What does she want?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Post subject: What does she want?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

There's a girl at my colledge. Quite beautiful but I couldn't give a fuck till we were at same party. There was always group of AMOGs around here but I'm pretty good dancer and she danced with me for while. She accidentaly scratched my forearm and after that she grabed my hand and cooled it by here drink and looked in my eyes (It was so sexy :wink: ). When we (I, she + her friend) went for colledge (each other to own bed) she said: "I'll slap your butt." (I circle her friend so she wasn't next to me) I said: "What you gonna do now?" She: "Now, Cristine (her friend) will slap your butt."

Facebook: She posted picture with half of her face and wrote in commets that it needs half of man.
I wrote (to comments): "Give me beer and you can cut my room-mate."
I received 4 messages from her:
"It wasn't enough for you how I was kicking you during party?" (hint about dancing)
":D"
"And who is your room-mate"
":)"
Me:"I cannot remember any kicking but scratched forearm and first-aid by drink"
"My room-mate is here" (photo of him, quiet funny)

Then she didn't reply for long time after week I send message:
"You aren't interested any more?"
She replyed: "In your room-mate?"
Me: "We didn't speak about anyone other."
No message from her. I gave up.

But...

This monday another party, she appeared, I decided to dance with her but she wasn't interested so I just leaved. I spent some time at dance floor and she was with two guys at bar and she was looking at my direction when I was dancing. Those two boys have been more interested in each other :) so I went to her and said that those two probably want to be on their own. She went with me on dance floor and said that she wanted to leave those men. On dance floor she wasn't interested in dancing with me so I left here. When I sat down she just walked to me and try to get me on my feet. But after all she went to table with her friends. I told to my self: "Hey, she doesn't want you." I was pretty tired so I sat down with my drink and rest...
After while I feel hairs on my face. She was holding her hairs in hand and tickled my face, after only about 5 seconds here friend pull her out of me :evil:

Again on facebook:
Me: "That monday night was great, I want to repeat it without ... (names of those two boys at bar and her friend that pulled her out of me)."
She: "I don't understand."
Me: "No, no, no, that's not true. If it is true, then I don't undertand you."
she didn't reply...

Today during luch I was sitting with some mates and she sat next to me in spite of there was at least one chair as good as that next to me.

Now, I want to know your opinion. I think that I attract her but for some reason she don't let me do anything with her. Maybe she isn't decided but definately she do not have boyfriend.

Any advices?

PS: Sorry for my English my maternal language is czech

Post subject: Re: What does she want?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:00 pm 

Your messages to her are needy.

You had this girl... you're driving her away with shitty messages.

Stop messaging her and get her on a date. Escalate!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your messages to her are needy.

You had this girl... you're driving her away with shitty messages.

Stop messaging her and get her on a date. Escalate!
She show me interest when I ignore her and she ignores me when I show care. I wonder if she is shy, undecided or if she is some kind of bitch which just want to play with me her nasty game in which I am inferior.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

First of all, this is not a lay report... whatever

It seems like your mistake was that you didn't escalate. She clearly showed interest and what did you do? You showed her your roommate and ask her if she was interested in him? Why would you ever do that? She probably thought you were not interested and now I bet she is confused just as much as you are.

Make things clear by asking her on a date and hope that her initial interest is still there!