Sarging in your mid-40's -- Day Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Went to the grocery store... at 10:30. Saw a lady in her mid-30's. HB8. She eyed me as she started in the aisle. I immediately put my phone to my ear (tool) and walked towards her. As I passed her, we'd held eye-contact and I started talking to my fake-call... "No, I completely understand....whoa... hold on (I'm passing her now), I'm sorry, I just passed a lady who is just stunning - I lost my entire train of thought, what were you saying?"... I said it obviously loud enough for her to hear.

Next aisle over, she and I meet (at opposite ends heading towards one another), I continue the phone call til we're about 10 feet apart, and I say "Listen, I need to call you back, here she is again...." and I hung up. I looked at her, IOIs abound... I immediately start with the "This is the second time I've seen you - and I'm once again blown away - you look incredible - who ARE you?"

Fast forward - I suggested we both stop shopping, put our carts down and let's leave to get a bite for lunch (Instant date).

We went to Applebee's for salad, and during that time, started truly escelating the conversation... As we said our goodbyes (no talk about sex at lunch), I went to hug her, she turned her head up for a kiss, and I turned it to the side, kissed her gently on the neck, and dropped the "animal scent/bite" theory. She was putty. I suggested she get in, and go to my place.

At 12:15, she was in my bed. Less than 2 hours.

She's coming over again Friday. I offered to make her lunch, she declined saying she didn't want to waste the time... she only has an hour and a half and just wants to be properly fucked again.

I never talk relationship, or future. There's NO reason to lie. Tell them what you want folks. You hear from people here, and it's all over the self-help books... BE DIRECT. The woman want to fuck just like WE want to fuck. The difference is getting past the ASD and LMR to make her feel good about the decision. This chick was shaking like a leaf, nervous as fuck - but there was no lying, there was no preconceived notions. She KNEW I was going to fuck her. I just had to help her understand that it wasn't a bad thing to do...

People, regardless of your age - this shit simply works. I've learned since runnning game - the only hindrance to your game is your own inaibility to open and manage sets. If you're fucking up - don't blame the training, blame your own comprehension!

Folks, this shit works. People that say it doesn't - thank them. They're the reason it works.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
People, regardless of your age - this shit simply works. I've learned since runnning game - the only hindrance to your game is your own inaibility to open and manage sets. If you're fucking up - don't blame the training, blame your own comprehension!

Folks, this shit works. People that say it doesn't - thank them. They're the reason it works.
Bravo! Rodeo! Smooooth, I have talked to you before, so you may remember I am over 50! And YES indeed it works! But you HAVE to use it. Example; Same girl, different dude; 10 minuets earlier. Lock eyes in isle; lots of IOIs, big smile, maybe even a "Hi". Next isle sees her again, avoids eye contact, goes to check out, says to SELF "I should of said SOMETHING" cry's into pillow that night!

Hey other dude, thanks for delivering pussy to Rodeo!

Kudos Bro!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

GENIOUS!

I´m working on this stuff and my got this is inspirational. It´s good to hear dirct approach works for multiple people with different mindsets/ages. And of course doing it during the day!

BRAVO!

You are alowed to give me advice and comment on my journey. I´d be honered!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

That is awesome man!

I'm 38 and sometimes I get a little self-conscious when I am trying to make things happen with girls in their 20s (anywhere between early and late 20s). I live in a college town and most bars/clubs are populated with women in this age range. But in the end most don't care about my age anyhow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

We all have our "target demographic"

For me - I have zero issue pulling mid-30's and upwards.

Younger than that... well, I'll let you know after this week... :wink:

There's a lifeguard at the beach where I swim (I go there 3-4x a week). She's 28-32 I estimate. I'd never really put her in my sights due to just figuring she was too young... Since then, I've been building trust. I'm now in their 'inner circle' of lifeguards insofar as they ask me to swim out and check cross/rip currents, and give a general surf report for biologics I see, etc... (I swim a mile to a mile and a half when I go). Since then, I started thinking I saw IOIs but never really did much about it (I was working out, not really trying to sarge - I don't really hit on women AT the beach unless the IOIs are just too obvious the caveman will work).

Got her name 2 weeks ago, and saw her today. Closed a lunch date tomorrow. So we'll go from there.... I may re-evaluate my low number LOL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Now this is what I like to read.
I'm mid 40, living in Mexico and here age is not a problem.
Being a Gringo already has you with a foot in the door.
Follow what Rodeo says, work on being direct, tell them what you want and it happens.
More often than you think!

And it has nothing to do with age.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So - lifeguard HB I'm working (she's 31) Lunch was at the beach - decent convo, several IOIs, number closed, and we'll see where it goes - just an impromptu deal I'd set up with her.

....As for the 37yo I closed two days ago - she IMd (She's due over tomorrow)...

Her: I don't know if I am going to be able to get out tomorrow

me: lol...... so, to clarify - "I don't know if I'm coming" = "I'm not going to be able to make it and am trying to find the nicest way to say it"

Her: Well, it's not COMPLETELY ruled out, but I didn't want to drop it on you at the last second!

me: I appreciate that. If I haven't heard from you by 8, let's find another time.

Her: I'm going to try!

me: It's not a big deal either way. You've got work to do, I get it.

(She did the pullback... work or not, I don't give a shit - I wanted to regain control and gauge her compliance. I don't mince words - I call chicks out on their shit all the time - it works for my personality... What I wanted to do when I first got the IM was to measure her overall. I discovered she actually does have work, doesn't want to call it off, and now - I'm in control. She knows there's a deadline for seeing me - one I imposed, not her....)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So I take my newly-divorced friend Steve out last night to try and help him enter the game. He's not big on the idea of it, thinks it's "black magic"... He loves to hear my stories fo picking up chicks and fucking them that same day - he loves the loads of pics I get women to send pretty-much on demand... but he has NO game.

So we meet at a small wine/beer bar to start discussing things (The basics for him - no cock-blocking, watch the signals, look at me during the sets to follow my queue, know when to bounce the set and move on... etc, the AFC basics) when a dude about 35 starts talking to us and trying to simultaneously hook up with the bartender. He makes his plea to her, she destroys him publicly, and with a reherarsed, well-delivered line. I started to laugh. My friend (fucking wow) taps the guy on the shoulder and says "this is my friend, he's a pick-up master, you should follow his advice" Naturally, the dude is prety taken aback, I start to object and then the dude (slightly drunk, low confidence, relatively weak-minded man) kinda gets in my face and says "I don't need any help to get chicks". I smiled, told him he was absolutely right, and returned to my discussion... Long story short - he asked me what he did wrong.... I said he'd tried to approach a professional set with no idea how to actually start the conversation. He was blown out at the beginning, the negative attention he was getting, the non-verbal queues were off the chain. I asked him how many other men come in every day and hit on her the same way he just did... he said "millions"... I said, and what happened is that you becaome just another failure in those millions instead of coming at her from a perspective she would never expect.

Dude, becomes like my puppy!

My friend and I bounced from that bar and went to one I knew would be target-rich. The other guy follows us! Upon entering the new bar - my friend immediately approaches a 4-set, the other guy finds a waitres he knows and says he's going home with her (I jettisoned him and focused on winging my friend).

Well, come to find out - he knows one of the ladies in the set, she's married to a buddy o fhis. He tells me hge really is nervous about meeting a chick, but would love to just have a conversation... I am now there to keep the other three occupied while he catches up with a friend... Two are young (21/23) foreign ladies that were once exchange students of the third lady. She's about 48-50, incredible legs, great personality and we hit it off rather well... I noticed the huge rock on her hand and immediately figured I'd cycle-down from trying game, and enjoy the convo.

Wrong.

Married chick starts throwing IOIs. I ask about the ring - and she says it was a gift from the last time he cheated on her. Game on!

By the end of the night, I've sucked face with her at the table, she climbed on me and straddled me more than once, and as we were all leaving, she pull sme aside and ensures I'm meeting her at the beach today, that the other two girls are going off on their own...

I'm headed out in 30 minutes....

Even when you don't think game will work - you never know, always be prepared!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:32 am 
King Among Mortals

It always works! you just have to be ready to close! Again good job Rodeo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have enjoyed reading this thread and I, too, would like to join the ol' boys network here. I am 37 and my age has become a tender topic for me recently. When asked my age, I jokingly told a 23 year old girl I was on a date with recently that I was 52. The bitch actually believed me. Then, when I told her I was actually 37, she said she didn't believed me and demanded me to show her my ID for proof!

I approached two college girls the other days and after building up some rapport I asked for the cute one's phone number. Both girls bursted out laughing right in my face. Pretty much every girl under 26 that I pick up asks me my age. They obviously wouldn't ask if they thought I looked young. So obviously I am not aging well. I am trim and cut (work out religiously) with fairly good looks, but the aging just shows in my face I guess. I regret all the sun damage I allowed in my younger years. I also noticed that I'm getting grey flickers in my hair. I envy people with dark skin. They age much better skin wise. For you young white guys out there wear sunblock, hats, use lotions, aloe and all the shit that women use to take care of your skin. You don't want to be 35 looking like 55. Aging sucks hardcore. But it's nice to hear some encouraging stories here. I am having a really tough time adapting to this new element (women seeing me as "old") I have to deal with in my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

lol Im 18.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:08 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have enjoyed reading this thread and I, too, would like to join the ol' boys network here. I am 37 and my age has become a tender topic for me recently. When asked my age, I jokingly told a 23 year old girl I was on a date with recently that I was 52. The bitch actually believed me. Then, when I told her I was actually 37, she said she didn't believed me and demanded me to show her my ID for proof!

I approached two college girls the other days and after building up some rapport I asked for the cute one's phone number. Both girls bursted out laughing right in my face. Pretty much every girl under 26 that I pick up asks me my age. They obviously wouldn't ask if they thought I looked young. So obviously I am not aging well. I am trim and cut (work out religiously) with fairly good looks, but the aging just shows in my face I guess. I regret all the sun damage I allowed in my younger years. I also noticed that I'm getting grey flickers in my hair. I envy people with dark skin. They age much better skin wise. For you young white guys out there wear sunblock, hats, use lotions, aloe and all the shit that women use to take care of your skin. You don't want to be 35 looking like 55. Aging sucks hardcore. But it's nice to hear some encouraging stories here. I am having a really tough time adapting to this new element (women seeing me as "old") I have to deal with in my game.
While it sucks - you're also evolving your own ability to discern what age group you can target.

I've become so programmed that I truly dismiss ANY chick I see as under my target demographic. I don't even pay them attention - they're nothing but a distraction otherwise.

Why spend time trying to sarge a 28yo where your chances are cut in half as soon as you begin, when you can spend the same time with a quality older woman, and fuck her?

It's tough telling yourself these things... BUT - once you make the changes, you'll start slaying it.

Upside to older women - they don't have time for bullshit. Downside - if you fuck them properly... they'll expect a ring in 3 weeks...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Upside to older women - they don't have time for bullshit. Downside - if you fuck them properly... they'll expect a ring in 3 weeks...
Ha! True Story! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Went to the beach today.

My lifeguard wasn't there... So I swam in peace... LOL

When I left - I stumbled upon my newest daygame routine!

I stopped in a grocery store - and saw a HB8 - confronted her looking like shit - on purpose.

I was wearing my suit (black, plain), a button down with only two buttons done, I was wet and in sandals...

I told her "I just left the beach, I know I look like shit* - but I couldn't help it - I had to meet you. Who are you?" Started a conversation, tried the number close and was hit with a shit test. Tried to dissuade her, didn't work, I bounced and did the same routine 3 aisles over with a HB7 (Probably a 6, but she's a ginger - and I get wood for gingers).

Number closed her and had her kiss my cheek on the exit. When she said where's hers - I told her I don't kiss on the first date - she'd have to wait...

I'm going to start going to the grocery store every day after I leave the beach now...

Edit* I know I DLV'd myself - I'm aware... and I'm aware of the 'rules'... I also know that it works for me "most" of the time...no need to flame me for this - it's my life, thanks! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Edit* I know I DLV'd myself - I'm aware... and I'm aware of the 'rules'... I also know that it works for me "most" of the time...no need to flame me for this - it's my life, thanks! LOL
I can't believe someone would flame you for number-closing. Its better to be honest than to be try-hard, good job.