First approach ever

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Post subject: First approach ever
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK so this will be my first ever feild report and i only did one set this night (real set).

So my intentions for the night was to just party with my 5 other friends (4 girls 1 dude). I know the guy pretty well but iv'e only met the girls at parties before. Anyways so my friend and i left the dancfloor to smoke at the little smoke area. We've only had some shots like 2 hours earlier so im not really drunk, i know we are gonna drink more later in the night.

(i've known about PUA's/Game for about 7 months but is 2 scared to try anything irl) so it's like 23:10 (early in the night) and i'm feeling good so i'm like "lets do one aproach before i get drunk" so i walk up to 3 girls at the smoke area and i'm like "Hey im (myname) in a like fun way. I then look at the girl in the middle and in a little challanging way say "what's ur name" and she is challanging me back saying "guess" my friend then sees me talking to these 3 random girls and interups with "sry for my friend hahahha" looks at me saying "lets go" thinking im superdrunk since i never approach girls without being super drunk. In my head im like fuck no, so i kind of ignore him.

So i instead look at the girl who told me to guess her name and i say a really ugly name as a little push since she challanged me. Everyone starts laughing (me included) but i after freeze up a little so in my head im like OH FCK WHAT DO I DO?? i turn to my friend and ask him what he thinks her name is. He agrees with what i said since everyone thaught it was funny. He then says something i dont really remember and it gets kind of boring here.

So my dumb ass try to spark the conversation saying "Im actually a really good bank robber" girl in middle says like "really how" here's where i really fuck up i think. So i say "I can prove it, if u take out ur ciggarettes and close ur eyes i can steal one of them and u would'nt even know it was me" and shes like "ofc i wont know it was you, my eyes would be closed" and i have nomeback so i quickly say "we should get out of here rob a bank toghethor right now and buy drinks" shes like "no were gonna go back in and dance" her friend who actually seemed to enjoy the interaction is like "no lets stay" but they end up going in.

My friend says "nice u scare everyone away" kind of teasing me like friends do. I'm just thinking "that was fun ahha" and just start laughing. We went on to drink and party all night i got some kisses and stuff so it was a really fun night.

What i should/should'nt do. Not t
alking to only one girl. After she said like guess i could have been like "i will after u answear this (question) to set the frame in my favor, but saying a ugly name was not that bad. i could've also switched focus to one of her friends instead. The whole robbery thing could've been good if i knew what to say instead of just improvising so i should've just switched subject and focused on sub-communications.

i will prob post more FR's here in the future.
My friend has no idea of what Game is. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: First approach ever
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Pretty good. Needless to say that it is all about momentum. You have to make your approaches more organic.
Quote:
OK so this will be my first ever feild report and i only did one set this night (real set).

So my intentions for the night was to just party with my 5 other friends (4 girls 1 dude). I know the guy pretty well but iv'e only met the girls at parties before. Anyways so my friend and i left the dancfloor to smoke at the little smoke area. We've only had some shots like 2 hours earlier so im not really drunk, i know we are gonna drink more later in the night.

(i've known about PUA's/Game for about 7 months but is 2 scared to try anything irl) so it's like 23:10 (early in the night) and i'm feeling good so i'm like "lets do one aproach before i get drunk" so i walk up to 3 girls at the smoke area and i'm like "Hey im (myname) in a like fun way. I then look at the girl in the middle and in a little challanging way say "what's ur name" and she is challanging me back saying "guess" my friend then sees me talking to these 3 random girls and interups with "sry for my friend hahahha" looks at me saying "lets go" thinking im superdrunk since i never approach girls without being super drunk. In my head im like fuck no, so i kind of ignore him.

So i instead look at the girl who told me to guess her name and i say a really ugly name as a little push since she challanged me. Everyone starts laughing (me included) but i after freeze up a little so in my head im like OH FCK WHAT DO I DO?? i turn to my friend and ask him what he thinks her name is. He agrees with what i said since everyone thaught it was funny. He then says something i dont really remember and it gets kind of boring here.

So my dumb ass try to spark the conversation saying "Im actually a really good bank robber" girl in middle says like "really how" here's where i really fuck up i think. So i say "I can prove it, if u take out ur ciggarettes and close ur eyes i can steal one of them and u would'nt even know it was me" and shes like "ofc i wont know it was you, my eyes would be closed" and i have nomeback so i quickly say "we should get out of here rob a bank toghethor right now and buy drinks" shes like "no were gonna go back in and dance" her friend who actually seemed to enjoy the interaction is like "no lets stay" but they end up going in.

My friend says "nice u scare everyone away" kind of teasing me like friends do. I'm just thinking "that was fun ahha" and just start laughing. We went on to drink and party all night i got some kisses and stuff so it was a really fun night.

What i should/should'nt do. Not t
alking to only one girl. After she said like guess i could have been like "i will after u answear this (question) to set the frame in my favor, but saying a ugly name was not that bad. i could've also switched focus to one of her friends instead. The whole robbery thing could've been good if i knew what to say instead of just improvising so i should've just switched subject and focused on sub-communications.

i will prob post more FR's here in the future.
My friend has no idea of what Game is. :mrgreen: