2013 LR collection

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: 2013 LR collection
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR #3     8/3/13

Warmup opened HB7 with her HB8and French friend on the streets on the earlier part of the night (11pm). I definitely had my eye on the French girl and had to interact with the two of them because there was no wing haha. I chatted them for around 10 minutes (was sitting next to the French girl and running some hand kino), but split up without # closing to meet my wings. Thinking about my conversation with them I think I there was some good rapport but honestly I was focussing more on the French girl and kept redirecting attention toward her after talking to HB7 about university for a bit. Opened numerous other sets and eventually went to a club to run some club game.

ASIDE: I hate night club game -.- Somehow the ratios of guys: chicks are always around 3:1 and girls are almost always in a large set with other chicks/guys who WILL cockblock even if the girl is interested in you. I cant remember the amount of times I’ve tried to bounce/ location shift interested girls who were already following me when their friends would grab them and pull them away!?! Nor the amount of times cockblocking girls have just blown off my approaching their friend by physically preventing any escalation/giving me attitude. This definitely has to do with the increased bitchshields at clubs unless girls go out to hook up (typically they go out to dance so that and only that is what they end up doing). Thats not to say I haven’t had success in night game, but I find that its more of a high risk high return kind of thing—if you’re successful its gonna be an snl if its not you’ll be going home alone.

Anyway, it was hours later (2am) that I met the HB7 while trying to open a HB9.5 who was dancing with her friend (I just saw her blow off a bunch of Indian guys—dont even let me get started on HOW INDIAN GUYS ALWAYS SEEM TO BE WITH WHITE GIRLS). She was looking for her friend so I thought i’d help her out. Handholding through the insanely packed dancefloor while slowly inching forward led to there being more dancing than moving. I ran heavy kino on her body and directed her body’s swerving movements. Held her hands and pulled her slightly away, then right toward my body and then grinding ensued. At this point it was like one of the many grinding experiences I’ve had. Pulled close to her face and out a couple of times, smelled her hair, grabbed it, held unwavering eye contact, and then we were making out after grinding/dancing in unison for a couple of minutes. We made out for a bit and then I pulled away to continue dancing. I think it was at this point that I knew we were gonna have sex that night with proper logistics. There was some serious mutual hand caressing after 5 minutes more of dancing and I remembered reading something in 60yoc that said mutual caressing is the Its on moment so I proceed to lead her out of the dance floor and out of the club.

At this point I was thinking to do my first ever public bathroom pull but wasn’t too sure how it was going to go down so I just led her out and started talking for a bit while walking. I dont remember everything I said, but the important parts were that I qualified her, talked about craziest places you’ve had sex stories, framed a discreet personality and a adventurous fun girl trait. She definitely knew it was on too so after walking for a bit she tried to get a cab but right before we both jumped in I told her: “no get out lets go somewhere”, so she followed and we walked in an empty mall for a bit and chilled while gravitating toward the toilets. I think she knew what was up and said “theres no way i’m having sex in a toilet”. I was like fuck this lets get a cab; at this point she was showing some resistance: “im not going to your place” which I ignored, and “we should hang out somewhere else first” which I replied “lets go to XX to chill for a bit (a bar area near my house)”. Got into a cab and I directed it to my house lol there was no real LMR afterward. She did acknowledge that I brought her to my place not XX as I told her and I ignored that as well.

She did pull the “I cant have sex with you im on my period” stunt so I ignored that, and did what I usually do when with a girl—take a shower together! We ended up fucking in my delightfully cozy bathroom and there was legitimately blood flowing down. First f-close of a girl on a period and ugh it was kinda gross. She slept on my bed till around 7ish (I had terrible sleep) when she wanted to leave before my parents woke up. I had a date with another chick at 11 so I hurried her away and went back to sleep. The other date didn’t go too good haha.

No, I did not ignore everything she said. I think what I can gather from this LR is that she was going out DTF but with her friends, so she didn’t want/couldn’t show that side of herself until she was alone. All I did was give her the dominance she wanted and the horny experience she needed.

LR thread: 2013-lr-collection-vt158894.html

Post subject: Re: 2013 LR collection
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

About to gradually post remaining LRs .. they'll be from memory though so :l

Main reason I decided to go back to this is because I'll most definitely forget them in the future

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR #2 sometime in January 2013

Met hbB during streetgame at night—left the club to get some air for a second and saw this stunning blonde chick walking by the club so I went to open her. I have no idea what I said at this point but she was really receptive and probably quite drunk. She was looking for her friends at another location so I quickly took her hand to a seat nearby. Once again I have no idea what i said to her (my memory is horrendous), but at some point i said ‘ would you like to kiss me’. She giggled and i asked whats up.

“nobody’s asked me that before, usually they just go for it”

So at this point i just went for the kiss and i think we made out for a short while before she said she had to go back to her friends. The whole interaction was pretty quick i think

Texted her the next day and arranged to get drinks with her on a weeknight. Went to an awesome irish themed bar for the first time with live music where we made out for what felt like hours while dancing. Also felt like everyone around was staring at us lol we were the only ones dancing. Managed to “send her back” to her place and there was some oral and thats it.

Properly closed the next time we met; i think i went right to her place after work and we had hot passionate sex for hours. She was the first girl I blindfolded and had unprotected sex with. ALOT of unprotected sex in a whole variety of places :D. There definitely was serious sexual chemistry and life was enjoyable. She’d also just broken up with her boyfriend of 5 years so I guess I was a rebound for her. I’m not sure how sexually explicit I should be writing all this.. I think its good to be able to express oneself sexually in writing and speech. Its all about being a sexually open creature.. guess i’ll try to be specific wherever I can.

This continued for a month?! And funny thing is her current man #closed her in front of me and eventually got into a relationship with her. The main takeaway from this relationship was twofold—when that guy #closed her in front of me as friends, i completely underestimated his game/ability (he is 8 years older I think) and thought it pretty funny at that time because there was no way the chick would’ve been more into him than me. Second, when she first told me she couldn’t see me anymore I was pretty upset and wallowed in despair for 30 mins to an hour. I then went out sarging the streets in a successful attempt to alleviate the hurt. During some introspection, I realized the main reason for my upset state was not because I was especially into her; it was more of an ego thing that being denied a meetup/sex meant. Once you remove your ego, life gets so much easier and comfortable. You don’t feel like there is some masculine standard you have to live up to. I could’ve probably written about this insight in much greater depth if this were a couple months back :/ But I did keep in contact with her (completely friendzoned her) and met her a couple of times the past few months. She seemed pretty receptive and I could’ve probably pulled her again, but I didn’t. She eventually deleted me after giving this whole speech about trying to stick to/be serious with that same guy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hm not bad...! This is pretty cool man! I've done A few chicks on the period, but everyime I do it in the shower, it always stops temporarily...I dont know why or how! But anyways cool man! I am happy for you!

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR #4 (sometime in end june i think)

After LR #3 I had the longest dry spell since I started going out regularly. Sure I was going out day and night and getting makeouts and numbers and going on so damn many dates, but I couldn’t seem to pull to the girl’s place (this was what I decided was the only way to first have sex at that time because I live with my parents and sister). hbF was the first girl I closed by sexting AND the first girl i pulled to my bedroom metres away from where my sister sleeps :P I’d say this was last girl before the beginning of my explosion of women—after that shittyass dry spell.

Its also sad how I used to remember and value the women I made out with—now (October) its most probably in the hundreds already so :’D

Ah funny story how I met her. She was with a whole bunch of friends and I was with a couple of my normal pua crew and two travellers/tourists who had pretty solid game themselves. We were running around the club/bar area and some drunk French old man decided to pour vodka down our throats after I tried to hit on the girl he was with right in front of him. Yes.. at that point in my life I opened any damn set regardless of how many guys, potential logistics and bla blab la—sick energy.. definitely don’t have that anymore unless I drink.

Yet another good mirroring—the way he poured vodka down me was indicative of my next few months of pure nightgame (pouring alcohol down women’s throats).

Anyway, my t shirt got drenched and I took it off. At this point I had just started learning a tiny bit of French so I used the toplessness to open the group of French girls. My friends soon joined us and we had a girl to each one of us. I really don’t remember what I said but the energy level was insanely high. I think i # closed and gave the chick a peck on her lips as they went into the toilet and told us to wait outside for them.

we (me and overseas tourist) saw two model looking women walk past us to the bridge, so we chased after the two of them and left the French set. The second overseas tourist managed to pull one of the French girls that night. Actually, thinking about it, that night was one of the funnest nights ever so this’ll be a FR of that night and i’ll mention how i came to pulling that girl. About that model.. ended up making out with her on the bridge for a longass time.. failed to pull because she didn’t want to leave her friend bla bla, but arranged to meet her on the day her flight back to south America was (she had frequent fashion shows in nyc so she probably was pretty big). Anyway when i met her on that later date, I tried to pull her into a deserted office in desperation (lol i’ll NEVER do that again), and she ended up running away and deleting me from everywhere.

The later part of that night consisted of dancing with some gorgeous Russians—didnt go anywhere but was really fun at the time.

So hbF.. ran into her and her friends two nights later at the same area, but this time some douchebag pua guy (friend’s friend) tried to open her and pushed me away/ignored me when I was trying to tell him to leave her. So i left, barely exchanged a word with her

I started texting her and tried to go sexual with my texts, and she was (surprisingly) receptive. At this point i have no idea what our text exchange was—my phone regrettably resetted. Once you get a sexual ping with a chick via text, its really easy to sleep with them lol. So I pulled her a week later and her ass bounced scrumptiously as i banged it doggy style J somehow I don’t really remember the other times I slept with her and my impression of it overall wasn’t so good—I probably was very rusty seeing as i hadn’t gotten laid in two months.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR #5—SNL in july 2013 I think

hbB was pretty small, cute, and Spanish. She was also fun, casual and rode me till she came every time we hooked up J not much effort on my part during coitus.

Met her at a rooftop bar. I actually hit on her other friend hbT initially with the aim of pulling hbT (actually i was trying to get with hbT for the most part of that night)

hbT got fingered in a lift by my buddy on a much later date but thats another story! I’d definitely like to get with hbT though; might meet her when i travel to Europe in two weeks.

I met hbB when I was trying to location bounce hbT to a club underground as opposed to on the rooftop. I succeeded but as always, girls go to find their friends to tell them to come along.. hbB was taking her own sweet time finishing her drink and I was kind of in a rush to go to the club so i kind of took her drink from her and finished it in one gulp (to her dismay). I feel like this might have spiked some attraction in her because I really didn’t try.. this incident and social proof because i was with promoter friends.

SIDE NOTE: promoting is seriously a shortcut for getting laid.. it doesn’t necessarily get you the 9’s and 10’s though because those chicks get free entry and drinks everywhere regardless.

I don’t really remember the rest of that night, but i was just partying and having a good time. hbT got really drunk (i might’ve made out with her) and I tried to get with her a couple of times but as usual I was all over the place and not really focussing on a particular set. Anyway, suddenly hbB and i had our tongues down each others throats after I bodily carried her around for a bit. hbT got sent home in a drunk cab and when hbB was still sticking with me after that I knew I had a pull.

I think it was 2am when I left (I like to pull early J) and we shared a cab. Her place was on the way to mine but I think i just completely ignored her request to drop her off and told the taxi driver to go to my place aaandddd that was it.

Strange thing with her is that after that initial pull, she was really reluctant to meet up with me in the following two weeks after that—citing concerns about her English not being good enough to hang with me (she was studying English in Singapore). So, she got buried in the pile of mass texts girls I had. BUT, eventually we met again (she was always with a massive group of people in the following times we met up) at some event I was helping to host and I pulled her again. I slept with her on average once a week for the next 4  weeks before she had to leave and I got busy accommodating four girls in my rotation.

She was the closest I got to anal at that time. There was lube, she’d already put some lube in her, and was waiting for me to go in doggy style.. and I couldn’t get hard x) but its okay because that wall’s been climbed by now.

ALSO, she was involved in my only double pull in the same night. Meaning I pulled her at 130-3am, and then called another girl over after we were finished to have another round. Walking her out of buddy’s house (thats where I pulled to) was exciting and scary at the same time. That was a awesome night but I wouldn’t do that again unless its a threesome. One girl a night is usually enough haha my sex drive isn’t that off the roof.

Last note: I just saw Shame the movie a couple of days ago. It made me think about pulling women—the only way to have a really really high girl count is to have something wrong with your brain; meaning a off the charts sex drive or some deepseated trauma/psychological issues. I’ve definitely got a bit of a psychological issue with that thirst for women that can only be quenched with tons of women in my life. At the same time, my sex drive is definitely not at that high a level, getting regulars to sleep with dampens it substantially and makes me even more picky about new girls so I get less. That’s definitely two probable reasons why my count isn’t very high. AT THE SAME TIME, I still have a drive to get new girls even after getting girlfriend material girls.. that makes me somewhere in the middle between comfortable in bf/gf monogamy and a complete manwhore (like most people who pull tons of girls are). And my count is pretty damn high for my age I think. There was a point a couple of months ago where I decided I didn’t want to sleep with new girls anymore because I was going at a blistering pace. Now, if i had more of a sex drive, I would’ve channelled that libido and kept that pace up.. but I couldn’t—so that kind of shows where I am as a sexually charged person.

Post subject: LR # 6
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR # 6 my first first—early july 2013

hbL was tall, lanky, skinny, really hot and had these overly extended eyelashes all the time. Met her and her two friends with two natural buddies of mine off the streets, and they #closed the entire group for promoting purposes. I only got her number because she was the hottest among her friends. Coincidentally, soon after we met my buddies and I got into a huge fight with some violent, belt wielding bouncers that ended in stitches, blood, police and the like. Intense night. I don’t really remember much of the initial interaction, but I definitely teased hbL whilst among her friends. Didnt expect much to happen afterward.

We started texting a couple of days later, and she was really responsive. I actually have the entire texting history in my SPAM still! Might upload parts of it later. Anyway, I sexually escalated via text and we started talking about various sexual topics like eating women out, trying new things in bed, sending pictures to each other with me having a cocky funny frame.

All this eventually culminated in us meeting up in one of her nights out; and at this time I was still pulling LR #5 regularly.. the first night I pulled hbL was when hbM was there as well.. I had to get a friend to distract her and I quickly left the place with hbL. I also knew she was very dtf because she came to where I was completely alone having told her friends that she was going home early (its all about reading the signs :D) We went to her place where she had a detached guestroom and after some warmup and lubricating I stuck it in.. once, before there was a shitload of blood and pain >.< She only told me about the V card moments before I went in, so after her painful reaction after one thrust I proceeded to stop completely and try eat her out (bad idea—FUCKING HATE THE TASTE OF BLOOD! And boy was there quite a bit of blood) Being my first V experience, I wasn’t sure what to do so I helped her clean up and talked about the pain for awhile before leaving.

She hated BJ’s so I never did get one from her, and we saw each other once a week I think for the next few weeks before she told me she wasn’t really into me using her for sex anymore, and that was that. I’m not sure why I didn’t really try to keep her at all; I guess the sex wasn’t all that great. I was pretty damn inexperienced at the time, but still was so much further ahead of her. We had unprotected sex a few times with lube, had sex in her swimming pool in the dead of the night, ran around her house with her parents home buck naked as well J fun times! Everytime I pulled her it was to her place which was pretty sweet as well minus the taxi fares.

It was only after the 3rd session when she told me she started enjoying my penis in her—it made me feel pretty damn satisfied. I don’t think I managed to get her to orgasm; she was also really vague about what she enjoyed. I think at some point in time she described herself as having asian fever : ) so that worked out well for both of us!

Note—I will update this if I get around to going through our conversation history because I feel that will demystify alot of the more nebulous details in this report. Its a really long conversation though so :/ Also, the physical time spent together it took for me to first pull was way less than an hour, probably 30 minutes in total plus hours of texting time! This was the case with quite a few of my pulls who became regulars—not much physical time spent together.. Thats a huge reason why I don’t do dates with girls I haven’t slept with anymore. Also, I’ve had way less pulls from dates than I have from clubs! The SPAM and vibe is really high and more ideal for pulling.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LR #7 ONS in july/august

ONS is such a misleading term.. is it a ONS because one doesn’t want to talk to the chick anymore or is it because the chick left the country the next day or one of the thousand possibilities. In any case, in this instance the chick had to leave the next day (perfect!). On another note, I have 8 more LR’s to cover for this year and i’m going on my euro tour in five days—WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH UP D: unless I start seriously summarizing. But to be honest i’ve reached some kind of unconscious competence because I really don’t consciously know what i’m doing/did to pull these women anymore.. its just okay ioi, some talking, then kino, then mutual touching, pull. Oh yeah I definitely also figure out logistics, pre-emptively due with the whole friends problem.. I guess all this comes from having ran into a ton of failed pulls haha. Kinda wish I consciously knew what i was doing though.

At this point i’m just lazily going out and trying to pull while succeeding once in awhile.

I met hbG1 from night mall game—she was shorter than me, between curvy and slim, and definitely had a nice ass. I really do NOT remember the damned opening process haha, but there was hugging and I carried her around for a bit. Also, definitely teased her about her clothes—she was wearing one of those tops with tiny holes in them. #closed with plans to meet up the next day at club Pangaea where i was going to.

NICE—okay rather than explain, here’s the SPAM conversation. Oh right I totally was going to do the same for the other pull.. this one was 6.4k words already, and the other one is way longer than this x)

4:41PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: U meet too many random ppl

4:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yes

4:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Be glad I remember your name and your face

4:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

4:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: And Your top

4:42PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: O sure i am so glad about that it made my das

4:42PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Day

4:43PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol you're coming back Sunday right

4:43PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Monday Morning

4:43PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Close enoughh

4:55PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: You dont have a pic of yourself either

4:56PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ya xp

4:56PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Errr

4:56PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: 

4:57PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I used to have one

4:57PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Then my phone resetted

4:57PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But then

4:57PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: A ok

4:58PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Wait lemme find

4:58PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You'd like the photo

4:58PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: So are you looking forward to tonight?

4:58PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Or is it just a job for u

4:58PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: <Media omitted>

4:59PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Hahahahahaha Freak

4:59PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: U look like a ghost

5:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I'm emanating steam

5:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: That was a year ago

5:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I'm more ripped now

5:01PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Right :)

5:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: :D

5:01PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha ok

5:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: That is what you're missing out on tonight

5:02PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Your Body? Are you kidding me?

5:02PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: .........

5:02PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Wow

5:03PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You just made me question my reason for existence

5:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Sorry about that

5:04PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: You will certainly find someone to appreciate your hot Body

5:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: In a dark crowded nightclub? Ya not really

5:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: gonna happen

5:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha

5:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Get the Shirt Off

5:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ill get kicked out

5:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oh right we are i. Singapore

5:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah haha

5:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its more like work tonight

5:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Why would you do it

5:07PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Its like Prostitution

5:14PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol I don't get paid to sleep with girls

5:15PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: That would be scary

5:15PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Because only ugly girls would pay

5:15PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oh...

5:15PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: And omg $&@/$&+@/@&$

5:15PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Hahahahahaha you think so?

5:15PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah cuz pretty ones get what they want already easily

5:15PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oh

5:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: So you think you would not attract hot ones.. I see

5:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I thought you are a gigolo

5:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Sry i misunderstood something

5:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol really ?

5:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Yes

5:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You thought I was a gigolo?

5:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Like legitimately?

5:17PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Well yes

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ain't a damn gigolo

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Omg

5:17PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: HIRE ME THOUGH

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Hire me

5:17PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Be my first gigolo customer

5:17PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I ll think about it

5:17PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Budding career

5:17PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I wouldnt wanna Pay though

5:18PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: See... Then I'm a failure of a gigolo

5:18PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Not a failure of a man thoughb

5:18PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

5:18PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: *

5:18PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ha who knows...

5:19PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I am sure you can make a Discount for me right?

5:22PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Haha yeah

5:22PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: No questions asked discount

5:22PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Send me a picture!

5:23PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Of?

5:23PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yourself

5:23PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Why?

5:24PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: So that I can go have happy time with it

5:24PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: So I can see a picture!?!??!?!

5:24PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: That sounds nasty 

5:24PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I Sent you my Profile pic

5:24PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: &#128518;

5:25PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: But that's.. a profile pic

5:25PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its like a resume picture

5:27PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Right

5:27PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But you Sent me a profile pic too

5:28PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: That isn't my profile pic!

5:28PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok but it is sort of one

5:29PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: <Media omitted>

5:31PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oh come on are you kidding me

5:31PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: That ain't a profile picture

5:31PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Now its your turn

5:34PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

5:35PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Any wishes?

5:35PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Preferences

5:35PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Naked? In underwear?

5:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol you can't say naked and not expect me to say "yeah.. not naked"

5:36PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Sure

5:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:36PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Some prefer half naked

5:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: They must be brain dead

5:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Or already have you naked

5:37PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

5:37PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I am in a Hostel i guess i cant get naked and the Start taking pictures of me

5:38PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: &#128555;

5:38PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oops

5:38PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yes you totally can

5:38PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: No

5:38PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I'm sure there are restrooms

5:39PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Disgusting? U must be kidding

5:40PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Taking pictures of myself naked, in s restroom

5:40PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha oh man

5:40PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I like my restroom

5:40PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its clean and classy

5:41PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Yes but you are not staying in a Hostel in Little india

5:41PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: 

5:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Aw

5:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Don't worry Youre welcome to visit anytime

5:41PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Including tonight

5:42PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Thanks! You are working tonight :)

5:42PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah but I do get off work

5:42PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: At like one ish

5:43PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha so you Want me to visit you at night?

5:43PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I am flying to Bali tmr!!!!!!

5:44PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah drop by haha

5:45PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: To do what my friend?

5:45PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: To have hot passionate sex

5:46PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: With?

5:46PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Huh?!?!?!

5:46PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: With my hand?

5:47PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Um?

5:47PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: What do you mean with

5:49PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: With me lol

5:49PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

5:50PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: So you offer me sex

5:50PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: U sure you are no Gigolo

5:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah I'm not a damn gigolo

5:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I find you attractive

5:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Even though I've not seen a naked photo of you

5:51PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: You have Seen enough of me yesterday

5:51PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

5:53PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: No I didn't

5:55PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

5:56PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ok ill see you at two am?!

5:56PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But how am i supposed to do it

5:57PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Its too late

5:57PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ill take a cab to little India pick you up and go back to mine?

5:57PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Go take a nap now &#128518;

5:57PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha

5:57PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Where are you staying?

5:57PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: XXX

6:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Okay I'm going to take a nap

6:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ttyl

6:01PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Go take a nap too

6:02PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You gonna need some energy

6:02PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: No no

6:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: If i didnt have to catch a flight maybe

6:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But

6:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I Have

6:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: So why Dont you come to Bali?

6:03PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Dont Tell me you have to work

6:03PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I have to work -.-

6:04PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol!!

6:04PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Woman, you can sleep on the plane!!

6:04PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: You dont habe to work

6:04PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Dont be a fool

6:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Haha I have to appear in office

6:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: And stick around

6:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I dont wanna have to come back in the middle of the nicht

6:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: No really, sleep now and sleep on the plane

6:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Night

6:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Its not the Lack of sleep

6:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol cabs at night are crazy fast

6:05PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Then what is it

6:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha

6:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You can sleepover if you want but ill have to go to work at 7

6:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: No no i dont sleep over

6:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Then what is it!!!

6:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Idk

6:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Ok naptime lol

6:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok sleep well!

6:08PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Maybe next week :)

Then she decided to come spontaneously

7:26PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But i d k my friend is not answering and i dont think i ll come alone

7:26PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: She will answer soon..

7:27PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Send hera fb message

7:27PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I did but i think she is Out for Dinner and has no whats app or fb

7:27PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Wahrerer

7:27PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Whatever

7:32PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Just call her I'm sure she'll respond

7:33PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I dont have Money on my phone

7:33PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Do you have to really work there?

7:33PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yah

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I bring people in and entertain them

7:34PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I see

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its like a night job

7:34PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Entertain?

7:34PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha so you ARE a Gigolo

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol no I do not strip

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Omg

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Stop it!

7:34PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: No we just party together

7:34PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok so you could entertain me?

7:35PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Err yup

7:35PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Err

7:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I feel like you have a different set of expectations for entertaining

7:36PM, Jul 24 - Iddo:  gotta get to a bed

7:36PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Like what Kind of expectstions?

7:43PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Dunno! You tell me

7:47PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: No you Tell me since you suggested i have Sex with you tonight! 

7:47PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I think you have like the highest of expextations!

7:48PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Tell you what?!

7:48PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I'm going to carry you

7:48PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: And we are going to my nice comfy bed

7:48PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Where to?

7:48PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

7:49PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Hmm I don't have candles

7:49PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: But yesterday you Said  Ur bad is too Small

7:49PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: But there's the sweet moonlight

7:49PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Haha you don't want to sleep over right

7:49PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Right who needs Candles

7:49PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I would like to

7:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Then we can sleep on the floot

7:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I have tatamis

7:50PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: My bed isn't that small haha

7:51PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Yaay

7:58PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: So?

8:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Do you do that often? To have Sex with ppl you meet at  Clubs?

8:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Not really

8:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its tiring and shit

8:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: I have to wake up at seven

8:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Oh

8:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I see

8:07PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: You however, make it worth it

8:07PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

8:07PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Come on

8:07PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Dont exaggerate

8:08PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Its the first time in my life I've been called a gigolo

8:08PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: 

8:08PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Gonna be one for tonight

8:08PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok

8:08PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Lets do it

8:12PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lets do it

8:13PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok ur in?

8:13PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Yeah :D

8:14PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Do you want to come to pangaea with your friends tho

8:14PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Ok so? What is the plan?

8:14PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: She is not replying

8:14PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Why do you Want us to come?

8:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: I mean i would come on my own but i feel it might look pathetic

8:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Do whatever makes you feel comfortable

8:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Lol no it makes you look independent

8:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Haha

8:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: And you can meet new people cause I'm meeting people

8:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: That's a euphimism

8:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Then we can sneak out

8:16PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Yea

10:05PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: An be there at around 12

10:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Huh where are you from!

10:06PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: Haha okay

10:06PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Do i Look dutch to you?

10:09PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: No

10:16PM, Jul 24 - Iddo: X)

10:18PM, Jul 24 - HbG1: Never mind you are asian...

Strangely enough, what happened at the club was that I was busy dealing with quite a few friends, so when she came up to me and said hi I TOTALLY mistook her for someone else and couldn’t figure out who she was haha. I actually even called her by another name completely not on purpose. SO, she went full sulk mode and refused to talk to me anymore xD It took me some gradual coaxing and offering her alcohol to get her over it. I think I took the frame that it was dark and I couldn’t see, while now deliberately calling her jessica to pretend like I was just fooling around all along. It didn’t really seem to work and eventually I told her I wanted to talk to her outside the club to explain some stuff. And then I pulled J Not sure if we made out before in the club or not, probably not.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dammit, so i've not had time to update this as i've been travelling in europe and improving my game by quite a bit.. i wish i had the motivation to document all my adventures-- i'd appreciate comment about what i've written so far about the first half of the year, and I think I might start my own blog again with LR's for next year.. my count this year was 19, and for the past 3 weeks in scandinavia i've not had any action for a whole multitude of sad horrible reasons (with my family in tromso now)

will be in oslo for new years so I hope to get that 20th in before the year ends :P but at the same time i've rejected quite a bit of easy sex this year (its always been my ability to NOT settle which got me started in Pickup in the first place.. pickup has only accentuated that personality trait). GOTTA BE A HOTTIE :)

anyway, good night and i hope to see some responses! was lying in bed trying to sleep but couldnt so i wrote a blogpost and now this.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="senbonzakura"]LR #3     8/3/13

Anyway, it was hours later (2am) that I met the HB7 while trying to open a HB9.5 who was dancing with her friend (I just saw her blow off a bunch of Indian guys—dont even let me get started on HOW INDIAN GUYS ALWAYS SEEM TO BE WITH WHITE GIRLS).

Really bro? There was really no need for that I may not be Indian but I believe any race is able to attain white girls. Overall nice report.