Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great, I am going out today.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Great, I am going out today.
Nice, man! Keep doing it! I've lost motivation to focus on pick up at the moment. Focusing too much on college. About time I found myself a wing ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So...

Girl from college who keeps inviting me to her car and whatever... we had a mutual friend on Facebook, whose last name begins with the same letter as mine (about to use fake names)

Her: I needed your help the other day when I didn't come in, so I could catch up. What's your last name?
Me: Smallwood
Her: Oh, I thought it was Sumnall

(Though those names are fake, there were kind of similarities as you can see. One of our only mutual friends had the name "Sumnall")

Me: Haha, as if. I know a girl named Sumnall
Her: I know her. Don't like her.
Me: Why not? She seems ok
Her: Well I don't really know her. I'm gonna add you on Facebook, ok?

Then we had this conversation on Facebook, the next day:

Me: You gonna go to college over easter you fannyfart?
Her: Yea I think so meet me n help me sort my folder lol *2 crying/laughing faces*
Me: So lazy! You can help me with my coursework then ;)
Her: Deal *some kind of emoji but it just came up as a square*

I then waited 3 days, until today, and I've said "I just tried 2 of those homework sheets lol. I'm so crap. You done them?"

I was thinking of, when she replies, just saying "Always leaving things until the last minute :P I'd hate to be married to you. I'd go bald! Ha ;) ....."

Feedback on the situation? Any IOI's I could be missing or anything?

Basically, summarise it for me please :D thanks.

*Any response from CharlesFinlay or Chief will be taken word for word - I like your shit* ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:49 pm 
English Muffin

Enough fluff, Get to the point and get her on a date

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Enough fluff, Get to the point and get her on a date
That's the thing... all she does is drive around smoking weed. She doesn't really make an effort with her clothes or anything, yet shes still gorgeous. I only want a fuck. Where the fuck do I take a girl like that, in a situation like that? Shes the McDonald's type but I'm not doing it lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:56 pm 
English Muffin

Be creative

Taking her for a drink (near your home) is a pretty universal situation to get to know someone regardless of her character

Last edited by Dragula on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yea you're right. That's exactly the advice I'd give to somebody else in my position. My problem is that I go into beginner mode when trying to analyse my own situation, and I over-think things.

From what I posted, does it look like she wants it? She could just be friendly....

I'd tell somebody in my position that the girl wants them, but would I be wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:02 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
From what I posted, does it look like she wants it? She could just be friendly....
Hard to tell, she added YOU on Facebook so there could be something. Just assume everything she does is an IOI

Why don't you go for her number ?

When you suggest to hangout, you will soon know if she is interested or not by either being up for it or not

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I love coming back to this thread and seeing different stages.

Since the beginning of this thread:

My pickup skills have shot into fucking space, I couldn't be much happier with the improvements, but I understand that you're never "finished" and I've still got a lot to potentially learn, as has everybody else.

I've passed 7 exams this year, so far;
Driving theory test
3 accounting exams (2 more to go, in the next week and half - all level 2; GCSE equivalent)
2 English exams and I'm waiting for the results from another (level 2; GCSE equivalent)
Maths (level 2..)

I've recently enrolled on my level 3 accountancy course (equal to 3 A levels, will be doing level 4 after which is equal to the first year of a degree!)

I have never failed a mock exam, and have passed all of the actual exams first time, so I'm proud of myself.

After my school reunion, I'm back in touch with some old friends.

I've had very little work but I'm more focused on college so I don't care.

Things have gotten quite serious with a girl, but we're not in a relationship (we're as close to one as you can be, we're exclusive it's just not official lol) ...I don't trust her, which is a problem.

It's kind of weird to still be living at home at age 26, knowing that I'll be studying and probably living at home for the next 2 years, too.

My progress with working out has been great... I started severely fucking weak, putting like 15kg on the bar for an 8 rep bench press (about 35lbs)...I'm still quite weak, but I'm now up to about 50-55kg (about 110-120 lbs) for 5 reps - a long way to go, but nearly 4x what I was lifting...

A long reply, not surprised if you don't read... but wouldn't mind some extra tips?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I just finished my English course, and my accountancy course. I smashed it!

That's 10/11 of my total exams that I hoped for by the end of this year! The last one is my driving test, which is kind of a big deal, but I'll get through it! I'm 2/3 of the way and need to find a new instructor.

Also, this girl at college who had been having man troubles... we're "friends" and she has been heartbroken lately but I've tried to be NICE, but not a shoulder to cry on. Today she had something in her hair and on her cheek, I reached over and touched her face without telling her what I was doing, she didn't flinch once. She also kept touching me. I'm a bit too serious with a FWB at the moment, or I'd have obviously gone home with her tonight and fixed her cravings ;)

Sticking point: Oneitis with a FWB; I let things get too serious.

TLDR: Passed exams which I'm happy with, girls like me more than I thought, but it works both ways.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I checked Facebook last night and noticed that I had a load of messages from that girl at college, telling me to charge my phone. I put "What's up?" and she read but ignored, so I said "oi" (I know, I know.. but I don't really care if I get anything out of her lol, I just like knowing she wants to)

Also hug closed my Mom this morning.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:10 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The girl from college made it obvious she liked me, but I lost a lot of interest after finding out more about her - a LOT of interest.

As far as females go... absolute abundance mentality, but I've fallen into a trap with one specific girl (part of me wants it, part of me doesn't - but that's only because of how many other girls want me at the moment probably)

I passed all my exams on my maths, english and accountancy courses. It's equally to around 7 A-C GCSE's I believe. I'm currently doing the level 3 accountancy course, which is equal to 3 A levels - I've passed the first exam but it was easy. The second exam is in just under a month and it's VERY hard. I mean VERY hard lol.

I'm not having driving lessons anymore because my instructor was a bitch (literally hit me with a stack of paper like 5 times quite hard lol, felt like punching her glasses through her face) but I will be starting again in the new year at some point.

The fizzy drinks addiction... well that crept back up. drank 2L of coke in the last 2 hours. New years resolution is to have another crack at that.

I've put some weight back on, but I am starting to work out again as of today - I just went back to the gym and trained my back. I beat my deadlift record, after a 2 week break, and probably 2 months since I worked out properly!

My sleeping pattern is messed up. I think there's something wrong with me there. For as long as I can remember, I've struggled to get to sleep and struggled to wake up. Twice this week I've slept through ~90 phone calls (70 on one phone, 20 at the very least on the other, 2 phone alarms and an alarm clock. How the fuck do you sleep through all of that twice? It's gotten so bad that I'm seriously considering switching to the night college course - how pathetic is that? I'm not sure I'm even going to college tomorrow because I woke up so late today that I probably wont be able to sleep at all tonight and there's no way I'll be up in time tomorrow.

I have money from matched betting, with quite a lot more money on the way. By the time the new year comes around, I should be bringing in about £450 ($750) per week from it. It enables me to focus on college and other things without worrying about money and looking for a job.

So all in all, life is mixed at the moment. Some massive improvements that I'm proud of, but some aspects of my past self still holding me back. As for women and money though, things have drastically improved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Forgot about this thread. I mainly update it to come back and look at it myself, so sorry if I'm annoying anyone with these bumps.

Lost about 12lbs since last update, and put on a good amount of muscle. Gained a LOT of strength.

Completed my level 3 qualification (equal to two A levels) and starting level 4 diploma next month.

Still seeing the same girl exclusively and having to reject A LOT of other girls (great problem to have, never would've imagined it back in the day lol)

I'm not making as much money as I was and most days I'm looking for paid or unpaid jobs as a credit controller, assistant accountant or something similar.

Kicked the fizzy drinks addiction. I still drink a little now and then but hardly anything compared to before. I used to average about 2.5L per day, where that would now last me 7-10 days.

Still got a lot of weight to lose but my BF percentage went from ~28 to ~19

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Fairly strong bump. If there's ever a reason to focus on yourself instead of just learning how to "fuck bitches", I'm it.

If I'm honest, life is embarrassing at the moment. Maybe it's amplified today and I'm just playing the worlds smallest violin because I'm sick and my lifelong best friend just moved to Australia (we live in the UK) but something definitely needs to be done! Social life is less than mediocre. I have friends at college and stuff, but he was genuinely my last friend where a "wanna come over?" text wouldnt be weird. We didn't really say bye either, I saw him Saturday and was meant to see him yesterday but it didn't happen. Not sure how I should feel about that one. Maybe this was just due to being busy and knowing how awkward I'd be with a goodbye etc; plus social media and all that shit.

So, I've "finished" my last year at college (equal to the first year of a degree; we call the next step university in the UK) - I failed the majority of my exams, but so did almost everyone else, so while I know better than to compare myself to others, it's comforting to know that it's not just me. I have until Feb' before my college hours run out, but even at that point I can home study and pay to sit exams somewhere else. Resits cost £50 anyway.

I haven't been to the gym in a couple of months, I barely have a pot to piss in and I'm not challenging myself in the slightest. I don't have a job and I'm currently going through tests for sleep disorders because never in my life have I been able to wake myself up on time, and getting to sleep is VERY hard. We're talking 100 phone calls with the phone on the pillow, plus an alarm every 5 minutes on my phone, plus a badly tuned alarm clock next to my bed... to provide a 40% chance of me waking up on time for any plans.

A lot needs to change. It's hard to say positive when your life is pretty shit and the positive is that you're good at picking up girls, lol. I'll look back on this post and cringe, but I'll be glad to see how far I've come.

Not entirely sure how at this point, but the plan is to make more friends/make more effort to reconnect with old ones and say "yes" more often, make some money, get in better shape and pass my exams. It's the momentum that's missing, I know this. Once the ball gets rolling, achieving becomes addictive.

God, maybe I'm pregnant!?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'ma send u a PM brotha :D