Ascending to SnowSaiyan

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 23 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 17th May

Went to a pub with Rida around 6ish. The toffiest place you will ever see. I have never seen so many boat shoes and ralph lauren polo t shirts. A HB10 I used to work with told me she was heading down there and invited me along. I went there with the full intention of using her as a pivot and maybe even trying my luck with her. I saw her briefly for like 5mins max. Then she left. She had been there hours. We'd got there a bit late tbh. This left us to cold approach as much as we could. We opened a few sets but it was reaaaally hard. It was the sort of place where the rich kids come to play. We didn't hook any set really. There was a comedian guy called Orry. He was wasted. Saying random shit to girls, going up to them, grabbing them. I saw this as an opportunity to use Orry. He could of been our secret weapon. Rida wanted no part of it. Personally I think allowing Orry to go in first was the way forward. We could just point at a set and he'd open. He had no AA because he was beyond messy. Orry bought us a few shots. After we left Orry, I saw he had hooked his friend up with a legitimate HB10. But Rida was still reluctant to utilise Orry's power. Soon we left to go meet a few of my friends.

It is about 9ish now. I met up with Five0, my natural playa friend Mario and his friend, lets call him Fonze. One girl opens Fonze. Rida is astonished. At one point Fonze talks about how he has to pull (a 7 or above) on a night out otherwise its not a good night. He had high standards. He classed a legitimate HB6 as a HB4. :o . At one point he gazes at me and says you must know how it is, your a good looking guy. I think Fonze could sense my inner player potential. We go to the club. Another girl opens Fonze. A pattern is emerging. Rida is now obsessed with Fonze. He talks about how amazingly beautiful Fonze is and how he could act in Hollywood or be a model. Fonze was just normal in my eyes. He is what I am used to being around. He was well dressed, knew Mario as they played football together at Uni and was sociable. Such a person is the norm and would be just one of the boys back home.

During the night I was approach crazy. I think I was with my mates for no more than 20mins in total. Everyone kept asking where I was. I was ever present in various sets. It was quite funny. I opened a girl at the bar spoke to her for like 10mins. Then all of a sudden she blurts out 'Where are your friends'. haha. I play it off and say their upstairs. They were. She probably said it about 5 more times. I don't think she believed me.

I opened a two set in the smoking area. Isolated one of them and hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions: 'Do you find me attractive?', 'Do you have a boyfriend?', 'So what is your excuse for not kissing me right now?'. I k closed and # closed. We went to the bar with Rida as well. She said she would get some drinks for us. Game. I order 3 drinks. She hands over her card. Then she gets a receipt back reading DECLINED. She tried a couple of times with no luck. I contemplated walking off. But I didn't. I paid for our drinks. So effectively I got myself and Rida one and bought her one. Looking back on it. I think I probably should of just walked off. But she looked really upset, like close to tears. I felt sorry for her. Hence why I paid. I didn't see that girl again.

We all then left and went home. Rida couldn't stop talking about Fonze. He was shocked that girls were actually coming up to him. I don't think Rida as ever experienced a girl opening him before. He says that I have never been opened and no girl has ever said I'm attractive or some shit like that. I am somewhat shocked at Rida's comments and attitude. Its like he forgets who the fuck I am sometimes. He forgets that he is in the presence of a demigod! I am one omnipotent bastard! Rida needs to recognise that! For real! haha!

Takeaways:
- Prove to Rida that I am the man.
- In the beginning of my gaming journey each set I opened I looked at as a learning opportunity. I think I am getting to strung up on the outcome which is hindering me. I haven't come close to a SNL is ages. This needs to be worked on.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 18th May

I woke up at about 9 in the morning. I still wasn't feeling 100%. I cracked open a can and guzzled down some jesus juice. Aaaahhh, alcohol, my comfy blanket protection from Approach anxiety. lol. I head out with Rida around midday to North London. On the tube I see a HB8 standing up on the other side of the carriage. Rida pushed me out of my comfort zone. I walk across the carriage. Most of my openers are usually situational hence why I never remember them but when your going in like this its probably best to be more direct. I walk up and say:
'My friend told me yesterday sometimes in life you need to endure 20 seconds of awkwardness to get what you want. This is my 20 seconds'. Then stack.

I spoke for a fair bit. She was very receptive. I say 'Do you want to sit down'. She replied Ok. So I head to sit down. I look behind me and she isn't following. English wasn't her first language, she probably misunderstood. I let her go. I wanted to re-open. But Rida was all like 'Allow it man'. So it did.

We get off the underground and as we are walking down the street there is a 2 set. One girl had the nicest legs I have ever seen. Feminine looking but with a nice bit of tone-age gwaning. GOD DAMN! Something clicked in us. Rida made the open. He asked them where its good to get brunch or some generic shit. We spoke to them for a while like 15/20 mins. I'm not to clued up on day game. I number closed my one with the hot legs. HB7. I didn't really kino or make any real sexual intent crystal clear. If I get a day 2 I'd need to make sure she knows I want to put my D in her V. BRAP!

We went to a pub in North London. We met up with a friend called Jacamo. He is one of my closest friends. He never approaches girls but has had a number of legitimate HB10's in his life and is dating one now. Smoothie also came. We didn't do any gaming. We sat in the same spot for about 8 hours drinking pint after pint. Arrrgh! I told Rida this wouldn't happen if we went out with Jacamo. Was fun though. Rida said he hadn't laughed so much in ages. Jacamo is rather humorous my fellow chums.

Rida opened one set. It was dead from the out set. I could tell with their instant dismissive responses. He left after about 30 seconds. I then went in for shits and giggles. The bitch shields were high. I must of lasted just over 5mins before I gracefully bowed out. Other than that set we didn't do much else in terms of game.

We all got the tube home tired and drunk as fuck!

Takeaways:
- I want to try a bit of sober (or relatively sober) gaming on my next sarge. The alcoholic beverages are taking its toll on my bank balance and the bod. Need to take it a bit easier on the boozing front.
- Got my first number close during the day since I started gaming. It felt good.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 21st May

I met up with the pua clan: JD and Oz, in central. Oz was there first. I opened a 2 set as soon as I got there. He'd already opened it previously. JD arrived and joined in. The set was pretty dead but we pushed it. Trying new shit. We bounced to another bar.

If you never try anything outside of that of which you have already mastered...you will never grow.

We must of tried 3 different venues but all weren't target rich. After about an hour of traipsing around we have a mouth as dry as Ghandi's flip flop and we settle on a place...any fucking place!

We are inside, I see a 2 set outside. HB7 and an AB (Any Babe/bird - a girl who isn't hot. Doesn't make the grade). I head out to open, dragging my heels behind me. I open. The AB was highly receptive - No shit Sherlock! The HB7 was beyond boring. I've seen more life in a tramps vest. Seriously....no...SERIOUSLY :shock: . We soon eject. We now loiter outside the pub with drinks in hand.

Suddenly a HB8 with a friend walks by. In skin tight leggings. GOD DAMN! That back off! MY GOSH. We had just literally bought drinks. I say to Oz we should approach. Then I look at my drink and say after this. He says take it with us. I ponder for 3 seconds (not just a handy rule for approaching women like you thought - ey) then say...LETS DO THIS! We head into the other bar with our drinks that we bought at the previous place. Oh my dayz we are rebels. lol. We post up for literally like 12 seconds, stalking our prey. Then JD and Oz like a Peregrine falcon dive in. Those 2 girls joined another group to make a 6 set. I head to the little boys room to release my over bloated beer filled bladder. {Cue sigh of relief}. When I get back I pounce. I jump into set. JD and Oz just at that time leave so I'm running a 6 set on my own. They take their god damn time in returning as well. Cheeky bastards. Ha!

I gets to talking with the HB8. She remarks "I saw you outside, it didn't take much time for you to come in". I pause then say something along the lines of all this - and I motion to the whole group of girls that are enjoying pua company, was for me to meet you. I try and # close. B/f objection. So I move on to the friend next to her, who heard the whole thing. Long story short - I # close chica. GOD DAMN - I am crafted for Game!

We bounce and head to another bar. It was lively. Sooooo many foreigners though. Like 80% of the bar population. Its loud as a mudderfucker in there as well. Conversational game is out of the window. I tap into my inner animal...my inner VP (forum member who is the puppet master of drunken ho's). Game time.

I walk up to one girl (HB9) and pull the classic VP line - "I want to dance with you for like 4 seconds". She agrees. I try and pull her to the other side of the dance floor away from her friends. Nope! Not happening. I dance and grind on her there. Turn her around and go in for the k close. Instead of the lips I got a palm to the face. jiminy jillikers.

I dance around the floor chasing tale, but to no avail. I head out to the smoking area. This is where I do my damage guys. Dance floor yields 0 results. But I'm working on it. Painfully. I see a 2 set. HB8 & HB7, talking to...actually, let me rephrase that, getting spoken to by two Spanish chodes. One guy was smaller than the girls. Literally a Spanish hobbit. I stand to the side. And chime in "You girls look like you are having the time of your life". They are relieved someone normal and of my stature has engaged them. The girls now surround me cutting off the chode. I didn't move a fucking inch! But the chode is fucking relentless! lol. He pesters them too much and they leave.

JD comes out and says he's pulled a HB9. I head in. He's gonna try and pull her before we leave. It doesn't happen. And we also have a different rating scale. lol. I'll say no more. :D But everyone's is different I suppose.

We head off. I get the tube one way, JD goes the other way. On the platform I sit down nearish a cute girl with a funky jacket. I didn't fully see her. This pua shit is innate for me. Dare devil stylee, I don't need a visual to suss a hot babe anymore lol, or at least not a '100 % view'. She turns to me. I catch her glance. OH MY FUCKING GOD! This bitch is beautiful. An angel. We start talking. She'd just finished a dance class. Ballet guys, so you know she can do the splits. :D . She's in fashion school as well, last year so she must be early 20's. The train then pulls in. I gauge her response. One door is infront of me and one infront of her. She could easily go the other way...but no, she follows me in behind. I sit down and theres seats everywhere homies but she sits right next to me. I didn't have much time to talk. I was getting off in 2 stops. So thats like 2 mins or so. When the 2nd stop comes up I say it would be cool to hang with her. She says she's super busy right now etc. Yadayadayada. I pull my phone out. She putz in those digits playa's. I leave the train, one in state motherfucker.

I got home and thought about the life we could have together. She's from Singapore originally. I even scoped out what the place was like. I would leave the country for this bitch. lol.

I when on SPAM to check her picture. Its her standing on this guys leg doing the splits. Some ballerina maneuver. Guys I have neither the time or patience to look up the technical term. But it looks sick. Trust me! Now I do not throw this out easily. But she is, yes, a HB10. I'm in love. I'd give up fucking game for this bitch. Did I just say that? Uh huh...I did. :oops: ....

...Ha - ok. Maybe not that far. But she'd definitely be my number 2 (if I get her, which I honestly doubt I can). GAME - will forever be my number 1!!!

Takeaways:
- I was racking my brain trying to understand why my numbers are not translating. I found this article: http://betatopua.wordpress.com/2013/06/ ... revent-it/. It pretty much sums it up and backs up my thinking. I recommend you guys read it.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Turn her around and go in for the k close. Instead of the lips I got a palm to the face.
Hahaha. Did she slap you?!

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Turn her around and go in for the k close. Instead of the lips I got a palm to the face.
Hahaha. Did she slap you?!
Haha, naaaaah man. She just put her hand up, shielding her mouth.

No physical harm has come to me from game...and long may that 100% record continue.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 24th May

Ok...I'm checking my left pocket. Nope its not there. hhhhmmmm surely its in my other pocket. I'm checking...I'm checking... :o . Fuck it's not there!

Ladies and gentlemen - I have no game!

Jacamo was having a house party. I was beyond reluctant to go. House parties equate to sausage fests. Luckily JD was taking out 2 swedish chicks he met the night before. He needed a wing. I was down. JD rated my one a HB6.5. So I was a little worried I was going to turn up and get a troll. Luckily I got there and she was far from it. I would give her a HB7. I'd give JD's a HB8. We went to a restaurant in central.

As soon as we sit down I can tell mine is going to be a challenge. She's disinterested. So I know my game is going to have to be tight. For the first 15 I'm just spitting game. She slowly warms up.

JD's one was more talkative and hotter. A little part of me wanted jD's. lol. Dinner ends relatively uneventful. We meet up with jD's friends and get shisha. I pat the seat next to me for my HB7. We are like 4 hours in and she still isn't flirty enough for my liking. I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions. Out of desperation more than anything. She didn't answer the 'Do you find me attractive question'. I get to the end anyways and go to kiss her. She pulls away. Sigh.

She says she isn't looking for that. But we can be friends. I then went on to say the following things:

Key:
What I actually said to her - WIASTH
What I really meant - WIRM

WIASTH - I think your a cool girl. We should hang sometime.
WIRM - I want to meet up with you again so I could pull you and have sex with you.

She said she only is looking for a friend right now.

WIASTH - I like you HB7. I like you as a man likes a woman.
WIRM - I want to meet up with you again so I could pull you and have sex with you.

She said she couldn't do that.

WIASTH - Theres a great spot near me. Great SPAM. We should hang there one time. I have a spare half an hour and I'm sure you have one too.

She sheepishly agrees.

In the end we walk them to the bus stop. I try and give her the french goodbye. I kiss her on the lips but she pulls away. For fucks sake!

We then went out with the rest of JD's friends to the bar. No more game worthy moments to speak off.

NB - The next morning she texts me and says 'I am realising its not a good idea to meet...because we are not aiming for the same thing. That is hard to change. I am sorry...'

God damn!

This caps off a shit time in game. My pipeline is effectively non existent. It is baron right now! Nothing on the go. I have reached an all time low guys. An all time low.

Takeaways:
- I am at my very lowest point since I've started gaming. In a bad funk. I know gaming is the only way to get me out of it. But I am losing hope.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hopefully its all changes after last night mate - looking forward to hearing how you, Traveller and Oz got on

back-on-it-observations-and-sticking-po ... 79179.html

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 25th May

DAY

I met up with JD and Oz in central to run some day game. I theorised that approaching women in a social setting such as at a park, chilling in the square etc. would be more beneficial than the cold approaches as a women are walking down the street. We followed this strategy.

I saw a 2 set basking in the sun. I went straight up to them. "Sorry, your in my spot". They giggled. I sat down beside them. Oz joined. They were a bit older. Like HB5's. I number closed and bounced. I won't be calling but its good practice.

I saw a 2 set walking. One had blondey pink hair HB7. I commented on her hair. Her friend was a massive cockblock and kept trying to pull her away. They were foreign. Eastern european. The HB7 was a nanny. I # close and bounce.

I see a girl jokingly dancing with her friend country style to the bag pipe player busking. I head straight over and ask her to teach me some her moves. JD enters the fray. We talk for a while all together. The russian one, probably HB7 is the more talkative. She is the one I like and the reason I opened. Oz comes over and does some dance moves. You can tell he can move. The other one is married and leaving london. jD # closes the russian one. Sniff Sniff. :cry: I wanted that one. lol. We bounce.

Oz is starving and we go to get him some sushi. He eats it outside. I see a stunner walk past. A HB9. I think about opening then bottle it. FUCK! She continues to walk up the street. I am thinking of what could of been... Then I think fuck it! I literally run 500 meters to catch the bitch. As I come hurtling towards her. She is startled. We walk and talk. I # close. I'm a fucking machine.

We head back to the square. JD approaches a 2 set on the steps. He blows out. There is a petite blonde behind. In the words of JD 'a strong HB8'. We walk off. A minute later I head back to her. She's on her ones. I go in alone. I use a line inspired by Valleypua, "Sorry I'm late. What have I missed". We talk for a while. She's great. Slightly odd but just enough to make it cute and endearing. I like these types of girls that literally just say anything they are thinking of. Her eyes were interesting. Blue, but a strange type of blue. I know that sounds weird. It's fucking hard to describe, but they were like nothing I had EVER seen before! She asks how many girls I have approached etc. She saw JD blow out when I was with him. I brush it off. She's perfect this one. Sadly I think the JD blowout has tainted this one's view of me. Which is sad, because I liked her. I # close.

We call it a day and head off.

I made probably 2 or 3 other approaches that didn't come off. Either failed at the # close or hooking.

Takeaways:
- It was a good day sesh. That was without a doubt the most successful I have been during the day.
- I remember Enso (forum member) through a post gave me an insight into Valleypua's (forum member) mindset. How he thinks most girls flake. I personally am coming round to this mindset. I am fairly sure all of the numbers I have pulled will flake.
- Oz joked about JD being married soon. From reading his posts and actions a big part of me thinks he isn't in game for the long haul. He recently met a swedish girl. HB8. He called her Piercings I think in his FR, check it out kids. If she had been in the country full time and wanted to date JD exclusively I think he would jump head first out of game for her. Which is something I don't get. You don't dedicate yourself to game for one girl in my opinion. Its like being a martial artist, you don't dedicate thousands of hours of training for one fight. You use your skills in multiple fights. Constantly get better and constantly get bigger and better fights. That is what I see a Venusian artist as being. Constantly striving for higher quality women and attaining them. Yes you have a HB8 you like today, but you could have a HB9 you like even more tomorrow. That is my thinking.
- In a seminar I watched of Mystery's years back and again recently. He says pick up goes from 'meet to phone number' whilst the Venusian arts is from 'meet to break up'. Effectively the entire relationship cycle. The pickup phase is fine with me but moving beyond that to becoming a true Venusian artist is proving difficult.
- What I am looking for is mastery. For Mystery this meant every set that you open, you get the fucking girl! That is what I want. Mystery went on to say when you open a set and you don't get the girl, you fucked up. Then if you open another set and don't get the girl. You fucked up twice. Some guys go out and they do 30 approaches a night and go home. They fucked up 30 times. There has to be a point where you start succeeding. Whether it be one in 10 or something like that. But basically you want to get it down to a one to one ratio. Or 5 for 5, its called. 5 girlfriends for 5 sets opened. - That is what I want. Mastery.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 25th May

NIGHT GAME - Oooooohhhh yeeeeah

Oz mentioned that Tr@veller was coming out tonight. Now I've been trying to get hold of him a while to no avail. I guess due to his schedule. As I mentioned in the introductory post Tr@veller was one of the people who's FR's inspired me to write my own. So it felt excited about the night.

I head to the pub. Oz and Tr@veller are in set. I sit down briefly. Tr@veller got the FB close of a HB8/9. I spoke to Tr@veller about feeling frustrated by lack of success. He mentioned that I should not base my success on number of F closes etc. But I should base success on progress. This does make a lot of sense. The greatest journey starts with but a single step. I have a long way to go.

Tr@veller also talked about how he doesn't expect anything from the interaction with a girl. Oz was in set with 2 Ukrainians. HB7/8. Tr@veller tapped one girl on the arm. I think he asked her if she can dance or some shit. Then he proceeded to do a vertical worm like manoeuvre. lol. Was definitely out there and got her attention. An interesting way to announce oneself in set. Nothing came of this set. They went in and we carried on rolling.

Tr@veller's homie J was running a bootcamp. We peeped some of the pua-lings making moves. Interesting stuff.

At one point I see Tr@veller talking to a 2 set. HB10 and HB6. Tr@veller opened the HB6 upstairs with some dancing. manoeuvre. It could of been that 'Vertical worm' thing. He liked it. :D . I wing Tr@veller. I take the HB10. In my eyes she was the hottest girl in there. Tbh - there wasn't a huge amount of talent in this pub. I spotted her before when Tr@veller first opened. Tr@veller pulled his one to the smoking area. I stayed and kept the HB10 occupied whilst he was away. She was Italian and had a touch of class. I open with how my Italian friend was really nice and taught me a few words. I build it up a bit. Then shout Vaffanculo in her face. She laughs. Says its a bad word. Because of her beauty I tease her quite a bit and joke with her. I never lean in, even if she can't hear me. She always leans in to me. I compliance test her a few times with a few things. At one point I hand her my drink to hold and carry on talking. After a minute or 2 she asks if I want it back. I say something along the lines of I need a portable cup holder. Your going to hold it for me and be that. You'd make a pretty cup holder. Then stack. There's a fair bit of kino. At one point I'm talking and simply turn around a rest my arms on the railings I was leaning on. My back was to her and she moves around and comes next to me. An interrupt - her friends come back. Luckily they linger and don't interrupt. I try and # close now our time will be cut short. She gives the b/f objection. As friends we could hang out she says. yadayadyada. I make it clear it would not be as friends. She's reluctant. So I pass.

Oz is in set as well. I head to him. When I came back to him, he looked at me wide eyed. Saying how well I did. lol. It was like he was surprised at my game. Tisk Tisk. We bounce to another club.

Oz opens a 2 set. I wing him. My girl HB7 is in a foul mood. She had an argument or was having an ongoing SPAM battle with housemates. After about 5 mins in she apologised for being rude. I honestly didn't even care. At best she was just quiet, answering in one word answers sometimes. In pickup you get used to such things. After about 20mins in she is warming up. She's still in a funk sometimes though. At one point she had tears in her eye. I give some words of encouragement. She wanted to ring her friend. I say nothing good would come of a call at like 2am. Mainly I just wanted her to stay in set with me. I had worked hard to bring her out of her funk and a call would of only made it worse. After about an hour, we look to pull. Oz has his one in the bag. With mine I was only able to get a kiss on the lips but if we went back to Oz's. Anything could happen. In the end Oz decides he doesn't want his one and ejects. Aaaarrgh! lol. After an hour with her! Wtf!! I # close and leave.

Takeaways:
- It was good to meet Tr@veller. He has very much a more 'in your face' style. Rooted in the concept of self amusement. It would be interesting to sarge more with him and others similar to see what I could incorporate into my game.
- I've been watching some RSD videos on text/phone game as I really need to improve. Its funny as there is a guy Todd on there who I really liked. I related with his ways. Ironically Enso (forum member) is a fan also.
- I want to hit a few more quieter places in the future as I feel this would suit mine, JD and Oz's style a lot more.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
What I am looking for is mastery. For Mystery this meant every set that you open, you get the fucking girl! That is what I want. Mystery went on to say when you open a set and you don't get the girl, you fucked up. Then if you open another set and don't get the girl. You fucked up twice. Some guys go out and they do 30 approaches a night and go home. They fucked up 30 times. There has to be a point where you start succeeding. Whether it be one in 10 or something like that. But basically you want to get it down to a one to one ratio. Or 5 for 5, its called. 5 girlfriends for 5 sets opened. - That is what I want. Mastery.
This is not entirely true. Mastery is not 5/5 sets opened/sets fucked. Not even the best get to that level consistently. Mastery is when you are at ease with pickup, completely at ease and your results come flying in.

If you want to go a little bit deeper, if you are pushing for 5/5, every set you approach has an importance. "If I don't get this set, I have not achieved mastery yet." So you are putting an unnecessary amount of pressure onto the set, and this is exactly why the set won't go anywhere - because in your mind it has to go somewhere.

Girls like guys that are at ease with themselves. Pushing for 5/5 will make you very uneasy, therefore driving girls away from you rather than pulling them in. I'd say reconsider your measurement for success. Know that you are already enough, you are a guy with a penis, she is a girl with a vagina. Were you two on an island, alone, at one point or another you two would have sex, because of this simple fact. So you are already enough for her to have sex with you, all you need to do now is go into an interaction and be at ease with it, and let her sniff you out to make sure you're not a creepy supplicating dude who just wants to get into her pants. That's all you really need to do.

And we've heard the age old value attracts girls, and we know that value=fun. They are equivalent. Fun is a type of value. Now you probably think that you have to be a "fun guy" in order to attract a girl. No. Because trying to be a "fun guy" is not the same as being a fun guy.

Someone who is at ease with himself is naturally fun, because he has no worries in the moment, no agenda, just having fun, which is why you saw me dance stupidly the other night because, hell, I just don't care, I just wanna have fun man.

Take the pressure off in all areas in pickup, be it pushing for mastery, or "building attraction" or any of the sort, and learn to slowly be at ease with the entire thing. If you don't reach "mastery" that's OK. It's not the end of the world. This carefree attitude will put you closer to mastery than you think. Don't be a clever pickup dude. Be a moron who talks to chicks.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tr@veller nice to here from you me old chum.

In terms of not even the best reach that, Mystery stated he got this and a women from some magazine was there. 5 sets opened, 5 make outs and one was married. haha! Straight up lanky pimp daddy. But I do agree with the vast majority of people would come nowhere near this. I would like mastery. But I don't know if I have the dedication to get it. But I would like it. This is not necessarily my main goal but is a measure I am using loosely to define success. My goal, has not deviated too much from my first few posts.

In regards to your thoughts on value equating to fun. From what I have witnessed in the field I do not think this is true. In the article I posted about flakes previously. It states your value or sexual market value (SMV) is Game + (looks, your career, your lifestyle, your fashion sense etc) = SMV. I think that is true. To be honest the latter part of the equation is the most important in my eyes. I think some people have unrealistic expectations of game. You can't look like Jabba the Hut and pull Alexandra Lima. No chance. No matter how tight your game was. That isn't happening. From what I have seen from friends in field, naturals, they aren't funny. Not entertaining like some of the RSD shit you see but they are banging 10's and shit. Why? In my eyes its because they offer my equation of SMV not just fun.

I have become more proficient in field since I started about a month ago, not due to me getting funnier but due to the fact I'm pushing the interaction more. I think my game is improving. I think it is important to judge yourself on results. This article sums it up quite well:http://www.girlschase.com/content/react ... ults-women

I suppose the fact we have somewhat differing views on this is why I am happy to sarge with people that have your style. I want to see it actually in field to see what I could learn. :D

Thanks for the response.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It states your value or sexual market value (SMV) is Game + (looks, your career, your lifestyle, your fashion sense etc) = SMV. I think that is true. To be honest the latter part of the equation is the most important in my eyes. I think some people have unrealistic expectations of game. You can't look like Jabba the Hut and pull Alexandra Lima. No chance. No matter how tight your game was. That isn't happening. From what I have seen from friends in field, naturals, they aren't funny. Not entertaining like some of the RSD shit you see but they are banging 10's and shit. Why? In my eyes its because they offer my equation of SMV not just fun.
I like this idea.

If you say SMV = game + (looks, career, lifestyle, fashion, etc.) what do you define as "game"?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

In the briefest way possible I would sum up game as the ability to successfully mate with the partner of your choice.

It is different from the other part of the equation in my eyes from what I have seen. I have friends with similar dress sense, life style etc. but they lack game. Therefore do not have major success with girls.

I'm sure people more eloquent that I from this forum could give a better example.

In the words of Valleypua and Enso: Game is Game.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
In the briefest way possible I would sum up game as the ability to successfully mate with the partner of your choice.

It is different from the other part of the equation in my eyes from what I have seen. I have friends with similar dress sense, life style etc. but they lack game. Therefore do not have major success with girls.

I'm sure people more eloquent that I from this forum could give a better example.

In the words of Valleypua and Enso: Game is Game.
If you think that game is the ability to successfully mate with the partner of your choice, then how does the rest fall into the equation?

I'm only asking you to think deeply about what it really takes to sleep with a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 29th May

Oz and JD apparently had been chatting with loadz of the pua man dem from the forum. They spoke of how sooooo many of the manz would be out. No one showed. :shock: . So in the end it was me, Oz, JDizz and Uboat. We went to a cocktail bar. I came a lil late. I saw Oz in set with one girl and JD a few feet away standing with another. JD's one was cute as fuck. I peeped it as soon as I gots in. Like a HB9. I chill with Uboat. JD's and Oz's girls are part of the same 3 set. They all sit together. I stand with Uboat.

I remember looking as JD spoke to his bird and I kept thinking she was too god damn cute. Then the devil on my shoulder said..."pull the robbery". I'm a devilish fiend so I listen, of course! I was genuinely winging JDizz but my HB6 was beyond boring and wasn't hooking. So I stopped talking and just stood there. Like an 'ent'. (One for you lord of the rings fans). JD invited me to sit down. God damn, he doesn't know I was born with the mark of the beast. I spit game at the HB9. After a few minutes JD gets up and leaves. After about 15/20mins JD stands a few feet away at the bar. He opens the HB9 from there. She says something. He gives the 'I can't hear you' ear maneuver. hahaha - I know whats coming. Motherfucker's trying to extract her. I could of cut this interaction off. But I wanted to see how it played out. Long story short. She stayed rooted next to me. I go to number close and she tells me she has a b/f. :roll: . I number close anyway and we duck out.

We see 3 girls as we walk to the next bar. They move sheepish, gingerly. Stragglers. We open. Apparently they were on a 3 way date. They said they were going for a cigarette and ditched their chode dates. One man's loss is another man's gain. We head to another bar with them. At this point the previous set (One with the HB9 shows up). I flitter inbetween sets.

Uboat was putting in some serious work with a ginger haired HB8 from the date ditchers group. He was like arm wrestling and doing some other random stuff. I spoke occasionally to the ginger HB8. I was pretty much just a complete dick to her. As as dickish as I could get away with. And on a side note there was a HB6 in the group. JD #closed her. Then I #closed her a few minutes after. Competition game. lol. Anyways at one point the date ditchers go downstairs. Uboat and I follow. As we head down. I say that I'll have either the ginger HB8 or the HB6 and he can have the chubby one! ha. He says he has dibs on the HB8. I let him believe that illusion.

It's more of the same. Uboat putting in the groundwork. I stood a couple of feet away from the group on the other side of the table. My interaction with them was limited to say the least. At one point Uboat goes to the bar. He looks at the ginger HB8 and she literally ran to him. That stuck in my mind. I assumed he was well in there. Appararently she just tried to get a drink of him. He didn't fall for her she-devil ways. Nice.

At one point the ginger HB8 is out of Uboat's clutches. He had literally been her shadow the whole night. haha. I look over at the ginger HB8 from the other side of the table. I beckon her to come to me with a blase flick of the fingers. I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions: 'Do you find me attractive'. 'She says yes. 'Do you have a b/f'. She says no. I then stop. I say follow me. I walk away from the group to the other side of the room. Then I ask 'So what is stopping you from kissing me right now'. She said nothing, smiling. We gots to smooching. I could see Uboat in my periphery looking, peeping game. Yep that's right Uboat, keep looking. Game.

I went back to Uboat. He was a bit pissed. But nothing major. Just borderline passive aggressive. lol. We look to bounce. We head back to the date ditchers. I try and k close again, right infront of Uboat. I wanted him to have a ringside seat to my Game. She doesn't do it though. ha. I leave with JD and wait outside. Uboat stays. After about 10mins he comes up saying he just kissed her. Haha! WTF?! No Game.

We hit another bar. I get talking to a tall black girl. Maybe like a HB7. I pull the Valleypua (forum member) routine. I ask her to dance for four seconds. We do. I try and k close. Doesn't work. I #close and bounce.

We call it a night. I head home and see a HB9 arguably a HB10 on the tube. I'm filled with Jesus juice so I head up to her. She's rather pleasant my dear chaps. We walk the same way, partly, home. She tells me she has a b/f. I #close.

I pulled a couple of more numbers that night, nothing more.

Takeaways:
- lol, JD said we need some gaming etiquette. He thought back to the HB9 he was unable to close (or didn't try, I forget). I kinda somewhat agree. However competition will ensure the strong will survive. And I'm like Mark Henry (worlds strongest man according to WWE, so it has to be true....right?). But seriously, I can see what he's getting at. We'll see how that pan's out.
- Uboat has my spit all up in his mouth. Yum! haha. The word game-less springs to mind. :D

Field reports: