OkCupid 5day Asian HB8 lay, and tips for gaming Asian girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

I've read on alot of sites that PUA game doesn't work very well on Asians and I wanted to put my 2 cents in on it. I'm an Asian guy, 24, and have been told by women of all races and cultures that I'm very attractive my whole life. Now, when it comes to Asian girls, I think there are a few very specific sets of things they are looking for that most people who don't deal with them enough may not know. Lacking said knowledge may well cause guys to think Asian girls are either not receptive to charm or just not interested. But trust me, charm works well on Asian girls just like any girl. Often, it is just that they do not find you physically compelling enough to merit a fast lay - that doesn't mean you have no chance of fucking an Asian who doesn't immediately find you attractive but that you simply have to extend the timeframe of the game.

Anyways, a few key things about Asian girls -
1) they care heavily about potential prospects passing a looks test. If you do, great. If not, its not over BUT you will most likely not be getting a quick lay.
2) Asian girls are silly because they are RELATIVELY culturally conservative.
3) Asian girls are almost always looking for LTR and a boyfriend, so to operate under a different premise is to step into the zone of immediate disqualification
4) wit and charm that works on other races often seem to escape over the heads of Asian girls. In reality, they understand it but whats important is whether or not they FEEL it. And them being different, you must embrace and work with a different mentality and ideology. The main area where guys screw up is the
Order of Operations: For other races(usually more liberal), you use the nuances of charm and wit to open the girl up to emotional/romantic bonding and development. What most guys don't realize is, as applies to most Asian girls who aren't sluts, it works the other way around. You use your personality, character, wholesomeness, and realness to catalyze emotional/romantic bonding to THEN open the girl up to the nuances of charm and wit. Think about it: for those of you who have tried cold, direct, indirect, or pretty much any random approach on an Asian girl who is hot(and probably has a high appraisal of her own value), how often does it blow up in your face with the girl giving you some combination of a disgusted look, a "HELL NO!", or utter unresponsiveness? That's because Asian girls (because they are usually more educated and instilled with different values) need the comfort and repoire building first! Once comfort and some degree of trust is built, then charm, wit, and aspects of the game will actually work! So understand that the pua order of operations must at points, be adjusted to the exact 180 of what should normally take place. I promise you pua tactics STILL work, and virtually require no change or modification --> the only thing that requires change and careful attunement is the ORDER that you use these strategic devices in. Once you have the order right, it is really little different from gaming any other girl. I'll explain more further in the post.

Ok enough groundwork.
So I started talking to this cute Asian girl on OKcupid which I have now been using for 2 weeks. Being that most guys on the site are ridiculous losers and not great looking, I have a huge inherent advantage over them in that I am socially normal and considered by many to be attractive. I just have a job now as an accountant that keeps me from living the fun life of depravity that I used to.

Anyways, whats important for online dating is the presentation of a profile that positively affirms your worth, and if your target is Asian girls, your LTR POTENTIAL. So, for those of you who aren't in a position of white collar professionalism, LIE ABOUT IT! You ARE an accountant, you ARE a med school student, you ARE a JD or law student... you get the point. No Asian girl of any worth in her right mind wants to go out with a janitor or a cashier at McDonalds (valid jobs that I don't look down on in the slightest but one must understand that women, especially Asians, do)Make sure your profile stresses that but at the same time offers glimpses into the fun and interesting well-learned and well-lived person you are underneath it all.
Now the prerequisites that must be met for Asian girls in looking for a prospect is:
1) Physical looks (just like everyone)
2) Going somewhere professionally (Affirm this by lying if need be)
3) Has desirable qualities as a person (I know 2 and 3 should be reversed and its fucked up but they aren't as applies to Asians)
4) What the girl is looking for in particular at that moment as far as relationships (usually LTR)

The job thing is not important once the Asian girls make a snap judgement that, yes, you do pass that basic test. And if they are already talking to you insofar as exchanging a first message back and forth, you know you've already passed test 1).

What I can't stress enough is that 3) is where almost ALL pua's go wrong. The regular negging, building repoire thing really JUST DOES NOT work. For this same reason is why Asian girls are not receptive of quick, direct, sexually charged wit and charm. Its not that they don't understand it(unless they just came to America), its that it doesn't fit the mold of what their ideal guy is. Asian girls need stability - meaning, they want to see the PROMISE of a guy who will care for them and be there for them and does not just want them sexually. Now, while the exact opposite may be the case, you will have to suspend pua instincts and mix a little herb into your regular routine. Not saying to act like a pussy as Asians still like Alpha guys. Just be more sensitive. Don't joke too sexually until its already a done deal. Before that, you must be sweet and caring. What worked in this case for me was - introduction, joking lightly with very, very light negging, then switching to the mindset of "I want to make her my GF", then talking sexual, then "I want to make her my GF", then fucking. I know, its counterintuitive in most other cases but Asian girls, at every step of advancing a possible relationship, NEED the guarantee(better to be shown than verbally expressed) that you two will be exclusive.

So, the actual lay report.

Sent her a msg. She responds immediately with "do you wanna talk on the phone". I'm like "damn that was quick" and we end up talking for 45 min right away. The thing is, usually when a girl is that direct, you'd think she's trying to fuck that night. Not so, we talked about the most boooring shit ever like background and random experiences we've had. And thats fine. After the first night, she was sure she wanted me around. Knowing her thoughts(and you will know cause Asian girl are rarely as subtle as white girls) on me, I then began to flirt through texts. Flirt, throw in a few compliments. Now at this point(day 2), I say this to her "prove to me you're not always a dork(I'd made fun of her for being dorky before - great for Asians cause you can always accuse them of being nerds or dorks), put down your books and get coffee with me tomorrow". She was shocked by how quick and abrupt (for Asians, who build relationships over months, it really was and is quick) but said yes. At this point I could feel the fear emanating from her - "OMG he just wants to fuck me after 1 day I don't know about this guy"
The next morning, she txts me early saying she has to cancel cause she's too busy studying, etc.
So when she txts me back her reply saying "No", this is what I do:
I ignored her for 12 hours, which, at this stage of growing intimacy with an Asian, is alot.
Then at exactly 12 hours later, I replied with this:
"Hey ####,
Look, I'm not on a dating site to make internet friends or casual acquaintances. I'm looking for a relationship. I don't want to invest without receiving investment in return. Anyways, good luck and I wish you the best"
Now this might seem like a gamble but it really isn't because, going back to 3), this is what you need to show Asian girls.
She immediately(and I mean within seconds) msgs me back 6 msgs about her she wants a relationship too, she really likes me, wants to see me, blah blah blah. The main point of progression here is that by turning the tables on her anti-slut mechanism and making me seem like an anti-slut myself who wants LTR, she realized definitively that I AM worthwhile.
I wait a few more hours to make it seem like I'm processing and cooling off, then msg her back:
"First off, I'm sorry that I made some assumptions about you that were completely wrong. I felt like you were trying to play with me and I couldn't be sure. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't have romantic thoughts about you, because thats what happens when people are attracted to each other(a statement validating sexual thoughts in a good-guy way which also INTRODUCES the idea of sex but in a there-is-nothing-wrong-with-it way), but that was not at all why I wanted to see you. I know its been brief but I really like a lot about you. I like the way you say my name, I like the way you're kinda goofy but candid with your social interaction. And really, I just realized now, that I wanna know you better. I'm sorry and hope we can see each other still.
P.S., I hope you don't show this msg to your friends cause I'll be really damn embarassed (throw in a joke at the end to lighten the mood after serious points have already been expressed)

That was about all the work it took. She msgs me back, we set a date to meet after my work on Thursday(it was Sunday then). Thursday I finish work, drive from north Jersey to Harlem, NYC. Go to her apartment. She orders ME food. We eat, bs, then go to her room. Make out and feel her body for 25-30 min, she offers very weak LMR 3 times, then just straight asks "do you wanna fuck?". Done deal, fucked for an hour missionary, doggy, cowboy.

And it took 5 days since meeting her. And let me add that, if not for conflicting schedules preventing us from meeting up sooner, it would have literally only taken 48 hours. During those 5 days, only about the first 36-48 hours were spent on actual gaming. After the day 2 comfort building, LTR promising validation, it was already a foregone conclusion that we'd be fucking as soon as we met.

Soo, there it is. Asian girls = different breed. You must work under the premise of pursuing LTR. Even if you are not, fool yourself and more importantly, her into believing you are. Once they are comfortable with the promise of LTR, they're the same as any other girl. I think what is really important for online, Asian, gaming - something that most guys don't realize or miss out on - is the necessity for EXTREMELY rapid progression. Don't rape a girl with words or over-insisting but you need to keep things dynamic if you wanna sweep her off her feet and into a quick lay. Otherwise, if you languish and work slow, you really DO set the pace for a relationship-long time frame until you get laid. Getting laid is not what matters here... progressing an electric, compelling, and spellbinding LTR that has you meeting early and which incidentally culminates in sex is what you are doing. So make her love you and need you. Then you're in!

I'm not sure how to include Image URLS to have it show up in this post but if you know how to and would like to see a few pictures I'm all ears!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good job my friend. I've been in a I-know-she-likes-me-but-acts-weird-sometimes kinda thing with this one asian chick for over a year now! I'm Indian, so technically asian too, but not quite. And why over a year!...cos she used to work with me and its kinda messed up getting involved with someone at work.
Anyway she left the job a few months ago and we have been meeting off an on. It wasnt leading to anything so finally I got fed up and told her that I really wanted to kiss her the last time we met and the next time I meet her she should know that its on the back of my mind.
Now I know that sounds really lame, but I was like fuck it. I'm tired of being nice with her just cos she used to work with me.

Whe I read the sequence or order of your seduction game I think it made a lot of sense. I used to think she is not being responsive, didn't get it, or was just plain stupid (but cute at the same time)...but it totally makes sense what you said about what asian girls are looking for in a guy. In fact, at one point when we were pretty verbally intimate, she cooled off by saying her parents will not accept an Indian boyfriend! parents...wtf!

anyway...good luck and will keep this new perspective in mind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey dude good luck with it!

Anyways, it sounds like something I've dealt with all too many times.

like I was saying, you really do need to SPELL it all out for them. Don't be afraid to subscribe to time-tested HERB and anti-pua techniques with Asian girls cause pua without proper character validation and substance never works on Asian girls. Look, everyone else will tell you its AFC to just be candid and level with her and say you like her but it isn't because she won't see you that way no matter what after 1 year. Just refer to the checklist of things I mentioned

Dude, she likes you. You are completely in, you just have to realize that. She's talking about her parents acceptance of an Indian bf? That's literally as direct as an Asian girl will get unless she's the type that jumps on your dick. Think about it this way: I knew this hot brunette freshman year in college and one night while she was hanging around me (she liked to be around me),
she says "I wish you were white"
Me "And why is that?"
Her "Cause then I would totally fuck you!"
no need to go further into the conversation. And yes, I proceeded to fuck her within 10 minutes of her saying that. So what is the lesson? The girl is thinking about the possibility of fucking, bf(in your case), and using her background and experiences to present some hypothetical scenario that WOULD play out the way she wants, but for a single objection. The breakdown? She wants it! But just in case YOU DON'T, she has an out and can say she was just being hypothetical. And it serves a dual purposes to make her not seem slutty because, you know, its just an idea with a reason(always weak, and they find the weakest reason to help you and us an every guy out) as to why its not valid. Anyways, what you take away when she says her parents don't want an indian bf is - "I want an indian bf and I want you to challenge my statement and prove that you want me!" This is how it shoulda went:

Her) My parents dont want me dating an Indian
You) What do you want? (Eye contact, let your eyes speak the truth --> go in for the kiss)

1}don't change your demeanor too much from what she's grown accustomed to. stay true, kind and caring if thats what she knows of you
2}C&F only within the frame of 1}.. to bust out too much C&F where there hasn't been enough before will make her suddenly question point 3) - your seriousness about her - from the post above
3} start moving forward. don't stand still anymore cause if you're afraid to make the first move, she definitely won't as she is afraid too. fear of making moves and fear of rejections are an compelling feelings. Just remember - feelings are the amalgamation of two hearts and two minds whereas obsessive thoughts are the product of one mind only and no heart. you KNOW the difference.

Good luck man

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

pictures

5' 5", 100 lbs. Good body - slender, lithe, supple, and her physiology had that SPACE between her legs (not pussy, the actual space between where her legs meet her pelvic area). You know that space guys, it just looks so nice on girls who have it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:36 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

shiiiiittttt, can u link up your okc ?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would man but I'd have to refrain from doing so in the interest of protecting my identity. What do you need to know?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Not my type; head shape is too long and her chin is too big for my taste, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Good for you for pursuing someone you find hot. I'm very picky with looks, had an argument recently with my bros about famous women who gross me out. One of them was Liv Tyler. They all thought she was a solid 8, I just said she's minging.

I'm half-Asian btw.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nothing in particular really, I'm just curious to what you got written on your profile and what you look like lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Self Summary:

I graduated from xxxx about 2 years ago and am working as an accountant. Coming out of college, I had the opportunity to play with my band until we made it or became 48 year old burnouts at a dive bar somewhere - I prioritized and now I'm working towards a healthy, stable, and happy life from which I can eventually pursue my goal of being a rocker(YEAH!)

I've traveled a lot and plan to travel more in the future. America is my home but every place visited broadens my horizons. Europe is great. If you ever go just remember that Italians speak absolutely NO English!

I'm a dichotomy of an Asian upbringing and acquired Americanisms -- movies, music, burgers and fries, hiking in woods, fishing and swimming in lakes, snowboarding, traveling abroad, thinking about how crazy and fun(ny) white people are - that I've been lucky enough to experience.

Currently Doing:

My dream of being a rockstar and fathering 163 children outside of wedlock is on hold while I work as an accountant and figure out the next step

First Thing People Notice:

I get compliments on my smile and dimples

You Should Msg me if:

You're looking for a relationship with an easy-going, affectionate, and funny guy

We could start with drinks at the beach and then drift into a quiet
restaurant where we'd enjoy a romantic, candlelight dinner-for-two. We'd gaze into each others eyes and tell one another our dreams and fantasies. I'd promise you the sun, moon and stars above,
immerse you in a sea of passion, -- then slip you the dinner bill!

Or we can just get coffee

I'm not gonna post my pictures so you gotta use your imagination on that.. I'm considered to be very good-looking by many women - not just limited to Asian women. I can honestly say that out of all the Asian guys I've known or met, I've had the most success with women of any cultural background or ethnicity. However, a large part of this stems from my demeanor - easygoing, friendly, and more traveled spiritually and psychologically than most. What I wanna stress is that, before you can become a G in life, you need to develop and build your character through living and experience. This doesn't have to be, but often is mutually exclusive from concurrently intense pursuit of pussy. You have to find a reason to enjoy life - get a kick and laugh out of every small thing, be kind to all without revoking your own masculinity but in such a way as affirms your manliness, and overall just broaden your scope of perception. Education helps, drugs help even more.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

lmao @ drugs part

good stuff!

peace