First Date Fuck-Close. What I learned...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So a few days ago I posted this topic asking about how to close on a first date, this is because I had a first date coming up with this girl (we'd met briefly in High School, but never really talked. She was pretty, I was awkward. Now it's a couple years later. I hit her up on facebook, we started texting, ended up making plans to go to the mall together), and was looking for some advice.
Well no one on here responded until after the date...

BUT...that didn't stop me.
Long story, short...met up with this girl at the Mall. Within 4 hours we were back at my place, shagging. (so much for Mystery's 7-hour theory. Lol.)

Basically, I went into the set with 3 main objectives.
1. Display social proof.
2. Initiate kino early and often.
3. Neg and qualify like it's going out of style.

Now I'm going to go into detail. Follow along if you'd like.

POINT 1
I scoped out the mall a couple of days earlier (kind of creepy, I'm aware, but it worked, so suck it), and made a point to make friends with as many shop keepers and cashiers as possible. I'm really glad I did this. While we were there, I would say "Hey, Quintez! How's it going?!" and he'd respond "Yo, OrionM!" and so on and so forth. She was eventually like "How do you know...EVERYONE?" I told her I've got a lot of friends. Boom. Social proof.

Another note on social proof (and this is also somewhat deceptive, but so what) I have a big white-board calendar on my wall at home. Before the date, I filled in almost every day that was not already occupied with events. And I filled them in with things like "Amy @4:15" "Katy @10". When she comes home with me, the idea is that she sees that yes, I do have other options besides her. Preselected by women.

POINT 2
When we first met up, I initiated kino by asking her if she knew the Ninja Turtle handshake (Shaking hands with the Spock fingers). I showed her how, and then I said "Do you know this one?" Tickling my hand up and down her forearm. She laughed and said "No" I said, "Yeah that's just something some drunk girl showed me." Within the first minute I'd already established that our relationship is a physical one. Without making it too creepy or sexual.

Throughout the course of the night, if I needed to get her attention, I'd put my hands on her shoulders and stare into her eyes, I'd place my hand on the small of her back when leading her in front of me (ladies first), I put my arm around her shoulder while explaining the concept of "hover hand", and I basically massaged her scalp in the middle of Hot Topic, to "suck the points out of her head" (we were operating on a complex and essentially meaningless point system, which made the night fun as well)

Kino was something that was ever-present throughout the night. So it's no surprise that she was more willing to get physical, when isolated...

POINT 3
By the time the night was through, I'd thrown the following negs/qualifiers, as well as others that I've forgotten by now.

-NEG: No it actually looks terrible. I was just trying to make you feel better. (in regards to her hair)
-QUAL: You're not one of those girls who wears those fuzzy animal hats are you?
-NEG: You're an escalator-stander? That's it. Let's draw up the divorce papers right here and now.
-NEG: Y'know, you're stingy. I don't think this is gonna work.
-QUAL: Tell me three things about yourself that would make me want to give you a sip of my soda. This shit aint for free.
-NEG: (drew out a pack of gum while she was talking to me) Need a piece?

I never said any of these without a smile, though. I'm not sure how things would have went if I went deadpan with these.

THE LAY
I invited her back to my house to watch a movie.
When we got there, we waited for my computer to boot up and I ran the (not sure of the name) Bullshit Back Massage kino escalation routine, shown here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHEHAUX9tU#t=182

This raised the level of physical contact with which she was comfortable.
We lay on my bed to watch the movie on my laptop. My arm was around her, and soon my hand was gently, subtly rubbing where her thigh meets her butt.
About ten minutes into the movie, I make some smart-ass comment, and she pokes me.
I poke her.
She pokes back.
A poke war ensues.
I stop suddenly and grab her face, directing it toward mine. I gaze into her left eye, then her right, then her lips. Back to her left eye.
I say, "Do you want to kiss me right now?" with a mischievous smile.
"Yes" she says, without hesitation.
We make out for a few minutes. Lots of rubbing. (I learned that reaching for her lady-parts from behind yields far better results than from the front. Some psychological thing, I suppose)
Pretty soon our clothes are off and the rest is history.
Afterwards, she was in this strange trance-like state. Didn't say much. Could be very good, or very bad. Haha.

Anyways, I'm still new to this, so this is a big accomplishment for me, and I wanted to share my experience. My first lay since I got out of a long term relationship a couple of months ago. Let me know what you guys think. How I could improve, how YOU could improve, where I could go from here, whatever. Would love some feedback.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Not bad for a noob. But I think you perhaps overdid it on the social proof and negging; neither of which are required to get laid.

Only clear mistake you made was asking her permission to kiss her. Luckily you had done enough escalating before then that she wrote this off as a spur of the moment thing and just rolled with it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Not bad. It would be bad form to tear your technique down when this forums motto is "do what works for you" I say keep doing this with different girls and see what you learn.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:02 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

all negging is done like its going out of style. it's been out of style since about 2007.

Additionally, you don't even know what a neg is. It's not an insult or sarcasm or teasing, dude.