LR: Swedish HB9 First Night Lay

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am an American and work as a chef in Germany in a small village near a mid sized city (150,00 people). It was around 5pm and I had to go into town that day for some new headphones as mine had broken. I picked up a pair at the German version of Best Buy and decided to grab a quick bite to eat at a Kebab Restaurant (Turkish Food) before heading back to my village. While I was in the restaurant, it was a rather casual place something like an ethnic McDonalds, I overheard some people speaking English a few booths behind me. I glanced over and noticed two girls sitting with one guy, all around my age/college age. I went up to them and said

"Hello, I hate to butt in, but I couldn't help but overhear you speaking English, are you from the United States of England?"

The opening there, an apology for inconveniencing them, sets a more positive tone, and causes people to be more receptive. Studies have been done showing that people who apologize before asking for something actually have a higher rate of success, but the key here is trying to avoid appearing too aggressive.

Names changed from here on out of respect.

One of the girls was definitely a solid nine (we'll call her Anna), the other was more plain jane, but definitely cute. I am pretty well built, and the guy they were with was a little on the small side, so I decided that I would try to talk more to him, to avoid pushing him too far out of the conversation and making him try and break up my conversation with the girls.

The girls said that they were from Sweden and the guy was American. Did a quick compliment on the girls' English, and then (asking the guy), inquired as to what they were doing in Germany. I was careful to avoid engaging Anna, and talking more to her friend and the guy. He explained that they were all students here, and then I asked how they knew each other (to see if any of them were in a relationship, they weren't).

I told them about me, why I was in Germany, and about some of the work I've done (as I have been to some pretty wild places, to build status/raport).

We chatted a little bit more and I said that I had to catch my bus, but asked for their numbers first before I left. They all gave them too me, and I left the restaurant.

I received a text from Anna about an hour later asking if I would like to meet her later that night for a party at a friend's house. I pulled out a slight "neg" saying that I was pretty busy but I'd let her know later if I had time, and about 30 minutes later sent her a text saying sure and that I could meet her outside the restaurant where we met that day.

That evening we met and walked about 4km (2 miles) to her friend's house, it was cold and she didn't have any gloves on (damn Swedes love the cold). I offered her mine and she turned it down, so I took mine off and stuffed them into my coat pocket and make a joke along the lines of "Well I can't let you suffer the cold alone" and gave her a playful shoulder bump. She laughed and about a minute later I made another joke about the cold and offered her my hand, she took it so we walked the rest of the way holding hands.

Things to learn from that, light kino escalation, going from playful to more romantic in nature. Breaching the kino ladder with humor can lighten the mood and avoid her feeling like you are trying to push too hard.

We reached the party (personally I dislike party environments), and there were only her close friends there for the moment. Instead of trying to cling onto my date at this point, I chatted up her friends with the normal introductions.

Being a foreigner or having some innate difference from everyone around you can make small talk a lot easier, it gives you a fall back if you make a social faux passe, and is a point of conversation.

The party began to fill up, from around 6 people to about 50, this was some sort of dorm set up so lots of people were just nearby and came on in. Anyway, the crowd was a lot of foreigners so communication was hard at times, but we could all pretty much speak English or German. Flirted around with a few of the girls before finding my date again, we had a drink together and talked for a bit, mostly about our respective countries.

I want to interject now that I am a strong believer in the natural game. I believe that unless a person has an innate skill or personality, women can easily see if you are actively trying to bone them, you have to deflect that feeling of social rejection women are afraid of if they hook up with a guy outside of a relationship, I forget the acronym for this term.

We had a few more drinks and the party began to die down so we went to the visit some guys she knew across the hall. My initial anxiety towards this becoming a competition or a "we're all gonna hang" night passed when I saw that they were all very much so beta guys, very nice, but not competition tonight, which let me relax some more and we passed about 30 casual minutes there before the party was totally finished and we all went outside. The party began migrating to a bar downtown, but as it was now about 1am, there were a lot of stragglers and by the time we reached the place there were only about 4 of us left. In the bar we pulled away from the group so Anna and I were alone. I began the kino ramp, with my hand on her leg, and then around her shoulder, before going for the makeout. We made out for a good 20 minutes and it got more long and heavy as it went on, at which point I suggested we go somewhere more private.

We got a cab back to her flat, and it's pretty much just all sex as soon as we got in the door so I'll leave that to the imagination. Once you get a girl back to your place or you to hers unless you seriously jack something up, you are getting laid, stop worrying.

Things That Worked,
Don't focus right on the girl as soon as you meet her, talk to her friends instead.

At a party do not cling, if she came to the party with you it is for a reason, women can smell clinginess, just have fun.

Kino ramp needs to be done where you can transition to a lay quickly, you don't want to Kino ramp and have to try and keep her interested for two more hours.

I am of the personal opinion that women want guys who are like them in ways, both she and I were tall and blond, just from personal experience I find that I have more luck with girls with similar features to myself.

Use kino to make the girl want you, forget about what you want to do to her and do what will turn her on, sex is for you, the buildup is for her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: skylarboone1@yahoo.com
nice :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is something else. Certainly learned a lot just by reading that.