First time sarging - SUCCESS! **Amazing approach method!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry for re-posting from field report, but as this IS a "lay report" I felt like it had to be the right place. I will leave the other one open in the field report section aswell.

Hey guys, I really hope you will read my story about yesterdays evening!

Yesterday my friend Angelo (AngeloDK on puaf) invited me out with him and 4 of his girl-friends from his study, we started out warming up at one of their appartments, without drinking of course! It was really chill and I got to know everyone of them quite well.

A couple of hours later, we decided to go to that party we had "warmed up" for. I had not been drinking so I drove my car over there with Angelo and one of the girls.

Before entering the party, my head was swirling around with all the openers, techniques, rules and everything else I've learned here on the internet, and from "The Game". But overall I felt comfortable and some guy on the {CHAT} forum had earlier on told me to just have a good time, and have fun, then the girls would pay it back. I merely have to thank you for that.

So up at the party we went inside with great enthusiasm as we had learned, I found my "sets" and I gotta tell you, there was many hot girls at this party, I'm only 19 years old but in quite good shape and I get told that I look older, about 21-23. The other students at the party was from 20-28 I guess.
Me and angelo and 3 of the girls went to the bar to just chill abit and get something to drink, this is where I found the first girl I was interested in, I started neg'ing her for bumping into me, she was really drunk so nothing really seemed to help, so I decided to play it cool and leave her.
Now, me and Angelo sat at a table having fun, the girls were drinking, I got 1 drink but only so that I wouldn't look "boring", this is when I saw a girl sitting on a couch all by her self, she had blond long hair, nice tights and a cute little dress. She was sitting with her phone so I came up with an Idea.

I looked at Angelo and nodded as i left the table, went over to the blond girl casually with my phone in the right hand ready. I sat down next to her, lay an arm around her and took a selfie! Hahaha, you heard me right. He response was "that wasn't a good picture" Then we took one more, afterwards she looked me in the eyes and from what I could tell she was already interested in me. She presented her self, and I did as well.
Shortly afterwards some song she like came on and she wanted me with her out on the dancefloor, so we did.

I SUCK at dancing, so i decided to try out some methods and tricks. I knew she liked kino, because she was touching me all the time, holding my hands, my waist and shoulders. I wanted to find out how much into me she was, so i backpedalled slowly, and she was totally following me. I sat down on the back of a couch, with her standing infront of me as we talked. This was an awesome feeling, I felt like I had so much controll over her and the rest of the room.
She had given me much more that the 3 IOI's, and when she sat down next to me she started talking and I interrupted her with "can I ask you something?", "yes of course" - "would you like to kiss?" she smiled, and blushed abit, she said that he "sex-friend" was at the party and that he probably wouldn't like it, then I just leaned towards her and said "yes you will", then we kissed.

All this took about 3-4 minutes, from meeting her to kissing with her sitting on top of me. This was great. I had mastered my first set like a true PUA. After some time kissing with her, she offered me a drink, so I went with her up to the bar and got one - this is when one of her friends grapped her and told her that he wanted to talk, it was okay.

I went back to Angelo and had my drink, he was amazed and so was the girls we had been with earlier the evening. All of them were asking me how and, said "It went so fast!"

Later the evening the blond girl came back, and we kissed alot again, she asked me how old I was and guessed "23?" I asked her how old she was "26", wow I had just done a 26 year old hottie! I told her that I was 20 which didn't have any impact on the situation. She also asked me how I had done it so easily, she seemed really surprized herself.

Later on she asked me to follow her, she took me to a room downstairs where we made out - It was amazing.

Afterwards she got my phone #, and told me to go have fun with my friends now. So I did.

Thank you for reading, hope you find some of it useful. I will gladly elaborate if you have any questions or anything to say. :-)

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:14 am 
Dedicated Member

Bro. That was dope. Congratz man!

Click here to get your FREE report now!