LR: Old lay report: houseparty fun.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:07 am 
Master PUA

Someone request an old lay report from me from when i was 15. Here it is. sorry for the bad english, again I was only 15.

------

LOL, i got laid friday night lol, but damn fuck it, this lr's comes first.
Sorry guys, can't remember exactly the convos. since the nigth where so fucking long.

I got home from hblatina's place, which i couldn't lay because her parents were at home (i met her friday night, where i layed a chick in the ass, lr coming soon btw )

I went home, got some cool clothes on, purple dress jacket, black jeans and a white t-shirt, seems cool, prepared 2 cd's..., yeah some cool housemusic, anyway....

I entered that birthday party, it's started out with a dinner.
I sat down, i got some white wine, i ate a bit.
2 girls were sitting beside each other, hb8tittes, and hb9fuckingcute.
We started fluffing and flirting. Lot's of push and pull, mostly done by facial expressions.

They laughed they smiled, but they were drinking tooo fucking much... lol.

Beside me,was sitting a fucking hot girl, i call her hb9handball, were keeping quiet quiet.
Due to my social proof from the 2 other girls, just by giving hbhandball a smile, she asked my name.
She led this into fluff talk, but let's do this a bit sexual. No... you don't talk about sex while eating.
So a good way to do this is, each time you are going to talk to her, you get into her ear, and fucking breath while talking.
It's a turn on, no doubt. Also you can add some light kino, which is called a social kino.

The 2 other chicks, hbtitties, and hbfuckingcute, were talking to me again, and were always finding excuses to highfive me, after using my bl.
What i mean with bl, it's after she said something, i just said soemthing like: Uhhm yeah i see, and nick with your head, and put your hand on your jaw. Then right after you give her a big smile.
We cheered, all cool.
I kept talking with hbhandball to the end of the dinner.
Then i went downstairs, which was supposed be a room were we was supposed to dance, i put up some dancemixes. I danced with lots of chodes, fucking hillarious.
Cool Dancing, lots of fun.
I went up again i saw hbhanball sitting, i kinoed her, and talked.
Of course, we are isolated, guess what the topic turned out to... SEX of course, and if you didn't guess you are a big idiot... fuck off lol.

She told me she lived far away from oslo. So i asked her how she was supposed to get home. She told she was sleeping over at the place were the party was going. I told her she could sleep at my place (dad is still away).

I told her she is doing this just for getting somoene to sleep with, she didn't answer yet, but a big smile.
I give her huge EC.

TVA: yeah i know you like to have somoene to sleep with, it's in your nature. (whispered in her ear of course)
HBhandball: It is! I especially love to be holded when i am sleeping.
TVA: yeah it's pretty sexual it's great.
HBhandball: yeah!
TVA: anyway, most men doesn't know how to really please a women.
Hbhanball: I know, i've never really cummed when a guy had sex with me...
TVA: yeah they all focus on that G-spot, but you know what?
HBhandball: No?
TVA: Well Everygirls have a g-spot, but not everyone has equal amount of sensility down there. Personally i found the A spot, which is deeper inside much better, and it gives more orgasms.
HBhandball: seriously? Well i doesn't get much orgasms, but sex feels good anyway.
TVA: well, yeah it does, but how did the guys fuck you, i mean, most girls loves hardsex, after my experience ( i am experienced, gotta show this to her, sexual pricing at is best!).
Hbhandball: Yeah i like it hard.
TVA: lol, i know that! What i like is when you are both so horny and you jump on each other.

She then told me some of her previous sex stories, with both of her BF.
She said she did something creepy in the past. She was scared to tell me about it, but i told nothing is too creepy for me when it comes to sex.
She told me she had a threesome with 2 guys.
I started laughing, saying is that creepy??, then i told her one of my stories.
Hahaha should have seen her DDB, lol.
(Hbhandball: Could this happens to me?)

I then left her and went to hbtitties, holded around her in a very dominant way with a big smile, she touched my hair, i spanked her ass, she spanked back, i called her a bad girl, and she licked her lips.
Wooohoo, then i went to hbcurly, which i knew from the past, and gave her a hug, and a few other chick screaming my name when they saw me. Guys knew me, so i saluted them.
I went back down were a few chicks were jerking around, fuck them i don't wanna waste my time talking to 100 chicks (damn my name isn't mr.douchebag AFCadam), so i did some mini interactions i didn't remember anyway.

I started dancing, hbtitties and hbfuckingcute (both) joined me.
I spinned them around, pulled them into me, pushed them away, i grad hbtittie's titties lol, she smiles, but she was a bit drunk....
Hbcute, was always laughing really cute girls, i did some of my dancing she got impressed.
Then i went up to hbhandball.

Dunno how but i ended up talking about how much women loves sex.
She agreed, but she disagreed that women was hiding their sexuality, but that's just better for me
I told women enjoys sex because women have 6 types of orgasms, so i explained all them to her.

This is sexual prizing, showing how much i know= how much i can satsfie her.

Oh, also was kinoing her, and grabbing her hands.
A good push and pull move is (we sat beside each other on chairs, facing a table), so you can face her(so that your chest face her), which is and IOI, and then change into a posture which face the table, which is a sign of not that big interest.

I also dida little afrodisiac, is when she is talking, or you are talking, sometimes, keep EC (more than 2 sec, you fucking pussy!)

She said that it would be lvoely if i sleep over with her tonight.
I said that i maybe could stay with her tonight. I told her maybe, but she had to earn it, which means that if she does anything wrong i won't stay with her. This is just for controlling the interaction.
Then randomly hbsupercute comes over and touch my head.

A do a her a big smile, and just put my fingertips on her head, and push her backward. This is a fun thign to do, girl does with men.

Afterwards i left outside with a chick, which wanted to start a band we fluffed about muisic, calling her tomorow for appointing a jam.

I went for a smoke, and 2 hot chicks were talking about attitude and self-esteem in the purpose of attracting men.
I chimed in with some advice (both were really hot)
I taught them push and pull, and push and pull escalation/teasing, for making men chase them.
This was great because later they were gaming some guys, was fucking fun seing them touch guys on balls, and leave them, i enjoyed seeing the guys chase those chicks.

From there I went in again after the smoke, and decided that i will sleep over with hbhandball, she is so damn hot anyway, blond, and perfect ass, tight, the way i like them.
I kino her, much more sexually this time, she breath on me, she enjoys it.

But some sticky's comes up.
HBtitties, and hbsuperfuckingultramotherfuckingcute is sleeping in the same room as us, followed with a big afc (fuck him... he got so jealouse that night that he left with a cab... lol fucking loser).
I told hbhandball about it, and said that we wait till they sleep before i give her a wonderful night.
She smiles, i like that shit... BITCH!

Now time for everyone to get down on the dancefloor, lots of people i havent seen or interacted with ealier just popped up, i call them randoms, yeah fucking randoms.
I put on some house, everyone dance.
Me and hbhandball are kissclosing, and kinoing intesenly each other.
Then it's TVA time on the dancefloor.
I put on the track get shaky by ian carey.
Here is the track (btw, click download for downlaoding it!)

Everyone went into a circle dancing, and some people went in the middle showing of doing something stupid.
some guys were stripping, or 2 girls dancing dirty togheter.
I was dancing with hbhandball on the side, until i decided to enter the circle with some electro dance.
Suddently, hbtitties, and hbfuckingcute, drags me, asks me to show up my ass, and their a both spanking my ass, and i am shouting, ohh it's great.
Girls: Oh TVA you are such a nasty little boy.

I know bitches!

Then i went back to hbhandball.
Danced, then a hot chicks from the opposit side of the circle, were asking me over for some sexual dancing. Actually it was one of the girl i gave the pick up advice too, we danced but i ejected, hot but not my style.

Back to hbhandball, i do some real sexual dancing, real tension between us, while two chodes are undressing (their shirt only)on the dancefloor, then suddently 2 guys were forcing themselves into me, without their shirts on, i play with them lol.

Then me and hbhandball, sat down on the bed, which was beside the dancefloor, i was supposed to sleep there... with her) and took a bootle of champagne, a little one, 0,5 liter only, and we drank it up (ps: we are still sober), we drank it fast, because i stoled it from a random.

Then it's time to get to bed, i need a cigarette, so i went out with hbtitties, she smoked too, so i offered her a smoke.
She gave me some sexual vibes, tried to kiss me.
I told her ,sincerely, that tonight i was going to lay hbhandball, but that i could stand up later and awake her after that hbhandball is as sleep, and that we can go upstair (remember are all supposed, to sleep in the same room, we are actually 6 sleeping in that room, the host joined us too) and fuck, without anybody knowing it, but i told her she had to keep it secret or no lay for her.
She complied.
I warned her that i will have to fuck hbhandball infront of her, but i told her to act as if she was sleeping, and i promesed her to awake her for having sex.

Bed time, people are leaving.
Hbcurly, said goodbye, and on the way to the exit she gave me EC while biting her finger in a horny way.

Everyone is into bed.
The host my bud, start fucking hbtitties lol (glad i have condoms because i am the next lol)

Anyway i lay down in the bed with hbhandball. We hug, i hold her, suddently hbfuckingcute, shouts too me...: Omg he is so cute, look at how he is holding her.

She did that at least 10 times.
Everyone is in bed, my bud finished fucking hbtittie, and is now a sleep.
I finger hbhandball, stimulating her A-spot as i promised, she enjoys it, she rubes my cock.
I penetrate her from behind, i loved feel that perfect ass into me... so lovely, we finished we kissed, i hoilded around her till she slept. Also she was comepletly sober!!!

30 min later (yeah have to wait till my cock gets hard again
I awaked hbtittie, took some beer, went upstair, layed down on the sofa, took opened the beers, actually 2 each...
And had sex, very quietly, lol, so it was lame, but i enjoyed her big titties. Well honestly she was pretty drunk, who cares she is just extra point, and she really wanted mem she was telling me verbally that she wanted to fuck me, so i gave her some.
I finished my beer, went back again.
Got into my bed, she got back to her, with my bud, sleeping lol

When i entered my bed were hbhandball were sleeping, i felt something strange...

OMG

HBsupercute is sleeping in my bed beside hbhandball lol.

She said hi alex, in a very quiet sleeping voice: i couldnt sleep on the madrass on the floor so i burrowed you bed, would you like to hold me...

This is too much lol.
I holded her a bit, but my drive so so low, and i have no condoms left, so i stood up, took a beer, went to the bathroom, called a cab... and went home, and wrote this lr lol.
And i fucking want a cigarette.
So now, let me apologize, i gotta sleep, good night!

Questions and comment welcome

Edit: Oh yeah i wondering how the girls will react next morning when they see i disapeared lol!
Hahaha, got ya bitches!
And one last thing tomorow i might lay hblatina... so lr might coming up, and i will of course post the lr from friday night too, were i assfucked this chick in the bathroom.

Take care

TVA

Free weekly posts on seduction, relationships, sex and fitness

http://themaleinsider.com/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am 
Master PUA

LR: (Night Game)One of my best games, no ASD, No LMR, she follows what i do like a little sister!
Date: June 12th, 2008 06:48:07 AM (EDT)
Group: alt.seduction.fast.fieldreports
Author: TVA_Oslo
Email/Info: <mASF profile>
This article is under strict © copyright rules. For personal use only.
Hey guys!!

INTRO

This report as always contain a lot of outer game, but is explained why the outer game worked.
It contain some inner game too.

The best part of the lr,i s where I'm isolated with the target. You can go directly to this part, but i recommend to read the whole, you'll find a lot of cool stuff in here

Hope you guys enjoy!

(it's a part called after the party.. which isn't anything with laying... just an extra part i felt for adding just cool reading)

On last Friday night(from my last FR) while carrying my drunk friend(LOL), we where talking about Saturday night.

He was so drunk, he couldn't even talk hehe buy he said: GUYS! i hooked up a party for you tomorrow.... and the host asked me a specified question to take you(me), and Arny with me.

I was wondering l why us? we ain't no pop stars... but I will soon find out..

Saturday night is on the way, going for my cologne and style, yeah yeah same old shit.

At the party
(TVA is getting attention, and building attraction in group situations..)

It was a small party( 30 people), with many hot chicks, I recognized some girl i gamed fast in the last LR... I did get IOI from few of the girls(not the one i liked)

My state was shitty, i was in a bitchy state, and not ready for sarge.

I was telling Arny that i might get home, I'm not feeling for it.
He said: you are going no way... you'll handle those chicks, i handle them already(he is very C/F kind of person)
The girls told me, you where much cooler last time. I had to reply I'm not in the same mood.

I found out that i had some anchors where i am in state. I anchored the time i was a big events...

GAME ON!!!!

A slut was going around asking for beers, I replied, no i don't have any for you, she asked all the guys.
She was trying to convince guys to give her beers, by using: "you're so cute" on them.
"SHUT UP" i said
" I Guess you have a lot of beers with you, and if you find my friend cute, why don't you hook up with him?"

TVA showed 100% alphaness lol.
I said to the chicks, i was back in mood, they where fucking glad, gave me 100 hugs lol.

TVA: Damn, alcohol is so expensive here in Norway!
1 of the chicks(3 chicks around hb7,5- 8,5 + Arny): YEAH!
TVA: oki why don't we get a holiday Together in Spain?
1 of the chicks(3 chicks + Arny): OH!! that would be so cool, i am with you!
other girl in the group: Me too!
..... ME too!
TVA: oki, then we will all travel(damn holiday with so many chicks... its jackpot lol... i didn't plan to hook holiday with them... but its maybe a good idea...)
Come or and lets create the fellowship... BIG HUG!!(giving big hug to the people in that group)

Arny leaves, i leaves to different places in the house.

A girl i always crossed, love to touch my hair.
I always push her away.. i said like: Do you like when strangers touch your boobs? i guess no, get away from my hair!
Then go for ass spanking!( she was damn hot girl a 9 maybe?!)
TVA: Fucking pervert girl, touching strangers hair. Always delivered this in a cocky way...!!!

LOL

I was only fluffing for a minute with my target(the girl... i made out with later that night)Then, when another hot friend of her came, i freezed her out, and talked with them instead, then i went to another set of girl... teased them, and asked for hug(poor girl, a badboy like me are teasing you, come and give me a hug!)

Creates pre-selection... The more sets i talk with... the more easier i get in talk with sets, and more attractive i get... love this shit!!!

I went to Johnnyboy(yes he was there ! making out with the girl which always touched my hair. lol, she came and started kinoing, i didn't want her, fuck off

Each time she saw me, she touched my hair... I disuqlified her, and she always replied: oh you are not the guy who like to but touched that much, I'm so osrry if you odnt like it( for me it was DHV, cause it created that i am not the guy which everyone can get)
I said it: are you trying to hit on me? you'll have to do it better, delivered with a smile, and joking way)
Damn always with a smile and joking way!

Girls was dancing on the dance floor, Start dance to their music, yes it was Freemasons, i love Freemasons!!
When you dance like hell, and have the balls to do it, its a DHV!
Arny where pushing the gay song " You spin me round" LOL, he started dancing it for a bit.
He's really funny, and ladies love him cause he his charm and humour. He's a natural

I went back to my target, let's call her hb8platina(she was platina blond)
A drunk girl actually helped me DHV, she was so drunk that she said she could sleep with me.
She didn't act drunk, but she was saying, oh you are so cute.
Don't think girl only find me cute while their drunk lol.
The drunk girl where starting hitting on me.
Made it more complicated for HBplatina.
She was getting more attracted.

Till now, i am pre-selected, builded some jealousie, showed how cool i am, and my interesting topics in my conversation(btw read the book freakonomics, then you will have really DHV stories and conversation topics)

Isolated with the target

The people was getting to the beach, i said i already had a bath today, i am staying in the house...
Hbplatina said she didn't want to bath either(she was trying to calibrate herself)
An afc tryed to convince her... i started amog him!
TVA: damn so fucking cool haircut, look i had the same 5 years ago... look(showed my id, which was soon out of date)
TVA: nice jewelery, is that for getting attention?
The guy was only trying to befriended me.
The guys was needed, Hbplatina didn't want to come, i said for acting less needy: just go if you want, i am staying here.
With all the attraction and dhv i got.... she could only stay... i knew that.

The guy tryed hard, he die hard! want a good rule? Never even think about stealing a girl form a guy from masf!! Those afc should all knew that.

At the house it was HBplatina, HBSleepy, me and a friend of a friend, which is Rafc.

The HBsleepy(i give her 7 btw) layed down on my friend on a bench in the garden, yes we all went outside... i was a beautifull and hot night.
I think i took 40mins before he kissed her lol!!!

I where some kind of isolated with my HBplatina.

TVA: You are really cute! (pull)
HER: thanks
TVA: not the cutest but very cute! (push)
TVA: it looks that you are a person which very care abotu her looking, i must say you know alot about fashion, but something tell's me you don't care when you are having a good time (cold reading, on easy lvl)
HER: oh

While talking i was focusing a lot on mirroring BL... this is an easy and very good tool while isolated.

I did the RJ routines which i fucking love!!!

TVA: Can you remember, a good time, last time when on a trip at the beach? What do you like with the beach?
HER: i loved parting
TVA: of course you did, but something more specific about the beach...
HER: the water and the sand
TVA: i can agree with you, the summer, the beautiful sun is warming up you whole body, you feel a powerful energy going in you whole body.. while laying down on the sand, which are so, which is so soft..(touch her legs, shaved and soft..)
And the water cleaning you mind!...

YeaH one of the only time TVA using them Milton model in the field lol!

The pattern worked as hell.

USe of lock-in-prop:
HER: i like your bracelet(she took it and put it on her hand), can i borrow it to the next time we meet?
TVA: yeah sure, just take good care of it
NR: closed her.. : since you have to give it back to me... you maybe should give me you phone number(no flake, not difficult to number close)

She stated put her leg over my knees, sitting closer, smiled to me, think i catched 100 IOI's, but building more attraction was fucking fun!

TVA: Why am i talking to you right now, I'm really not the kind of guy which is into blond, I'm more after brunettes...
HER: oh.... seriously? (she felt very disqualified)
HER: well, me too i prefer guy with brown hair and brown eyes, We have something in comment then( i am a guy with brown hair, and brown eyes... oh those girls are so cute when they try to qualifies themselves)
I saw the DDB in her eyes, lets just fucking kiss close...

took her on my knees, give her EC, looks in her eyes and down on her lips, and back to her eyes(cred: face_man)

Got my face closer, starting getting the nose to nose.. Then kissed... and pulled back...
TVA: No I'mm really not into blonds, I shouldn't kiss you...
HER:... (looked sad..)

Then go for the real kiss!!
Then i recommend to go straight to the neck and to the ears...

I could fucked her right there... at that moment.... i did the big mistake to not do it.

The other people came back... I didn't see jhonnyBoy, but i saw Arny hooked with his babe.. look''s like it went well.
I then took my babe inside the house, at the
research of the seduction place.

No room which we could lock.. fuck!! not even the toilette!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Took her to a more isolated room, started doing more kino escalation... touch bra, touch her pussy with pants on, touched pussy under her pants... kissing ears... boobs, neck..
She touched my crotch touched her, started jacking me started fingering her, blow blow lick lick...... someone opened the door... every 10 minutes... i seriously gave up!!!

We had to go at that moment.... Fuck if didn't lost my time of searching for a place to fuck i would make, i could banged her while everyone was away i had time do it...

Anyway, we all learn form away mistake, and i am 100% this stupid shit wont happen again.

Getting laid is about playing the right card.. i played them all right, but not the last one...

she gave me what Cosy call a bootycheque...

While leaving i gave all the girls hugs.. and the host too, she took my hand, and hold them for a while, lol she liked me hahahah

I've hard those days that this girl is a very bitchy girl, hard to get... she always reject guys which are hitting on her... That gave me hell good confidence!

Conclusion

We are planning meeting again, and she is more enthusiastic to meet again on the phone than me... i think i s gonna be great... don't worry i wont set a ltr with her...

NB: the reason this is a lay report is... it contain some oral stuff... and after maj opinion, its in the sex book. Yes he argued on me last time i call it fr++... LOL

That was My Lr, hope you enjoyed.
Feel free to discuss, and give opinions... post on!

After The Party

This is just fun read...
First High Five to all the buds.. on the way home to a friend.
TVA: damn i should have banged her in the attic
Arny: No you couldn't i was banging my chick there
TVA: hahahah lol.

We went to Arnys place.. with johnny and Jeppe(worlds nr 1 beer drinker).

I had to sleep in a singelbed with Jhonnyboy... Fuck i didn't want to sleep with ADHD kid... my plan was sleep with my girl fuck!! LOL There where no other place to sit...
We awaked early in the morning for getting a kebab... hum damn it tastes good after partying lol... we so much fun of giving birds outside nick name: Hank VON Fly, El-Retardo... LOL

Johnnyboy didn't have his ADHD pills, so we had so fun listening to him on the street LOL. His aka on Masf is JohnG, he is inactive, cause he hate writing lol... he is based on field experience...

More Report on the way.. summer coming, sarging awaiting!

Cya later guy!
Keep commenting!

Free weekly posts on seduction, relationships, sex and fitness

http://themaleinsider.com/