VIRGIN SHACKLES BEGONE!!! Bus stop pull from club

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i was in a similar situation last night. my target was making out with another guy. i was uncertain about what i had to do. the following are the details:

i met two german girls (HB blonde and HB brunette) in the smoking area in a club last night. they are flying back to germany today. HB brunette seemed to be quite into me. i put my arms around her waist for almost half an hour. she was very responsive to my kino. however, she used going to the bathroom as an excuse to finish the conversation.

i was cool about it, i decided to meet more girls inside the club. i opened 3 HBs at the dancefloor. they told me they were actually friends of HB brunette and HB blonde. so they were like a group of 5 to 6 german girls. HB brunette saw me talking with her friends and she was very happy about it. we dirty danced (i put my right leg between her legs so i could stimulate her groin, but i think she took the initiative). i tried to kiss her for 3 times but every time it landed on her cheek. and she walked away from me from time to time.

i went to the smoking area and i saw HBhippie whom i have spoken with before i met the german girls. i hug her tightly from her back for around 20 minutes. she really liked my hug she didn't resist at all. i decided to go for a kiss but it was a peck on her lips. she didn't seem to be interested in making out and she left the smoking area.

i actually didn't realize HB brunette and HB blonde were in the smoking area. it seemed to me they didn't saw me stealing a kiss from HB hippie (actually i was unsure). they were talking to another guy. i joined the conversation and put my arms around the girls' waist. HB blonde was receptive to my kino this time. HB brunette moved away a lil bit.

i thought i might have given to much attention to HB brunette. and i actually did spend quite a long while with the german group anyways. it was time for me to interact with other people.

after a short period of time. HB blonde found herself a tall good looking guy. they made out after a little bit of dirty dancing and push pull. HB brunette was dirty dancing with another guy. they made out as well. i was gutted because i've built rapport with HB brunette. she was my target in the whole german group.

around 2 a.m., i notice the german group was about to leave. i spoke with HB brunette again. she said she had to fly back to germany at 5 today. i stole a kiss and she didn't like it. the two guys who made out with the german girls stayed in the club. they didn't have any luck either.

here come's the questions. is it appropiated to freeze out or use false takeaway in a dancefloor interaction? or is it more important to be persistent if i want to get laid?

should i go for a girl who made out with another guy? or maybe it doesn't really matter cause it is a one night stand anyways. i remember this thread. it's the only reason why i still try to kiss HB brunette before she left

i know the best come back would be making out with a girl in front of HB brunette. but sometimes you just couldn't find a girl to make out at the right spot and at the right time.

those two guys (they don't know each other) have only met the girls 1 to 2 hours before the girls left. i have spent 4 hours interacting with the german girls. it means i have to do twice the amount of push-pull throughout the night.

should i go for a kiss when i see a chance? or should i hold back (pretend to kiss the girl) for few times before i actually go for it?

should i step in if my target is flirting/dancing with another guy? i don't think i have the right. but i want to make sure i am the one who hook up with the girl at the end.

Last edited by ballplayer15 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Read through the whole thing.

Considering she was under alcohol's influence, it was easy by all means.

Try to game up your logistics more, you could've laid her easily if you had the logistics, with no alcohol too.

Congrats both ways.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Op that is the funniest fucking thing I have ever read. You sound like a total asshole. The bit where you say you had some kind of power as a virgin is just so lame. Poor you having a fatty on your hands. My fucking heart bleeds for you, you sexist, heartless cunt.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Op that is the funniest fucking thing I have ever read. You sound like a total asshole. The bit where you say you had some kind of power as a virgin is just so lame. Poor you having a fatty on your hands. My fucking heart bleeds for you, you sexist, heartless cunt.
Seriously, are there no admins in this forum? Why is it we have to put up with these feminist trolls?