FR/LR/TLDR

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

Post subject: Re: FR/LR/TLDR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:23 pm 
Dedicated Member

Oh my fuckin god... another lesson in plowing through the horseshit in game. This really pissed me off:

Details started to come about about Saturday night yesterday, and I spent most of yesterday stewing in it.

So the woman that invited me out finally said that she was acting intrested and asking the questions she did for someone else... holy mind f@ck! I spent that whole night showing slighhttt interest in this woman... I mean what a really shitty thing to do. I obviously wouldn't have done what I did if I had know she was just feigning interest! I called this bitch and asked to spend the night with her, which of course she told her friend that probably actually liked me. My gut knew something was wrong since I hesitated before they left my car... but my mind was like fuck this what do I have to lose?

So I tried to get to the bottom of who it was... but the entire group is freezing me out. Thinking of how the night played out and how this girl took the backseat of my car to her friend made me think I knew who it was but when I confronted her on Facebook yesterday, she said it wasn't her, that it was another friend. I'm pretty sure that's BS. She observed me hitting on her friend and therefore lost interest. I also didn't pay her any attention and nearly ignored her the entire night. When I found out what happened I actually felt slightly nauseated. I was actually really interested in this other woman, but avoided gaming her.

I really don't think I can recover this.... I'm freezing all of them out and moving on...

What a cruel joke... she de-friended me on FB.. This makes me want to give up on this for a while lol...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've been reading a lot about the skinny guy/hot girl debate. I'm a tall guy 5'11" but too thin - 145 lbs on a good day.

People make good points on both sides, but from my own experience, even going back to my college years when I first started noticing girls, the most attractive girls have always pointed out how thin I am. I don't think it's impossible to pull a hot woman if you don't look like a gorilla, but I think it can help tremendously. Someone pointed out this episode of "The Keys to the VIP" where this gorilla stripper guy who had relatively weak game, was handed vagina on a silver platter by a very sexy woman.

The hottest brunette in my nursing college class - that I sorta liked - told me "I need to eat" one time when we were flirtting with each other. The hottest blonde in my nursing class was already in a serious relationship with this guy that's looked like the typical jock. Not the best looking guy ever, but a solid frame/body. I also mentioned when I was out at Grimladis trying to pick up "J" that I noticed this very hot hispanic woman with a big burly guy. He didn't have a great face, just solid, and masculine.

The hottest girl (asian) I worked with is with this male that looks about 6'4", ~190 lbs and lives in New York and models. She told me, "looks like you need to eat some potatoes" one time when a bunch of us officers were out in a group and we were making fun of her....

On top of all this, early Saturday night, the girl that invited me out (even though I could man handle her) said "I'd crush you" in response to me asking to lift her, to which she said "No," but I did anyway. She was very light because I do lift often enough, but she still said it and felt that way about me. If that is coming into her mind, I must do something to change it - I must improve myself. I have to become more masculine. I have every other base covered, this is the only one missing. Plus I need a new hobby.

I think that you will get much more initial internal attraction from a woman with a well scuplted solid body. IF you combine that with solid game, well then you have a potent combination. I want to make this change not only for the women, but because I know it will make me feel different around other men. I am not intimidated by most men, but I do feel inferior when a guy comes around that I know could beat my ass and I would have no sayso if he wanted to.

Some of the material that was written about being a thin guy I have found very true too. I find that fat women are agressive with me, will compliment me and try to court me. Of course I want nothing to do with them. The hot girls I want always seem just out of my reach.

Hopefully M,W,F will be enough. Without regular weight training, I think it's hard to have the appetite to eat what I need to.

It feels that my weight is holding me back from making this easy. I feel like I have to try so hard to get women and my results aren't really worth the effort. I have been out on a lot of dates, can obviously K close on the first date, but women are afraid to get sexual with me for probably a number of reasons. I get compliments on my near naked photos from most women, but when they see me in person, their attitude seems to change slightly. Since I'm a thin guy, my body probably doesn't ignite that animalistic sexual instinct in women, like I get when I see a thin woman with a nice chest, butt and face.

I'm still texting to 1 girl, though I haven't met her yet. We do have plans to though. Honestly I just want a hot GF. I really don't care so much for the numbers. I don't feel like I should put much more effort into the field until I can fix this weight thing. It feels more important than going out and talking with women. It's already very easy for me to approach, flirt, tease, & kiss women. It's the bed part where I'm stuck.

I dumped the african american girl... she was being too difficult. Wanted me to wine and dine her, said I could come over to her place on the 3rd date, and she wouldn't count our first 3 hour date. Ok no. I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Damn.. girls coming and going so fast it's hard to keep track.. I need to slow up a lil... I think I'm gonna try to keep it to one at a time. Makes it easier to remember names and personal details :|

Main girl now I got from match I think I mentioned, but here's more: name is AC. She's 28 and I'd say an HB8. Cute face, hispanic, she said she was a D cup, but is now a C. I messaged her 1 time and she gave me her number on match... she said her account is almost expired. Um easy... sometimes being a tall military officer helps I guess.

So I'm a lil worried; this girl is goofy, funny, easy to talk to but... she sent me near naked photos last night during our 3 hour phone conversation. She said she "never does that" and "don't show them to anyone..." Should I believe that...? She had a hard time recalling where I got her number from.... she's on Tinder as well, and told me about that when she said "was I from Tinder or Match?"

She said she hasn't had sex in a while, and lives alone... Not only that, but she told me a lot of shit on the phone... she was raped as a young girl (she was drugged/drunk/blacked out), married for a couple months & divoriced... I actually liked it because she was honest with me and I want that from a woman. I felt bad for her and tried to comfort her.

So obv we talked a lot about sex... I told her I masturbated before I called her and I told her she was making me excited with her photos. She said she walks around her apt naked a lot and I said I did too (which I do). Her fav color green (mine too). Middle child (me too). I used this to try to create a special connection by reminding her of these things.

I told her I was staring at her photos, and she asked me a couple times "are you still staring at me?" She sent me multiple pictures of her in her thin strap green lace underwear. She clearly took them while I was talking with her. I sent her some of my upper body and close up of my face b/c she asked. I told her I am a very horny guy and since she's the only woman I want I am going to want a lot of sex with her.. which she said in some manner she'd oblige and be sexual with me. She proceeded to tell me when she was married, she did it all day with her husband. She calls me silly a lot and we make each other laugh often. I told her I feel like I'm super horny cuz I work out a lot. She says she does too, but that it doesn't make her horny :/

She told me she wants a gentlmen, and I have to reward her for what she did with me last night. She followed all my commands and sent me a lot of photos of her that I asked for. I will definitely pay for whatever our first date is. She also asked me about my car, and I said I'm getting a new one, which I have been planning for a while. I drive a toyota corolla right now so really didn't want to tell her that, and am planning on getting a 2010 Camaro or A6. I feel like as soon as she sees me (esp with that car) she's going to be wet... she has said she's "looking for a man to take care of her" to which of course I replied sexually, but added that I want to be there for her emotionally.

We talked about going to each others places and sleeping with each other. She told me that she really wants a man that can sleep with her and not have sex. And so that's what I plan to do. When she wants to spend the night, go to bed with her and just tease her. Touch and kiss everything without sex. Maybe ask her to give me a hand job or blow or go down on her or finger her. She told me that she's ticklish, and that kissing really "get's her hot." She said when we meet, she wants to spend several days together.

Ughh... need to figure if I'm gonna run up in her raw or not... I think I'll bring the connies. Of course the deals not sealed yet, we haven't met, and but she basically said if she digs me, it will be on!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
The part about "I feel it's not really proper" get that out of your head, unless the women is physically trying to stop you. For the love of God I hope you're not actually saying that. Even if the girl says something that makes you think she doesn't want to do XXX physical act, still go for it. Women will say things to me to stop me from kissing them the first date, but guess what? I still do it.

Opportunites come and go with women extreeeeeeeeeeeemely quickly. You will have a brief window, and either a) are experienced enough and can read the situation properly, or b) you fuck it up.

It's really hard not to consistenlty fuck up because it takes tremendous exp/knowledge not to. This is because every woman is a little different, and you have to find that delicate balance to satisfy what they are looking for *UNIQUELY*. Every girl you intereact with will add to the exp you can reference, but the next woman will still be unique.

I have kiss closed 3 out of 3 (that I wanted to) of my dates (on the first date) in the last few months, yet, I didn't really get any further with them. That's because I misplayed the situation:

I was waaaaaay too sexual and wanted to bed these woman too quickly (as in night of). I overtly made this clear to these women... once I started to get flack, I should have went back to rapport (trying to establish connection) and then tried again later to bed them, however since I kept pressing that one direction, I got no where. As women get older, red flags go off when a guy is confident and sexual with them up front (sets off 'playboy' sterotype). They want to know once they do you, you are going to stick around, and that you are interested in more than just their body.

If you are in the window of time where you can advance on a woman, you have to go for it. You aren't establishing enough of a connection if after you see a woman, they really don't care to respond. Unfortunately, like we talked about, being physical/making out doesn't establish a strong connection. 99% of the time, I don't get far trying to bed a woman immediately. Why? Because there is a lacking personal connection. I've found most women want to form a long lasting connection with you. It almost doesn't matter what you do, the only constant is it involves spending time with you in whatever form they deem appropriate.

Most normal humans bond when they have sex with each other. However, even sex doesn't guarantee anything. Think of one night stands. If you get horny enough, you'll do anyone, but does that mean you want to see them again?

Unfortunately, there is no for sure way to guarantee future interaction... It's a combination of 1. the girl likes you a lot (a factor you don't have much control over - even if you dress like Mystery) mixed with 2. female experience so you know how to read and react to the situations that present themselves.
Need to save this to remind me what I'm doing wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:54 pm 
Dedicated Member

Haven't had time the last few days to write much the past few days. Been busying doing stuff, going places, trying new things, self enrichment type stuff.

I took leave Thur/Fri so I could meet AC from out of town (about 1hr away). This is about the max I'll consider. Otherwise its hard to meet. She made the trip up here Thursday afternoon.

Can't remember if I posted this, but I recently got a 2011 lime green black stripe camaro, partially because I've been asked several times by women "what do you drive?" and it's always embarassing to say a 4 cylinder 2008 toyota corolla....

So this weekend was pretty sweet. Met AC at Chilis and we hit it off. Talking with her in person was the same as the hours we spent talking on the phone. Normal funny light banter for lunch. She told me "I looked the same" which was a good thing lol. I told her she looked good. She's pretty quirky. Teased her about her "weekend warrior" T-shirt. Told her I wanted to just grab her. When she wiggled in the booth, I could see her titties shake. Her clothes weren't exactly flattering, but quirky. Gray T-shirt and jeans. Having had so many pictures of her, I had a good idea how she looked in person. The more we talked the more we found we have in common.

When we got our food, I stared at her when she ate and told her "I want to see how she sticks things in her mouth." lmao... :mrgreen:

So we dropped her car off at the base and I took her to my place, as she had planned to stay with me. As soon as we got home she laid down on my couch/bed and I climbed on her and wrestled her a bit. I've been regularly going to the gym so I'm pretty solid right now. I could take her easy. We started making out and rubbing each other. Even showed her I can pick her up. I just teased her body grabbed her stomach first, kissed her lips, rubbed her legs, etc. The first night. I kept telling her we are not having sex Thur night.

When we woke up together I started rubbing/wrestling/spanking/grabbing her. I started playing with her butt under her panties at some point and rubbing her through her underwear. I eventually started playing with her naked bottom. She kept trying to block me saying "there's a tampon in there." She warned me she was on her period.

One night we cooked dinner together.

One morning we showered and had sex... I had a lot of problems. I couldn't keep an erection with the condom on so I took it off, but I didn't stick it inside her. I just played around with it, slapped her with it, asked her to suck me, thigh fucked her, etc. just w/e I could think of.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey masterm1ne!

I just got done reading through your blog.

One thing I'd like to address is when you were posting about wanting to put on more weight because you felt like it would help you be more attractive to women.

I'm a skinny guy, and because of health issues, it has always been hard for me to put on weight. I was always the smallest kid in class, and I internalized a lot of self confidence issues from kids making fun of me. This lack of self confidence definitely played a role in my incompetence with women, and why I got into pick up.

I played football in high school, and I probably weighed the most in my entire life when I was 17. I still wasn't at all big, but I worked out everyday and was pretty toned. Despite being built well and being on the football team, I still had virtually zero success with women.

I got into pick up a few years ago, and started to really put myself out there with women. So now flash forward to now. I'm 23. My weight issue rarely crosses my mind now, because I weigh the least I have ever weighed in my life, and I have been having the most sex.

Being big and muscular turns women on...don't get me wrong. But it is not so much the aesthetic value itself (women are not turned on visually nearly as much as men) but the confidence that men who are big typically radiate. The thing is, reality and attraction is so much more subjective than what you think. I consider myself to be a pretty good looking guy, but it still blows my mind how many hot girls I see walking around the mall holding hands with a fucking hideous dude. It always frustrated me, and I attributed it to the fact that the guy must be rich or something.

The truth is, our confidence and self esteem is what is MOST attractive. People who are most invested in themselves, no matter what they look like, are attractive. A girl will project whatever fantasy she wants onto a guy that has himself truly put together emotionally and overlook superficial flaws (ie he's too skinny).

I really do believe this to be true.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:28 am 
Dedicated Member

I agree with you guys... No fear here though. I have gone back nearly to the way I was in college. Focusing on myself and completely ignoring women.

I am still talking to women primarily from match and tinder. I just don't have the motivation to go out during the week or weekend to game. I feel like it's not worth it. Even if you manage to find a girl that will go to sleep with you, most of the time I don't want much else.. Besides my results being sub par, I feel like spending time focusing on improving myself (like I'm going to the gym 3 times per week now) is more important. I have been in and out of mild depression over the years, and the gym seems to help a lot. I have still been masturbating as with the gym I find it irresistible. It's well known masturbating takes away the drive to go out and try to find a woman.

It seems that I'm meant to game this way I described above (not paying nearly any attention to women) as it's my own style.

In the past few months, revealing my intentions OVERTLY... unless the woman goes first ... is never a good idea. I've posted many of my blow outs (and I realize that it's hard to differentiated an actually "blow out" from not having a chance any way if the girls not into you).

I think it's best to "hoover" as in slowly enter the woman's reality in an non-threatening way first (for example I had some good chat with the military LT I was talking to (CH) at a volunteer event) for a while before I asked for her number. I then blew myself out by not just letting it sit and pressing the girlfriend idea with her which we all know women don't yield to verbal arguments. We were texting, and I went too direct for her. I should have kept it indirect, until I could actually go out with her, acted uninterested, showed my value as a male, and waited for her to show interest.

Another military Lt (RD) that I met months ago is once again texting me after we mutually went cold. We met in real life at the hospital first, exchanged numbers, and she just recently signed up on match. We'll see where it goes.

Talking to a cute asian girl from Tinder, but she can't go out at the moment. I'll just keep talking to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:08 pm 
Dedicated Member

Just made this post somewhere else, but it's my most recent exp. Stuff like this makes you not really care about girls much.
Code:
Hahahahah.... this just happened to me except it has a different ending: Been texting minimally with this girl I met online from Austin on Match (good morning, how was work, etc). Sending a lot of photos (I'm going to the gym 3 days/week) and she reciprocates well with photos of her. I met her and her 2 friends (couple) out Fri evening at a restaurant. Chilled for a few hours, showed the friends more attention than the girl. Girl was giving me kino (touching my thigh, arm etc) smiles, good eye contact and all although she is drinking a little. I have the green light from everyone. We leave, she is visiting from Austin, so she comes with me in my lime green fucking Camaro (I can afford it sue me). I tickled her when we got to my car, but she got serious and told me to stop. I bring the topic up a little later and she says, "Don't think about that again, for a long, long, long time." Ok so I'm starting to hit resistance with physical stuff... We find this little coffee place she wants coffee, shoot the shit some more for an hour or so. Not much kino, just "getting to know each other." During our time there, we both tell each other "we have questions that we don't want to ask each other".... lol ok. We ask each other about our prior relationships, etc. but not about sex stuff. We eventually leave but by the end of the convo I tell her I want to kiss her and play sorta defensive since I don't want to cross her border. As I'm typing this I realize I was acting like a pussy. She does put gum in her mouth, so I really didn't need anything other than that to say ok we are going to make out. I ask her to stay with me and she refuses when we get into my car again. Says, I need to stay with my friends. She is navigating back to her friends place and the drive is quite long. She asks me more questions like how many girls I'm talking to, etc. and I told her she was the only one as I was focusing on her. She was the one I liked the most. She gives me reassurance when I answer her questions saying "Well that makes me feel better." While talking in my car I bring up the bible when we talk about religion just to show that I am a kind person and I'd treat her well. I also remind her that we only have the moment and that it's going to be a while before I see her again since we are both busy for the holidays. I tell her "I would just be happy to have her keep me company." At one point she turns me and just caresses my head lovingly as I'm not really kinoing her and trying to drive. I think, ok, well this is good. Seems like I'm gaining her trust respect. We get to her friends house, and I put my car in park. She leans in and we start making out tongue and all. It was very passionate. She bites my lip, kissed the side of my face, neck, ears, everything. I held her head on my shoulder at one point. I whispered to her in between kissing to "come/stay with me". I have my hand on her neck when she comes in to kiss and I caress the non erogenous parts of her like arms and thighs and waist. When we paused at certain point she said she was "thinking" while holding her head about staying with me. I started making out with her again. I think it was about 10 minutes and instead of driving off like I should have to take her home, I she gets out. We said good night via text, and "can't wait to see you tomorrow." The next day we made plans in the morning to get together in the afternoon. My last text from her was about 1200. at about 1700, she says "I don't think we should see each other more" and of course just a waterfall of horseshit follows that makes no sense for where we were at, and the previous conversations we had.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:56 pm 
Dedicated Member

Lord forgive me for my narcissism and borderline sociopathic tendencies. It's only the world you placed me in that has made me this way.

It's past time for an update.... I just haven't had the motivation to update this, though I do like sharing experiences in order to help others. That's the main reason I post. I've sorta been busy with my real life.

I go to the gym 3 times a week and in the best muscular shape I've ever been... I find most girls like masculine guys just like we like feminine girls and it shows you take care of yourself. We want that in our women too. It also can be a common thing you both are interested in (connection). Not only that but there is the occasional hottie in the gym :)

I went to Cali and stayed near LAX airport for a friend's wedding in Pasadena. I was only there for 2 days, and since I stayed so far away from the wedding, I set myself up pretty poorly to take anyone to my room which was a king size suite on the 12 floor. Stupid me.... I was visiting with friends so I didn't game much in those 2.5 days.

I was out with 2 friends when a girl I had noticed a ways away approached us. As she walked up I just stared into her eyes. She was locked on mine and occasionally turned to my friends while she tried to solicit us with her products. I didn't listen to what she said and just kept staring into her eyes. She kept good contact. To cut the story short, when she left she looked back at me. I didn't ask for her # then cuz I knew my logistics were screwed up.... My friends convinced me to go try to pick her up (cuz they could see I was excited and she seemed interested) so I chased after her and chatted her up. I blew myself out as I told her my whole story IE that I was a visitor there for 2 days. The convo went down from there though she thought I was "handsome and nice."

After the wedding, which there weren't many options as far as girls go, I was invited out by a brunette around my height to go clubbing with her and some friends. She told me she had a BF but as the night progressed she seemed flirty so of course I just ignored the BF thing, but as I pushed her further she kept stopping me with the BF defense. After the 3rd time I didn't keep going. She told me she invited me out for her short red head friend whom I was not attracted to. I hung out for about 5 min after that and just decided to leave, find my car, and go to my hotel and call it a night.

I don't do much cold approaching anymore. Not because I'm scared, but because my results suck... so I don't have the motivation. I also have not found really good spots. Besides certain night clubs. Malls are filled with very young girls, in bible groups I get stuck with men, a lot of groups are either too old or unavailable or something else.

I went out for valentine's day by myself to a restaurant/bar. I scoped the place out and eventually a trio of girls walked in and sat behind me. I made pretty good eye contact with one of the girls , but didn't approach. The table of 3 was crowded, there was no room for someone else. I would have had to stand right in the walkway between the bar and their table. Even though I felt like 1 million bucks (dress black shoes, gray pleated pants, button up shirt, cologne) I didn't want to try to entertain the group in there. This is why not practicing sucks.... you get cold and freeze. I couldn't figure out how to do it. I left and sat in my car and waited about 25 min for them to come out so I could approach but they never came out. I decided to leave to a strip club, then said what the fuck I should just go back and wait and when I did they were gone... I just laughed at myself.

I approached a woman that I've seen around the gym at the base I work at. She was married (only one I've seen around that I was motivated to ask out). She now avoids me haha like I'd approach her again.... lmao

I've mainly been trying to bag girls online. It's really no different than gaming in real life. If the girl wants you she'll show some interest. I'm on match, tinder and recently signed up for seeking arrangement and coffee meets bagel. Tinder has led to nothing productive. I got a few dates but nothing recurring and lots of girls that want my credit card info for their webcam....

I have gone on a lot of dates and get a good amount of interest but nothing long term.

I met a girl on match and she's a virgin.... She explained it's not that she doesn't want it, just that she hasn't felt ready before. She really likes me and I really like her. She is what I guess most would consider marriage material. I haven't seen her naked, but I imagine her body is pretty nice.... she likes to exercise, has a master's, is very nice, and loves to speak Spanish with me. We have plans this weekend.

A month ago I had a 1 night stand with a girl that started talking to me on match. Of course she looked much better in her photos... we started texting, I talked on the phone with here for a few hours and by 2 am we were still texting. At this point my PUA skills kick in and I realize there is only one thing she wants if she's still texting me at this hour. I opened up the floor with "Is it wrong that I want you in every way right now?" and she responded "define want?" and I just kept going back and forth with this girl. She was pretty fucking crazy. She'd call me, hang up, I'd call her, she wouldn't answer, then I'd text, then she'd call. That BS. By 3 she gave me her address after I plowed thru her BS and I drove over to fuck her. This girl was fucking nuts!!! She talked about stabbing me........ lol. So when I showed up I made sure she didn't have a knife by frisking her. We got to it pretty quick....I gave her a massage, and asked if she was ready at some point, to which she replied "stick it in." I should have used a condom but didn't. I was just too fucking horny... I busted within a few minutes which I'm pretty sad about. She said she was on BC and clean so I trusted her. Pretty fucking stupid haha.. We fucked once in the morning to which I again busted in a few minutes... lol guess I gotta work on that?

Ok so I signed up for seeking arrangement this past weekend. I can't believe the girls you can pull if you flash a bit of cash.... I have single 25 yr old mom coming over to blow me on Friday, a 19 yo girl in KY that has already sent me 15 photos of her in her underwear and says she'll come live with me if we get along well, a super hot single mom that I was too aggressive with that was going to just fuck me for $ whenever I wanted. And like 5 others that I'm talking with.... I don't mind paying a little for a girl's company if she'll do anything I want... I have a solid job and supplemental income. If you can get more $ guys and you'll never be lonely.... Anyway, that's what I'm focused on. There are so few quality people (let alone women) in this world just focus on improving yourself. You'll be happier and get women easier.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

I never met the girl I mentioned last post from KY here but I did get the blowjob. Also not seeing the girl I was dating at that time as I asked her one sexual question (she was a virgin) and she all of a sudden was too busy for me. I've also gone on a couple of dates I won't mention, bc nothing happened of substance.

Jesus.. there is no reason to real life game since I signed up on SA. The girls on there know the business. That combined with the fact I have a little cash to throw around has gotten me to play around with girls at a ridiculous rate. Ages range from 19-29... College to mothers. It's starting to make sense now how the site essentially dictates your result... I'm going thru my match account search and every other girl on there is divorced with kids and of course looking to tie a man down.

Let me see if I can even remember what's happened in the last 2 months...;

I had sex with 2 moms, both latinas.. very nice curves, cute faces... but of course bodies that are a little worn and out of shape... I met one for coffee and we had sex in my car in a parking lot after, then she came over later for round two. The second was a week or so later and I just drove over to her place and fucked her. Thankfully I have free healthcare... as I've gotten tested several times out of fear I contracted something as they both let me raw dog them, even though they both said it had been a long time since they had sex and were clean. I sorta buy it bc they did have children. I saw them both 2 times and haven't see them again.

The the third (who I'm using a condom with) is a 19 yr old AA girl with 32Ds, flat stomach (works in a fitness center), and big butt... We went to the Wax museum here a couple weekends ago and she came over later, I think we did it that day I can't remember. She's been over several times since then. We of course have sex every time. We have an open relationship as we are both still going out with others. I can make her come now just by fingering and kissing her which I found is common if you establish a bond with the girl and she likes you.

Met a 22 yo old last week for coffee, afterwards we made out. I have asked her out several times and I'm getting the sense she's giving me bs excuses. It's time to go cold. She's prob a 8+ latina as well but I haven't seen her naked so can't really say.

A week ago I drove straight over to a 20ish yo girls house ... Fingered her in the shower and wasn't attracted so I just left. She was playing games via text and I was kinda surprised I even got to meet her, and she wasn't even hot... to me like most of us <8 isn't even worth... Pretty sure she's fucking other dudes.

I got a blow job Sunday night from another latina woman - maybe 7ish - I'm not going to see again bc she lives too far and I'm not really attracted to her.

BTW most of these women looked like 9+s online when I msged them. It's kinda funny, the hottest girl that I'm still seeing (19yo) actually didn't look that great in her photos!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

It's past time I posted an update on this!

I left SA after 3 months because I got so much sexual play (as I typed above and you'll see below). It's just too much honestly. It really has helped me realize the best thing is to focus on myself and stop paying for sex, though I know where to go if I get blue balls. You're stuck with yourself forever. Everything else is temporary.

I'm still seeing the now 20 AA girl with DD tits I typed about above. We have regular sex with protection... nothing really special to say. I posted about our first date and after that she's attached. It can get a little annoying sometimes but she is mostly cool to hang with. She wants to see me all the time. She always drives to my place.

I've actually seen one of the moms I mentioned above a few more times. Last time I only got a blow job and she didn't want to have sex. She really doesn't know how to satisfy at the ripe age of 29. She thinks I'm good after coming once and I can go three times in an hour if the girl acts sexy and turns me on... Either that or all the guys she's been with are f$#kin lame, which is a strong possibility because this girl has really bad taste in guys according to her own admissions... She's got D tits and a great ass. Her face is gorgeous, but she drinks and has had children so her abdomen is not the prettiest. I noticed that is a huge turn off for me. I hate girls with big stomachs. Something interesting I did with her is try to create a connection by showing her I create pornographic art containing a mother. She liked it. She has a lot of tattoos.

I went on a date with this girl that is a small time model. She took a lot of "work". I think I typed it somewhere, but she first gave me her email, then after a couple emails and not hearing from her for a week, she gave me her number finally. Her texts were once every few days. So, like always I reciprocated with just as much. She was from SA as well. I think most guys would rate her a 10, although she has hips that were too small for her body. Huge tits, small nose, big eyes, long black hair, a little shorter than me, very thin. We met at Starbucks and she was about to work out so I got to see her in skin tight clothing, which of course she will be comfortable in bc at her age she has guys as she put it blowing up her phone (why she didn't give her # to me first) of course I already knew that. Anyway, after our date we texted a few times, but it was like pulling teeth. She eventually went cold, even though she said she liked me. I'll go cry a river.

A month or so ago, I hosted a girl from near the Mexico border at my place for the weekend. She had to take a bus up here for 4 hours... damn. She was from SA as well. She's the best sex I ever hard. Her body is great; mid size perky tits and ass, flat stomach, 19 yo, not the cutest face but ok. When I went to pick her up from the bus stop, her ass and tits jiggled on her slow walk over. Nothing gets me going like a mid size meaty latina. I gave her $1200 for the weekend. We did it raw all weekend. She loved to suck my dick which is awesome, bc most of the girls I've met don't really go for it. I usually have to ask... which I hate. She was a screamer, also something that I've never had lol. All my neighbors knew what I was doing that weekend. She was one of those that has the quivering orgasms. She'd always have multiple when we did it and I'm pretty sure they weren't fake. We both rated each other after and we both gave each other 8+ lol. She said I didn't eat her which made my score lower lol... I though I had! She said I "fucked the crazy out" of her.

I met a young 21 yo latina (prob 7ish) from SA out for lunch a couple months ago. Her texts were very sporadic. I would hear from her a lot one day and then wouldn't hear from her for several days. So, just like I tell everyone, I reciprocated. It worked out wonderfully too might I add. She would all of a sudden text me w/e she felt like it. This one took work but I guess I have enough exp to know the right answer. We talked back and forth for about 3 months and I saw her a total of 2 times. I enticed her with my bank accounts as she was from SA. We had Snapchat, and she deleted/blocked me, somewhere in the middle of our relationship. Though, who gives a fuck? I saw her going out with other guys. She finally came to my place a couple weeks ago when she had a couple hours after work. I gave her a couple hundred bucks. She gave me a blowjob and I ate her out (against her wishes - wtf...?) but she didn't want to have sex with me. I actually tried but she wasn't wet to my surprise after I had been rubbing her body for about 20 min. It's probably my fault bc I had the TV on and she was watching it. I probably did try to jump into it too fast. I tried to fit my dick in her but she was very tight and not wet. She also resisted slightly so I stopped. Didn't even care to try that hard. She left soon. I won't see her again. She wanted more money and I don't feel she was worth it. Not that she was bad or anything.

I've had a few dates from Match and Tinder but they are barely worth explaining. One girl is too good for me we'll call her super Christian, and her texts are always sporadic as well but she does reply. I thought of asking if she is a virgin... but I realized it doesn't matter. As I type this I'm thinking she's too difficult and I'm bored with her already. She did the side-hug bullshit when we met now that I think about it (we went to dinner last week) to a guy she 'likes'... how hard do you want to try to crack the nut...or oyster? The other girl was from Tinder and she looked wayyy better in her photos. Angle manipulation is so rampant with females and the online scene it's pretty annoying. I mean this was a 180. Thank God for Starbucks.

A weekend ago, I was talking to too many girls that I actually forgot about date plans I'd made with another girl from Tinder that was from out of town. She was actually pretty good looking.. Whooops... I plan on posting my Tinder profile on here to help people out. I have no problems getting dates.

I have another girl from out of state that met me on match and is obsessed with me. We started texting months ago. She creeps me out... She blows up my phone all the time and will talk non stop sex all day. We haven't even met....

So right before I left SA I sent a ton of emails telling girls to text me and I left them my #. I actually got a few texts but nothing really resulted. Some girls I was just straight forward with and said "I want to fuck your brains out." Like anything sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I suspect a lot of women on SA are expecting to be paid for everything but sex. One average looking girl said "I charge 1k per date." LOL! Getthaf*#kouttahere!!!

One young girl recently texted me from SA that I'd left my number with, and I 'ruined' it a day after she texted me by sending her photos of things I wanted to do with her. It's so funny because she got really mad and blew up at me saying "Don't fucking reply!" and "Stop texting me!" I suspect she was never going to fuck me but who knows. The direct approach has worked enough and the indirect approach has failed enough for me not to give a shit!

There are probably a few dates I left out or don't even remember. I can't remember much about any girl anymore... because there have been too many and they are too transient. I realize I feel neutral about it. If a girl actually proves they are worthy of my time I'll give it to them.

The girl from the border wants to come up this weekend again. She is going to bring... 2... friends...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

So the weekend I hosted the three girls was ok... except for the fact that hosting 3 women at your place when you're only attracted to one is a shitbitch and I'm never going to set it up like this again. I agreed to host the other 2 without meeting them first. Even though I saw many photos and video of the other 2, when I met them they were both larger than I like. Seems like all I did was pay to feed these 2 other cows. So frustrating. Not only that I promised her a gift so I had keep my word.

So the second girl decided she would all of a sudden be on her period when we got to my place. She bled all over my dick and it was a huge turn off. Not only that I was just not attracted to her at all. I decided I wasn't going to put it inside her again... So she pretty much just sucked my dick the rest of the weekend. I really felt like keeping what I was going to give her, but they did come 4 hours to see me.

Anyway... I had so much sex with the girl I liked (that I saw before) that I lost track. She was there whenever I wanted it. She is really great. Swallowed all my cum, loved to suck my dick, and do anything I asked. I could go once almost every few hours at least. One time us 3 spent like an hour in the shower together. I was only having sex with the girl I liked and eventually she had to tap out after I we fucked around for so long. After they left for the weekend, I told her I'm 'getting attached' to her and I can't see her anymore because she can't give me what I want. She's several hours away and doesn't want anything more with me besides coming up for sex and presents.

Soooo... I'm still seeing the 19 yo AA girl I met some months ago. I feel bad... She's really attached to me. Texts me every day. I have sorta been neglecting her - taking dates and meeting new people over seeing her. Though I've been out of town recently a lot. I'll still see her as she is interested in me. She also wants to see me everyday. But we don't really have anything in common. She also really sucks in bed. She doesn't like to suck dick or kiss. It's pretty much me fucking a life like doll. I guess that's what you should expect at 19?

So I just went to a wedding and man how liberating it feels to truly not care what anyone thinks about you. This is partially an after effect of having been with various women naked. Everyone has flaws, there is no perfect human. Let them look at me and see my imperfections. I was the man of the dance floor among people much younger and older than I. I was peacocked a little as I was in a military mess uniform. It got a lot of attention, as I was the only one there that was obviously military. Good old Mystery lol! Pretty sure everyone there took note. Both girls I liked (see below) were eying me.

There were a two girls I wanted to talk to. One of them I sat next to and chatted up (we had assigned tables). Found out we had a lot in common and it was easy to talk to her. But I wasn't feeling her. I don't like white girls. She also was very bratty and just graduated college (which is fair game) but I did hear her at one point say she had a BF. After seeing she was a wall flower (she came to the dance floor once) and didn't really socialize well that that was enough to make me uninterested in trying to game her. Not only that but I was staying with my family, and everyone there is some sort of family and she doesn't live anywhere near me.

The other girl I wanted to talk to was this really thin girl that looked sorta Hispanic (my type) but she was bumping and grinding all over this other guy. He was soooo thirsty it was funny... If she wasn't on him he would just stand there and it was like his value just evaporated until she came back. As I was dancing I watched most of the other young guys just being awkward on the dance floor. Though they were having fun and that's ok. The next morning at brunch I didn't see her though so he didn't get lucky hahaha. But neither did I. But I'm not thirsty!! :lol:

I actually met up with the girl that was telling me to fuck off lol... we went on a date. We made out a few times both times we saw each other. I finally realized after her essentially ignoring me for weeks, and only texting every now and then that she was just trying to use me. Guess the jokes on me. She was really available when she needed something but was all of a sudden busy when I wanted time of hers.

Anyway, I always have options and am in no need. I have 2 'dates' set for this week so far. 1 is going to be a normal date, we plan to go Folfing. The other will be an instant lay.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

Damn... 7 Months... I can't even remember the instant lay I typed about above, but I do remember the date. it was a date from Match, and it didn't go anywhere. I've gone on too many dates to recall every one. Most of them are unremarkable; I either leave before the date's "over" or I have sex. Sometimes if I'm bored and the convo is decent I'll sit through it.

I'm back on SA... Most of my dates come from it. I really wanted to avoid it because it's messy (money being involved) but it's just so easy. It's more of something to do bc I'm bored sometimes and can throw around a little money. I have a LOW 6 figure savings, and live way below my means and I realized there isn't much to spend $ on. I reject the majority of women on there; If they have children/too old/or are not my type or ask for too much, or make it all about the money, I don't bother with them. The girls on there know that the men are well off, and a lot of them are college age. I'm also much younger and in much better shape than the avg guy on there, so I get a lot of interest.

The other reason I went back on SA, is bc I am on other dating apps like tinder & have no problems getting hot matches, but it's so hard to get replies/meet ups. I think it's just the nature of the app. I match easily with women I find attractive, but it often takes a ton of effort to pull a # and even then they are flakey. I have gotten 0 replies from the last 15 msgs I've sent (15 different ppl).

There is a relatively new dating app called coffee meets bagel, and I've been on it for at least a few months. I think I've had a date or two but I wasn't interested/attracted to them. I also deny most women on there. Again, I have no trouble matching with women, but they are sooo flakey/unresponsive.

I saw a woman a few weeks ago I had met around 8 months ago on SA, and I was just planning to visit and talk with her (explanation coming) but she liked forced me to fuck her and I didn't want to. She needs too much help for me to consider anything serious with her; she has 2 children by different men, no job, and is emotionally messed up. About the only thing she has going for her is that she is attractive.

Similar thing happened with this other woman, though she was a little better off... I was very attracted to her, but she didn't tell me a lot of things up front (bc we didn't know each other well, which I understand). Once she had stayed with me the second weekend we talked about a relationship. She tells me she doesn't live in the city (3 hours away) and that she has a child. She also doesn't have a great income. It died around new years, as I was thinking about what I should do (we planned for me to go visit her, as she had come out to stay with me 2 times) and I chose not to. I had to be fair to myself, and what I really want in a relationship. She is such a wonderful person and we got along so well... it's kinda sad. She is not on the same level as me in all the aspects that are important for a relationship.

Looks like I haven't talked about my "main girl," as I probably hadn't met her since I posted last: I met her some months ago and have seen her on and off. Our first meet I went straight to her place and had sex. We text every now and then when we want to see each other, but not consistently, and surely not every day. A couple months ago (after I had seen her a few times) she told me she was engaged and couldn't see me anymore. She later broke it off, and started seeing me again... So obv, she's messing around with other ppl. In the beginning, she told me she is BI. Right now, she is probably the at the top of my list as far as girls go; sex (wouldn't be seeing her if it was bad), dresses sexy for me, and is in very good shape, very petite w/ good curves. I saw her a few nights ago and she got all dolled up for me. She's very cute in her own way, and has a great body that fits well with me. We've shared a good deal of personal info, like she doesn't like dates, she's seeing another woman, doesn't like to kiss (recently though I've been getting more lip time by telling her how special she is to me). We don't ever spend much time together - I just go straight to her place, we chat a little and do it. Notably, she wouldn't make a good relationship partner, unless we both agreed we could see however many others we want, which is pretty much the way it is now.

A few months back, I met a young Hispanic girl again at the big campus here, went straight to her place and fucked her. She was cute, but not attractive enough for me. I was not interested in seeing her again.

I went on a date with a young college girl the other day and things went very well. I was really attracted to her from the start. She was wearing that skin tight spandex so you could see everything, but she had a jacket over it. This girl actually stood me up (sorta), and ignored me for 2 days... (see attachment). It was too easy. I met her at her dorms, picked her up, took her on a walk around the mall, bought her iced cream, and then went back to her place and fucked. We didn't even talk about it. I just let her know with my actions. I did kiss her when we were out, and I did ask permission first. It seems to work out well; I usually ask "I want to kiss you ... but... (excuse not to)." I guess it sends sort of a mixed message, which is good. She accepted. Doesn't come off too strong, or too weak. We played a little silly point game, talked a lil about each other, laughed, smiled, etc. Just general good chemistry stuff. Unfortunately, the sex wasn't that great, and that really ruined it for me. She just kinda sat there. She said it was weird bc it was our first time. So it was kinda disappointing - but I am the man and took control and still somewhat enjoyed it. When we were doing it, I teased her "why'd you make me wait so long for this!?" and she supposedly didn't realize she did... lol oh well...

I went on a first date yesterday at this fancy place near the big university here - I ended up just walking out of the place as I wasn't attracted to the girl I was there to meet. She also brought a body-guard-girl-friend, that wasn't interesting at all either... Total time lost: 11 minutes.

At this time in my life, I really am not too focused on women. I find it much healthier to focus on personal businesses/achievements, my job, education, friends, eating well and staying fit. I just want several women in the background I can play with every now and then. I can find one to go out with at any time and almost immediately have sex. Even if a girl is attractive but they are boring, bad at sex, or have a terrible personality, I ditch them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

Ok... so admittedly my life has been out of balance. I have been too wrapped up in work for the last few months. On top of working 40 hrs a week, I trade my own $ in stocks and was trying to get a comic business off the ground. As much as I enjoy all of those things, it's still work and it's too much. I need time where I'm just enjoying myself, or casually hanging with ppl, doing something fun. I plan on just hanging out at local coffee shops or walking around shopping centers just browsing.

I'm still on SA for another 150 days, but I’m getting sick of it. Getting girls to sleep with me with $ is too easy and I want to cut back on this for several reasons: My last exp was terrible...The last woman I got together with was drama to the max. I gave her a lil cash the first time we got together and did it. We really liked each other. After that it was all downhill. She promised me we'd be together a few weekends ago, and I paid her a lil in advance. That of course didn't happen and she didn't make arrangements to see me. She then asked me for more money, get a load of this; to help her buy food for her children. Wow. Attempting to send me on a guilt trip for not giving her more when she didn't uphold her end of the deal before. I've been through similar instances so I guess the joke is on me. – I contacted this woman the other day as she said she thought she got pregnant from our one and only encounter and asked her if she took the preg test, and she said yes and it was positive. I gave her the plan B pill after it happened (condom came off while doing it). We both agreed to have an abortion, as she can barely take care of the kids she already has. I can’t believe I did this but she said her birthday was last week, so I sent her a lil more as she said she could see me that weekend. Of course it never happened. – A week later she has texted me once that she was in the hospital. I asked what happened, no response. – Today she texted me and said she was in a bad wreck… I just texted I’m sorry to hear that and hopes she gets better.

The other problem is the young hot women that I want to be with are either bad at sex, don’t want a relationship with me, or something else that ruins it and I don’t want to see them again anyway. However, SA brings me so many women I can’t even keep them straight. I’m usually coordinating “dates” between a few different girls every week. It's love/hate. That feeling of having interest of several 20 yr old hotties is like a drug… but at the same time I know that feeling afterwards where I will be sad and feel like I’m alone, that they only care about the $ I can give, and I’ll never be with one person.

Last Saturday, I started texting this woman on SA and she immediately told me she was available that day. After dropping off her kid she met me and we went straight to my place. It went well. I paid her. She was a lil crazy tho, she said she “felt different” when I was inside her. It was an awesome time but just for a hookup. I don’t really want to deal with another women with a child.

I’ve been texting back and forth with a few girls from tinder. One, after texting for a few days back and forth, she asked me to come visit her at work 2 weekends ago. Then she didn't text me the entire weekend, which of course I didn't keep texting after she didn't respond 2 times. I texted her yesterday and said she had food poisoning... She will text me back, as long as I don’t ask her out lol… She actually reinitiated with me yesterday and I didn't ask her out. We just chatted. The other one texted me Sat (I haven’t asked for her #) on tinder that she was at a pleasure party. I just told her I wanted to get her off, after talking about masturbating. She didn’t respond after that. I haven’t texted her since.

I went on a date from tinder last week and it went in my mind very well, as most my dates do. It's easy to laugh, have a good time, tease, flirt etc. We had planned to go out on Wed last week, but she said she had a test she missed rescheduled for the time we were supposed to meet. After that I didn’t hear from her and was going to move on. The day after, she reinitiated and asked me out. She actually bought my coffee (I resisted). We spent a total of like 4 hours together talking - who knows if that would have mattered. I honestly don't think it did. The young woman was very easy to talk with and the more we talked the more I liked her. But there is a major problem; She gave me the side hugs. She has been abused before she told me so that could be part of it, but honestly I don’t get my hopes up and I’m not gonna put a ton of energy into it. I hate hate hate girls that act asexual – and that was her. Very little touch, lots of distance between us during the date. We never got very close. My plan was to let her text me again if she wants. She texted me like on Friday last week, but I texted her on Sat to see if she wanted to go out for breakfast, as I was already out at church, and she never responded. –As of today, this girl deleted me from tinder (or deleted her account). Honestly if I had to pick one of the women I’d gone out with to see again, it’d be her to have a relationship with. The wonderfully frustrating part of dating desires. And this is why I have no choice but to continue to be a man whore.

I've mainly been using CMB/Tinder for online game besides SA. Tinder/CMB are so hard compared to SA. I even put that I have a Grad degree (which I will start working on here soon). I get so many matches on these apps, but it’s still hard to just get a date. The good thing is, I really don’t care that much about sex anymore, since it’s so easy for me to get – I enjoy chatting up the lady for a while before I propose meeting which I think is the best way to do it on these apps where hot women just get spammed all day. You really must have an interesting conversation or pictures to get anywhere. Even then it really doesn’t matter much (As mentioned above).

I went and played Volleyball which was awesome the past 2 Sundays. I mingled between a few different groups. The first group I was in had a set of relatively attractive women. I wasn’t honestly that motivated to hit on any of them. The group of girls later met up with several guys they knew, so that would have probably been split up or blocked from really hitting on any of them. I then stupidly stuck myself in this group of couples that were really sucky at volleyball… so it was double ouch; no hotties/bad games. The only other decent looking woman was surrounded by sausages. The second time I went there was a tournament going on. The casual group players came later… most of the courts were taken. Eventually I saw some of the same people, so looks like it’s a good group of promising people. Everyone was really cool. Honestly I’m not really going to hit on women. I really enjoy the sport but it’s just always nice to be around attractive women.

I have been out a few times, intent on cold approaching in the last few weeks – I really want to start going out more. 2 weekends ago, I walked around a mini mall here (called the RIM) and basically just spotted a several married hotties. Pretty frustrating. I did spot a single woman and chatted her up in a clothing store, but she wasn’t picking up what I was laying down. I am also very rusty as I haven’t cold approached in a long time. Last weekend I went up to the RIM again briefly and I came close to approaching someone, but she left the store I was in and went to her car which was a mini-van. Likely a Mom. Didn’t see if she had a ring. Oh well… she was the only girl I remember wanting to approach.

Just in these last couple weeks of trying to go out meet new ppl and start cold approaching, I’m being reminded of why I turned to SA. It’s just so much easier to bed a woman. But of course the women on there have loose morals just like me, so they usually make terrible LTRs. They will just see the next guy with more money. Nearly every girl has told me I don't have much competition on there though... I wind up feeling empty either way it goes. If I find a nice girl that wants a relationship, I either get tired of her eventually and want to find someone else, or the girl doesn't like me much anyway. Either way, it's just like normal dating.