I can feel myself improving

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you like cool stories, feel free to read mine, but in case you are JUST looking for what I learned (I assume you are), here are the main take-aways:

1. Draw state from within. GET INTO A GOOD, HAPPY, FUN MOOD BEFORE GOING OUT TO SARGE. It will help you bring fun to the setting and that's really what attracts girls.

2. Open everybody. NOT JUST GIRLS YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO. On your way there just look at strangers and tell them you love them and mess with them for a while and then go on your way. It lightens your mood and people will notice the natural glow.

3. PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT: Do not EVER lose momentum. If you feel the conversation with a girl starting to die, find a reason to cut it and go back to it later. The worst thing is to lose your fun, witty disposition. Its most likely the best trait you can display.

4. Don't be afraid to lose them. Be cocky and out there with your humor. But modify it to your personality too. I happen to like sort of sweet things, so I made my humor cocky, funny, and sweet. A common thread with me (since it was valentines day) was my favorite pickup lines. They are all cheesy but I was delivering them in a playful, non-serious way and they thought it was hilarious, they were initiating kino after nearly every one. At one point I introduced myself, held onto the girl's hand for a long time and then, rather than let go, I said "this belongs to me now." She replied with "no I need it back" but rather than give it back (beta move) I placed it over my heart and said "No way, it belongs to me now and I'm keeping it right here." She thought it was hilarious and played along the rest of the night. She responded with "Oh rly, not in your pants?" And I said "Nah, not yet. I'm not that kinda guy." I feel like I really DHVed there (since I was showing I'm not too obsessed with sex). Feel free to use that line btw. Stuff like that is great.

5. THE GAME HAS TO COME FROM WITHIN. You have to feel awesome. You have to feel like you are the sexiest guy in the room. You have to HAVE FUN. There really is nothing more attractive I don;t think. Canned openers, routines, all that stuff, it only gets you so far. At a certain level, you have to start letting YOUR PERSONALITY shine through (only, as Style would say, the "best version").

Alright, so those are the lessons learned, here is the story.

Fucked an HB 7.5 tonight. It was cool. The sex wasn't that great. I wasn't SUPER attracted to her and she wasn't very wild or knowledgeable. BUT the sex itself was not the important part.

All throughout the night I felt ALPHA as fuck. Basically, I started the night pre-gaming with some friends (pretty much all guys). And then got a text from an HB 8.5 that I really want to fuck about an hour and a half in. I head to the bar (but not right away to avoid looking needy). I live in a really cold, snowy city (college town). And decided that (since I had a few shots and beers in me) I would go all out with what I have learned regarding pickup. I wasn't gonna just hang with the girl who called me out, I would open other people (regardless of whether they were males or females). And the most important thing was that I was gonna HAVE FUN. I didn't care about the outcome.

On my way there I was talking to other girls (strangers in the street). Just joking about all the snow and the cold. They obvsly thought I was hilarious. Some of them asked where I was headed, I told them but never got any responses later in the night. (didn't even remember it until now because I was having so much fun, I will likely give a call tomorrow) Once I got to the bar, I opened the girl who texted me. She was loud and obviously happy to see me. Other girls in the place noticed. Then her bf showed up and to be honest I like this guy, so I wasn't gonna be a douche and game his girl. So I left her alone. I started gaming her roommate (who is definitely a solid 9). She was giving me a few IOIs but not much. I started opening everybody who was nearby. I was building momentum. Even the bartender was sorta flirty (not sure if she was just tryna get tips but to keep my momentum going I chose to interpret it as interest). This girl I have known a while walked in, she was looking good and I opened her. We talked a while, moved among groups, and then went to a new bar (with some other friends). I started getting enough IOIs to feel like I could go for it so I asked her when she was going home she said she wanted to leave right then so I said I could give her a ride. Long story short, when we got there, I just went for it and it worked.

I have been studying PUA for months now but have been a little too timid to actually try it in its entirety to avoid seeming creepy. Let me tell you all that THIS STUFF WORKS. BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE HEART IN IT. YOU CAN'T HALF ASS IT. For months I was wondering why I wasn't getting good results. Then I go all in without a care and I go home with a pretty hot girl. Not only that but I feel like I am improving and soon 8s and 9s (maybe even a 10 here and there) will be average. I am really excited about the future.