Epic Lay Fail

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests

Post subject: Epic Lay Fail
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm definitely punching myself and if you were sitting here next to me, you might be punching me too.

Here's what happened….

MY ALMOST LAYS SINCE I'VE STARTED LEARNING GAME

Almost Lay Number 1:

The girl is a HB 7 that I cold approached at school by a vending machine. She has a bf and we've been having sexually charged text conversations for weeks now.

Finally, she comes over because she lives far...
It should also be noted that I live at home with my parents in case that matters.

Anyway, she sits on my bed, I show her a few things on my computer and start to "watch" South Park online. This is where I begin to escalate….

I touch here here and there and she slowly starts to get a little more comfortable with it. All the while she is still trying to take my hands off and keeps repeating… "Stop I have a bf. This isn't right." I continue anyway and she keeps saying how much she hates me (because it's turning her on). After continued refusals I try my very first freeze out! We still have't even made out. I tell her that if she says no, I'll respect it.

Her body language changed and she immediately said "Well no doesn't always mean no". The freeze out worked! I thought.. I start escalating again…. She keeps resisting AGAIN.

I keep going and she starts to say that she needs to leave before something "bad" happens and she makes a mistake. Her bf did call once during the situation, but she showed little change in her behavior after that. Finally, she really had to go so I walked her out….

I DON'T KNOW HOW I COULD HAVE NOT FUCKED HER AFTER ALL THAT. THERE HAS TO HAVE BEEN SOMETHING I'VE BEEN DOING WRONG.

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Epic Lay Fail
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:57 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do some studying up on LMR (Last Minute Resistance).

IT's gold! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xncjwj ... _lifestyle

If you look back through my old posts, you'll see a lay report where I used this method.

Post subject: Re: Epic Lay Fail
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Do some studying up on LMR (Last Minute Resistance).

IT's gold!

If you look back through my old posts, you'll see a lay report where I used this method.
Thnx!
Lmr was a major sticking-point for me too and this really helped