me tons of iois so kissed later on. I then just said am I coming to yours or are you coming to mine this was after some dancing and more general chat. She had to presuade her friend to come back to our hotel (she had work in morning) where my wingman got something (no idea what bj maybe) and I f closed hb8. Other times I've been leaving to go home and just start talking to a girl and end up going home with them i know there sometimes drunk but I can't complain. I've had sex numerous times with one of them so not just a one night thing. Just want to pin point what I'm doing to understand better. My phone book is starting to get a steady amount of girls filling it up all over country which is great. I think we need to use our best attributes and stay away from our weakest ones for eg I struggled with online dating so why bother. I sometimes struggle with approaching, but this just needs work. I do think though even if you don't understand what to do being in the field still makes you better. Just get out there see what works and stick to it I guess