Girl at Work, A Few Others As Well

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So today I walk into my office and there are two girls sitting there near my desk, an HB1 (no, seriously, she's so gross, but the nicest girl in the world) an an HB7. The HB7 caught my attention immediately because she's brand new, introducing herself to everyone. She doesn't work in my office, but down the hall at a place I go to frequently enough to make contact, but infrequently enough to not make it weird to hit on her respectfully.

I knew immediately I wanted to try some things on her, but that I had to hold it back some because I'm around all my coworkers, this is my work environment, and I have to respect her new position. So I kept it fun and fairly persistent, but not to the degree to make a rejection happen; just to flirt and give off some sexual energy.

Anyway. I sit at my desk, 8 people are all talking at once, so I look at this girl until she turns her head to me. As soon as she looks at me I crack a nice smirking smile and said "Hey what's up?"

HB7: "Not much."

I ask her what her name is, said it's nice to meet her, asked her how long she's been here, the basic co-worker get to no you things. I spaced out all these questions and directed my attention away from her in between questions and then very clearly and loudly spoke in the other conversation. Then I'd direct my attention back to her. I asked her where she was from, and she said Tennessee.

Me: "Oh shit man! The Dirty South!"

She laughed. I then told her "hey come over here, I don't like yelling over people." She came over to where I was sitting. I said "No, for real, I love Tennessee. How do you like Texas?"

HB7 "It's okay, it's windy."

I noticed very quickly she was wearing a shitty black digital Casio wristwatch. I grabbed her hand and pulled it up and said (squinting my eyes, smirking) "I like your watch. When are you going to get a nice watch?"

She laughed and smiled, and said "what do you mean?"

Me: "I just think we could get you into a better watch is all. Take your watch off." (I'm still holding her hand)

She takes her watch off, while I was holding her hand.

Me: "Here, try mine."

She's loving this, she's smiling huge and giggling the whole time. I put my watch on her and held it up for her to see

Me: "See? Isn't that bitchin'? Now you look fuckin' awesome!"

Her: "Well it's a little too big for me."

Me: "Pffft! Whatever dude!"

I take my watch off of her and smile. She stands there for a minute, I ignore her. I didn't want to give her too much attention and make it awkward. Again, I'm at work so I can't go too hard; still have to give workplace respect.

One of my friends & coworkers, he then looks at her and says "do you know how much that watch was worth, that you had on your wrist."

I instantly got nervous, he knows what I'm doing (he's my best friend, I've been telling him all my plans) so he thinks he's going to help me. I didn't want to mention anything about my watch's value because I think it would be pathtetic and tacky. 'ooOoOoo let me tell you about my expensive watch.' No.

Friend: "That watch is worth six grand!"

Me (acting bashful): "yeahhhh. . . I don't like to brag. It's a nice watch."

HB7: Uhh, what kind of watch is it?"

Me (trying to play this off like I don't want to brag, because I don't): "It's a Rolex."

She didn't seem to pay any mind to it either way.

This ended the watch conversation.

**Note Here**
I don't wear a Rolex to be flashy. It's a Rolex Submariner which is an extraordinarily nice, highly quality of manufacture watch, but it's conservative looking stainless steel case & band with a black dial. My dad gave it to me years ago, I also run a clock repair business and I'm big into watches and Horology. Rolex is a status symbol of sorts, but I never brag about the watch, I just enjoy owning it and talking to friends about Rolex, watches, clocks and timekeeping

HB1 starts talking to her about something, she walks away from me and starts talking to HB1. As she's talking I'm talking to other people in the room, loudly, asserting my opinion and generally just acting fun, and slightly outrageous.

I look over and HB7 and she's eyefucking me. I stare back at her with a squint and a smirk, and try to convey that sexual tension. I'm thinking it worked because her mouth was hanging open a little bit as far as I could tell.

After a few minutes I call her back over.

Me: "Hey I have a personal question for you."

HB7: "Is it how tall I am?"

Me (playfully): "No! Why would you think that?"

HB7: "I'm four foot **I cant remember what she said but the girl is short** I get it all the time"

Me: "Well that's really rude."

HB7: *laughs a bit* "I am?"

Me: "No, people asking you how tall you are. It's so typical for someone to ask that, just because you're a little short. That stuff doesn't matter. No I wanted to ask you about your last name, it's ***** (insert spanish name) but you have blonde hair. What's up with that?"

She goes on to tell me her dad is from Cuba. I asked why her dad is from Cuba but lives in Tennessee, she says she doesn't know, just general small-talk chit chat, friendly and nice. I act interested in what she has to say; which I was genuinely a little interested, she was nice and I like nice people.

HB1 says they have to go. I tell HB7 as she's walking out the door "Hey it was good to meet you". She stops and turns, and says it was good to meet me.

About fifteen minutes later, since she's new, and I handle supply for new people, I had to give her a letter to pick some stuff up. I go to her office, talk to her boss for a minute completely ignoring her. As I'm walking out I signal her to follow me and I don't stop walking, I barely look at her.

Me: Let's go girl! We need to write letters and shit!"

Walking down the hall, I slow my place a bit until I know she's about three feet behind me, and I keep that pace the whole time, going to my office. I get on my computer, she sits at another desk across from mine, I take my top off to reveal all my colorful arm tattoos through my short sleeve shirt, hoping to get a tattoo question, but she didn't bite. Oh well.

I start typing, telling her "yeah we just have to get you some things you need. You'll take this letter down to blah blah blah....... Do you have one of these jackets already?"

HB7: "No, I have a parka, it's an extrasmall, and it comes down to my ankles" she smiles and laughs as she tells me this.

Me (smiling): "Are you self conscious about your height? You've mentioned it twice now.'

HB7: She thinks for a minute "no I don't think so."

Me: "Well good. You shouldn't be."

At this point the letter was printed and I told a coworker (also a friend) to bring it to me. I signed the letter, looked her dead in the eyes, smiled

Me: There you go Kristina with a K. I followed her out to go to my car and go home. As I left I wanted to back off some so I didn't seem obsessed with her, so I didn't talk to her down the hall. When she was going back to her office I simply said "see you tomorrow."

So there you go. A bit long yes, but I'm very excited that I was able to pull this much confidence out so quickly after my breakup with my wife. I know I made mistakes throughout this exchange, but overall I think I did okay.

I have thought about what to do tomorrow, since it's Friday. I'm considering finding a way into conversation with her, and toward the end of the day saying something like "Hey, I'd like to get to know you better, let's go have a drink." If she rejects, then that's cool; I don't need to date a coworker that bad. I figured I'd just say "okay, if you're not interested, that's cool, have a good weekend." If she accepts, then great.

About the risk factor of dating a coworker. I thought about this, but it's not a big deal. We don't have the same job, she works down the hall from me. But more importantly is that on Tuesday I'll be going to a different building entirely (permanently), so if something weird were to happen, then we definitely will not be working closely by any means. My prospect of seeing her around is there; I will see her, but I have no need to go to her office on any sort of a basis (maybe once a year). So the coworker thing in this respect is safe enough.

Another thing that happened, that I enjoyed, although it employed no game on my part.

I dropped my kids off at their Boxing class, so I sat in my car and talked to my mom on the phone. Another HB7 walks out of the gym, hair pulled back, in workout clothes, makeup on, pretty sexy looking, and she immediately makes eye contact with me. She smiles very big at me, and I smile back. She goes to get in her car, parked next to mine, and smiles again as she looks at me while getting into the car. She puts her car in drive and rolls forward and I intently move my body to make eye contact again, still on the phone, and she looks at me and gives me a big shit-eating-grin again.

I'm not used to this. I don't know why she was so intent on smiling at me so much. I've seen her at the gym before, I know she's seen me, but we've never so much as really looked at each other. But when I went inside to pick my kids up, I talked to one of the female coaches. She came up to me quickly to talk, she just wanted to chit-chat, she's a nice lady. But as I'm talking to her, I realize that two days ago she asked where my wife was at, and I blew her off. I asked my kids if they told anyone there that we're getting a divorce, and the older one said no, there's no way because he hasn't said anything. So I'm thinking that the woman there noticed that my wife hasn't been taking them to boxing, and that I've been showing up all the time, and that I'm not wearing a ring anymore. Also, while we were talking, she said that one of the people there had said "there's a tattooed dude sitting out in the parking lot on the phone, he's been there for an hour," to which she looked out the window and said "oh no that's ****** & ********'s dad." The only thing I can figure, why this HB7 would make it an absolute point to catch my eye contact and give me a smile, is that these women talked and she's giving me the Divorce Pity-Attraction, which might be a thing, I don't know. Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Anyway, any advice about the coworker would be nice. Any pointers on where I fucked up, where I was strong, what I should correct, what I should keep doing, and what I should make better?

Overall I'm happy with myself. I thought it was nice and I enjoyed being persistent again, for the first time in 7 years.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I know you have evaluated the getting-with-a-coworker thing but it's still shitting where you eat. Plenty of women out in the world.
Quote:
I knew immediately I wanted to try some things on her
Go up to women out in the world and do playful banter just like you did with this girl. The only difference is you have to create the context with which you are speaking with them, unlike the natural context of "of course I'm speaking to this person, we work for the same company." The thing is, women in general love it when you speak to them and create your own context because it separates you from 99.9% of other men who lack the initiative or the skills to do so.
Quote:
I'm not used to this. I don't know why she was so intent on smiling at me so much.
This could be because of what you said about them finding out about your split with your wife. On the other hand, I am MUCH more inclined to believe all of these IOIs you were receiving that day were because you were on a high, your mind state was shifted to another level because of your very successful interactions with the coworker that day.
Quote:
Overall I'm happy with myself. I thought it was nice and I enjoyed being persistent again, for the first time in 7 years.
Really glad to hear it man. Have fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Shitting where you eat, you are correct to an extent. I don't want to give too much away about where I work, but I'll just say that I am military, and my 'work' is on a military base with about 5,000 of us stationed there. So yes, I agree it is shitting where you eat, but this is a common thing on a military base; we all date each other/marry each other/etc. At least half of people I work with either actively date, or are married to another military member. I'm with you, it's just so common it's not much of an issue, really. The key difference is you just have to be respectful.

About the context. I'm glad you told me this. I knew it but didn't think of it, if that makes sense. I will put this into action.

Yeah that woman smiling at me so much, it's still messing with my head. You're probably right about me being on a high, I definitely was. I couldn't have been more chipper while on the phone in my car. That's interesting.

Thanks for all the advice, man! I am having fun, a lot of fun. I would never say divorce is a good thing, but fortunately doing all of this makes me believe that there is a silver lining to this whole mess. Something positive to focus on that benefits myself.

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
About the context. I'm glad you told me this. I knew it but didn't think of it, if that makes sense. I will put this into action.
Cool, yeah it's just about smoothly & classily speaking with the woman as though you're already dating her. You see a girl who drops her keys. "I know I always drop my keys, don't you think they should make it so you don't need keys what is this 1950." Or whatever. Any situation has multiple opportunities for you and her to enter in to the same world together, because in any situation you are sharing multiple frames of reference. Just the fact that the universe brought the two of you together at this point in time plays huge in the minds of women, never forget this.
Quote:
Yeah that woman smiling at me so much, it's still messing with my head. You're probably right about me being on a high, I definitely was. I couldn't have been more chipper while on the phone in my car. That's interesting.
Get used to it. The day I properly "approached" women for the first time, multiple women were giving me 'fuck me' eyes for the rest of the day. My world was changed.
Quote:
I would never say divorce is a good thing, but fortunately doing all of this makes me believe that there is a silver lining to this whole mess.
My only response to that would be this clip from Louis CK :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvEpYc3p_bw[/youtube]

I'd still advise to not shit where you eat. There is an unfathomable abundance of women out there.
Quote:
Thanks again!
It's an honor bro. Enjoy it man.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Well!

Quite a bit happened. I've broken quite a few barriers. For one, the girl I was hitting on at work, she flaked on me. I don't really want to transcribe the texts word for word, but essentially I texted her and told her I would pick her up at 8, she said she had plans, I said change your plans, she said she couldn't, I told her I would pick her up the next day, she said she'd let me know. I ended it by saying "well I'm going to go shoot pool, have fun tonight." And I ended it there. I had a true AFC moment at the end of that whole thing, thinking "god damnit! what the fuck, I wanted to go out, I wanted to take this girl on a date." After about fifteen minutes of analyzing my thoughts, I remembered: I'm the prize, not her. Fuck her for not having interest in me. And that was that. It felt like a hundred pounds lifted off of me instantly. It was great.

So. I went to see if any of my friends wanted to play pool. They didn't. I don't like going to bars/clubs/pool halls alone, because I just find it to be an awkward situation. So I decided to go rent a movie, with the plans of browsing the movies/books for at least an hour. Unfortunately there were almost no good looking women out, and the women who were out were with their obvious boyfriends. No big deal, I rented Nightcrawler and went home. Honestly not disappointed, just figured I'd chill out and try tomorrow.

So today, my dad comes to visit me. We go out to a restaurant. Out waitress was hideous. But the girl who brought us our food was an HB8, and had bright red lipstick on. When she brought us our food she didn't seem like she was in that good of a mood, whatever. My dad asked her to get him some sauce. When she left my dad said "Good God. I like her lipstick." So I thought of what I read in "The Game" about lipstick on the teeth. When she came back I said "Hey" and put out my hand, "What's your name?", "Shelby" she said. "Hi Shelby, I'm Dustin, I really like your lipstick." I am holding her hand the entire time I talk to her. "Do you? Thanks."... "Yeah, oh wait. Smile real quick. Oh snap there's some on your teeth!" . She doesn't flinch, she just says "Yeah that happens all the time, thanks" and walks off. I've been analyzing this one. So I'm thinking that either A: my tone was off, or I wasn't genuine enough, or B: She was in a shitty mood in the first place. It was a rejection of sorts, but whatever. I'm just going to assume it was her. I watched her for the rest of the time at the restaurant and she was in a basically shitty mood the whole time, so I'm inclined to think I didn't ruin her day; she was just a turd.

Okay so later I called some friends and met them at the pool hall. We start playing pool, slow night, no good looking women out yet, so we just hung out and played until more came. Then something happened.

In walks a guy who used to be in one of my classes (I used to be an instructor in the military, now I'm off to a different military position). His hair is well groomed, he's wearing a nice shirt, nice pants, he's chewing gum. I know this guy well enough, we're not real good friends, but I know him well enough to know that now he has this air of confidence. He said to our group "damn man, it's slow tonight, where's the girls?" So began a conversation with him. I asked him why all of the sudden his hair looked good, I told him I notice he has a lot of confidence. He told me he's working on himself, and his ex-girlfriend fucked him up, and he wants game. I asked him if he was reading into the PUA community, and he said he was familiar but not really. So we got to talking about it, he was interested. Within short period of time we both realized we both had the exact same interests and wanted to help each other, in a way. So I filled him in on what I know, and he was down. So we hit on a few girls here and there at this pool hall, but truly it was slow, there wasn't a lot of opportunity there. So we decided to go to a different bar, hoping for something better.

Walking in, this place is hopping. It was great. Girls everywhere, singles everywhere, people all hitting on each other. Girls are dressing up, trying to feel classy. This is it. Our group sits down, and my new wingman wants to immediately start hitting up girls, but I told him I didn't think it was a good idea, because we need to raise the value of our group, we just need to talk to each other and look like we're having fun (which we were). Our group is all military guys, and everyone at the table is a 7 at least. So this is all good. After about fifteen minutes of hanging out, we start by hitting on the table next to us. I grab this one girls wrist and ask her about her tatttoos. "What does that mean?" type of stuff. I made it a point to only ask one to two questions and then move into statements. So "that hurt like crazy." "Oh man I love tattoos, I'm so into them, blah blah." Soon she was asking me how many tattoos I have, "23 tattoos." ... "OH MY GOD! Where???" I then caressed my body in a really "sexy" gay way (being funny) and said "alllllll over this." She loved it. This girl was all over me all night. She asked me what my owl tattoo meant, I told her it meant I was a murderer, she loved this. She was an HB6, nothing great, but something to have fun with.

My new wingman, I would point out a girl, and he would JUMP to go talk to her. It was great. I noticed something throughout the night. I was breaking the 3 second rule. I knew i was and it felt stupid. I told my new wingman about the 3 second rule, and he immediately understood. Within ten minutes, he'd point out a girl, I'd see, and he'd say "GO TALK TO HER NOW!"

Now here's what is interesting. With my friend's judgement behind me. With the peer pressure behind me. With the fear of looking like a bitch, what did I do? I jumped up and bee-lined to go talk to these girls, before I could even think to argue with him. Even girls he pointed out to me that I thought were hideous; Fuck it! I may as well talk to them. He pointed out one girl, she was an HB9, I bee-lined to her without any material in my head. The conversation was horrible and she WAS interested, but I bombed it. I tried to come up with something quick, and it didn't work. It went like this:

Me: Hey I need your opinion
HB9: Okay?
Me: So is it true girls only want to date guys taller than them?
(She's about an inch taller than me right now)
HB9: I have heels on
Me: Yeah I know those are nice heels, but that didn't answer my question.
HB9: Well... (thinking, because I think she's half retarded)
Me: I'm just curious. My friend and I have been arguing about this all night

And right here, my wingman friend is two feet away from me talking to another girl about the same topic. Apparently he was hovering close and heard the conversation, so used it on the closest girl possible. It was kindof funny. HB9 notices this and starts laughing.

Me: Yeah see? We're both trying to prove each other wrong.
HB9: Well, I guess yeah, We need a guy to be taller than us. Just a little. But I have heels on.

At this point I'm out. I don't know why, it just wasn't my approach. I shook her hand and told her it was nice meeting her.

So later on my wingman points out another girl, this HB7 with dreadlocks. PERFECT! I know a lot about dreadlocks for some reason. She also has tattoos. He tells me "GO TALK TO HER!" I jump and go. I go right up to her and shake her hand, holding it the whole time.

Me: "Hey I'm Dustin I like your tattoos, when are you going to get some color in those things?"
HB7: "I'm trying to save money, I really want to."
Me: "You should dude, those would be totally bitchin' with some color. Then you can look all badass like me."
I show her my bright red rose on my arm. She loved it.
HB7: "I like all your color, that's really cool"
Me: "It's 'cause I'm a colorful butterfly and shit."
Me: "Whoa! Are those dreads?"
HB7: Yeah they are!
Me: No bullshit, those are fake and I know it.
HB7 grabs my hand and puts my fingers in her hair
HB7: No they're real! Feel them!

We then have a conversation about dreads, how I used to want them but didn't because I joined the military, etc. At the end of this, I said

"Alright well I'm going to go back to my friends, I'll be right over there if you wanna come talk to me."

What did she do, five minutes later? She came over to talk to me. More about tattoos, dreads, alternative lifestyle type stuff. It didn't last long, because three black dudes came up and swept her away. It was quick and in a hurry, it made me think she was with them all along, she just veered away and was with me. Oh well!

I would talk about my wingman's accomplishments, but it would be a whole other story. Let's just say he had a lot of fun tonight and he got very far with us pushing each other. Lots of approaches, lots of good experience, and a fair amount of rejections/bombs, just like me.

It was great.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
HB9: Well, I guess yeah, We need a guy to be taller than us. Just a little. But I have heels on.
IOI city right there dude.

Keep having fun man.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Me: Hey I need your opinion
HB9: Okay?
Me: Yeah I know those are nice heels, but that didn't answer my question.
HB9: Well... (thinking, because I think she's half retarded)
Me: I'm just curious. My friend and I have been arguing about this all night

And right here, my wingman friend is two feet away from me talking to another girl about the same topic. Apparently he was hovering close and heard the conversation, so used it on the closest girl possible. It was kindof funny. HB9 notices this and starts laughing.

Me: Yeah see? We're both trying to prove each other wrong.
In the heat of the moment I probably would've missed that hint as well sometimes when you cant think of anything to say it doesnt hurt to compliment them on their looks especially if they seem interested or neg them either way. Even if the convo ends short as long as it didnt end bad you can even try to reopen.

But nice job going out and not holding back takes a lot of balls.