Craziest LR Ever With Ring Opener

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I recently got this ring through a friend of a friend at ironandblood(dot)com. Anyway, I was walking out of a class at my community college when I saw this gorgeous blonde sitting outside on a bench. She had a bunch of rings on and I had just heard about this ring opener so I figured I'd give it a shot. I went up and asked her if the rings she had were any good. I told her I had just gotten the one I was wearing and wasn't sure about it. We started talking about the ring and she was rubbing the rough texture of it while I was wearing it (Instant Kino!). Then we started talking a bit about fashion and accessories. I transitioned to a couple of my canned stories. Eventually she asked me what I was up to. I told he I was going to go home and she asked me if I wanted to grab a drink with her. I was bugging out at how well this was going. I couldn't believe I had just met this gorgeous girl and she was already down to instant date. She said she didn't have an ID so she I suggested we grab a drink at my apartment, which is only a couple blocks away. We get to my apartment and start drinking a little bit. I player some music on my guitar. Eventually I finally work up the balls to makeout with her. From there shit escalated and before I knoew it we were fucking. I was a little freaked out. I had literally only known this girl for a couple hours. Craziest, fucking weirdest shit ever. I was so freaked out after that I told her I had an interview in 30 minutes. I put on a suit and everything and walked out with her, took a trip around the block and then came right back home. Anyway I'm definitely going to hit her up again cuz she was hot as shit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I told her I had an interview in 30 minutes. I put on a suit and everything and walked out with her, took a trip around the block and then came right back home.
The things we do ! lmfao good job man