Ascending to SnowSaiyan

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good posts, man. It sounds like your game is pretty tight. I agree that alcohol makes game more fun and puts everyone at a little bit more ease.

I saw that you mentioned in one of your posts that you're somewhat hesitant to go out gaming alone. When you first start going out alone, it will feel a little strange, but once you get used to it, it's awesome! I rarely go out alone now, but that's because Enso and I have built up a little army of PUAs over here. If you have solid wings, then you can roll with them. But if you're gaming with dudes who have no clue, I'd suggest going out alone. If I ever encounter a night where I'm forced to go out alone again, I'll jump at it. Going out alone is where it's at because you can do whatever you want and go wherever you want, and there's no pressure that someone is watching you.

Keep up the good work, dude. I'll keep reading.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 8:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 1st May

Rida claimed he had to work late. I was getting a bit worried, thinking no one would come out. Then I get a text from a friend from home. Lets call him Five0. He's tall (6'3+) and looks a bit like one of the Jonas brothers.

We head into central and hit the bars. We come across a giant pub crawl and it is absolutely heaving. There was so much putang is was RIDONKULOUS! Five0 could see the frenzied excitement in my eyes. It was like http://thumbs.gograph.com/gg61072140.jpg.

I go to work. The game has begun.

It was fairly early so I was just putting in the conversational groundwork. I opened a few sets. Five0 however wanted to leave. All of the girls on the pub crawl where 18/19. Teenagers. Five0 said it was tooooo young. What the fuck!

We mob out of there and hit another bar. We are in there all of 2 minutes and the pub crawlers bowl in. Lord have Mercy! I reopen the ones I already spoke to. But Five0 is holding me back. He is very much an afc. Afraid to approach and was inhibiting me. He was literally stopping me from talking to sets. His negativity towards me was draining my energy.

Anyways I gots chatting to these girls from Jersey shore. One actually looked like Snooki. I hit the number close and bounced.

Five0 wanted to leave, it was around midnight. Personally I wanted to stay out to the bitter end to see if we (or more importantly I) could get a straggler. Fuck work in the morning! But Five0 was persistent, eventually we call it a night.

Takeaways
- I don't even want to hang around with people that don't know game. I'm finding that its holding me back.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 2nd May

Rida was bang up for going out. I love that guy! We literally vibe of each other. He'd been in a mini rut lately. Hadn't been approaching, he was fearing the approach. Which is unlike him. Anyways we meet up in Central. Five0 also comes. Rida is wearing some straight up, gay-ass pink jumper. Peacocking.

We head to a bar. As soon as we get in I see a seated set. Ahhh my kryptonite. But I think phfluck it and dive in. Hit them with an opinion opener. I think it was about Rida's shirt being gay. As soon as finished she said that I had read the game. I tried to play it off, but it wasn't working. She said girls are getting wise to those tricks. hhhmmmm are they I'm thinking. She had a man, so shit wasn't happening. But still we spoke to her for like 15mins. She was head buyer for some fashion store. So her style was on point bruv. I love love love love love a well dressed woman.

We eventually leave that bar and go to another one. We get rejected as it was just 3 guys. In London you need girls a lot f the time. Five0 also had a haircut. Like a full on skin head. He had gone from one of the Jonas brothers to looking like Phil Mitchell. Anyways I literally walk straight away, open a moving 2 set. Put them on both of my arms and we head in. The bouncer gives me a cheeky smile. Mofo just peeped some game.

We sit with the girls. After about 15mins of talking I am proper touchy feely with mine. Pulling on her thong and everything! Dun Nooooo! I hit her with the Vitaly 3 questions. God damn, I'm addicted to that shit! And it pays off. I'm making out with her. BOOM! Game. HB7. Bit of an older bird. I think she had fake boobies as well. :D

Rida is with a set with 3 eastern european beauties. He was with them for like 30mins. Man has the the chat. We both have the chat. It is a MOTHERFUCKING GIFT! SERIOUS! CRIIIIICKEY!!

For some reason Five0 tells them about me reading the game. I was able to play it off and k close mine a couple more times, but things weren't quite the same. Mofo cockblocked me! God damn it! Anyways the chicks I'm with leave and we bounce to the downstairs part, were it is more like a club. Now I can operate in darkness. BWHAHAHA. I open a few more sets. We see the eastern europeans down there later in the night. I hit the hottest one in the group with the Vitaly 3 questions. ADDICT! She declines. Oh well.

I see a 2 set. One girl is getting hit on with 'game' from some random chode. I see my opportunity and dive in for the HB7. I bust out the Valleypua move. Dance for a few seconds. Grind them. Then literally just turn them around and kiss them. I think I would of put in around 2 minutes conversation before I got the k close. Yes, Game!

We pull the chicks to the smoking area. Rida then tried to pull the robbery on me. Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah {finger wag}. My game is too tight bro! My HB7 obviously declines his advances. hahahaha.

We try and pull them to a taxi, but it wasn't happening. Anyways I number close and we bounce.

We hit up a rave club. Rida is now approach happy. (Even I am to an extent). Motherfucker is crafted for the approach. We see a guy in the smoking area talking to a chick. He was different. I sensed a disturbance in the force. lol. He had a hat on, he stood out. He was talking to some chick. He was calm, composed and had her laughing. I had to go over to peep game. After about a minute of the conversation I had to jump in and straight up ask if he knew pickup. He said no. Then went on to subtly blend in loads of pua geek chat. Negs, LMR, AA - all of that geek chat we love guys. I number closed this mofo. I need to meet more PU guys and this could go somewhere guys. :lol: I'll keep y'all posted.

We open a few more sets. I got 2 number closes that was it. The sun was coming up and it was time to be off.

Takeaways
- I found out I have a world class PUA-radar.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 3rd May

Rida rings me at about 10am. I've literally had 3 hours sleep. We speak game. We talk about how people love us. Guys - They really do! Rida says we should be sharing our game with others. I say we should do something random like go to Wales. There is only silence on the other end. Then I hear the words 'LETS DO THIS!'. Leeroy Jenkins style. Rida books a hotel. We're heading the Cardiff! Whoop Whoop!

When I first get there, I see the gaming district. There was a lot of pubs etc in a strip. It reminded me of something you would see on a Greek party island. I was slightly taken aback. I said to Rida 'this isn't me'. He said I should embrace it. I was still slightly apprehensive. We check in and head somewhere for dinner. It was a cuban restaurant/bar. Rammed to fuck. We eat. I see a women, like some latino chick eye fucking me. I look at her, channeling sexual energy through my eyes. She gets up to go the toilet. I said to Rida she wants to meet me around the side, to get some. He said she just needs the toilet. I follow her...she just needed the toilet. lol.

We head back to the hotel. Change and head out. We hit the Cuba bar again and it is rammed. Fucking heaving! Nuts! This is not a place where a smooth talker would thrive. Girls are drunk, hot and horny. I knew I had to adapt. Rida told me to unleash the demon. And that what I fucking did!

I honestly can't remember every approach. But I would of used a variation of the following.
-situational and/or observational opener.
-Then when the girl did something or said something I liked I would either hug them and say 'We are going to speak like this now'. Or I'd high five them, hold them and bring them in. N.B - These moves were inspired by Valleypua and Enso (I give credit where its due).

Interactions weren't that long. 15mins on average. Some slightly longer some slightly shorter. Hit various girls with the Vitaly 3 questions. Went down surprisingly well. So many birds wanted my D. I could tell. I had this beige mac on. Its been dubbed the God jacket for years. Everyone loves it! It amps my state. I look like the fucking dogs bollocks in it! I makeout with 2 or so girls. These are just the ones I can remember. I get 4/5 numbers. Game.

After talking to people in there. They keep saying to me and Rida we are the sort of people that would love another area of town. Literally 3 different sets said we should go there. It was our type of place. I was reluctant to leave. Rida was adamant we should. I think it was the more upmarket part of town.

We bowl out and get there. There is literally one retro style bar open. It was rammed, so I wanna go there. Rida wants to 'check out' the rest of it. You could fucking tell it was dead. I queue up. He walks off. I get in. And he doesn't come back. So now I'm lone ranger approaching. I makeout with another chick in there. HB7. GOD DAMN! I'M A FUCKING ANIMAL! I try and rub her vajayjay from the outside of her trousers she slowly, reluctantly stops me each time. I used the Vitaly 3 questions kiss close. Anyways I bounce from her.

I gets to talking to some others. They love my chat. Older birds. A brunette HB8 and her sister. Some blonde. She wasn't that hot. They buy me a drink! BOOM! Game! Seriously sooooo many people buy me drinks on a night out. They fucking LOVE ME! My chat is on a different level to anyone's I have ever heard!

At this point Rida has been gone an hour. I ring him, he answers and heads to the retro bar. Apparently he went back to the hotel and fell asleep. haha. We were pretty messy. We or more importantly I pull the older birds back to the hotel.

There's doormen at the door. Yes, doormen. The hotel was sick. We were splashing the cash. People kept saying that when we told them where we were staying. Saying how nice the hotel was, wishing they could stay there. BALLING!

Anyways there's 2 twin beds in the room. I have the HB8. She was half pakistani half white. When the HB8 told us that. Rida made the comment that I (Snowsaiyen) loves a girl with a bit of a tinge. LOL - So fucking true. The girls found this overly funny. As in it had them in tears.

So now Rida and myself are making out with the chicks, but mine is soooo hesitant and reluctant. She keeps pushing me away. After about 20mins my one says she wants to leave. FUCK MY LIFE! They leave. I'm trying to get them back, I go out in my socks, didn't even waste time putting on shoes. We cant convince them and they leave.

Its about 5 in the morning and we are like fuck this! In the words of Enso & Vallypua (forum members) we run some hail mary game. Cardiff closes quite early so its dead. We lock into a mixed 3 set. They were actual gypo's. lol. Not really, but they were quite chavy. The guy was showing us a cut on his arm, because he'd broke into a house that day. :shock:

I was bringing them back to the hotel and Rida rings me. He's disappeared at this point, whilst I was trying to get the girls back. He tells me to ditch them. They werent even hot babes. In reality that was the best option. I was blinded by potential pussy. They probably would of stabbed us in our sleep and robbed us.

Anyways I just sprint off. Don't even say bye or anything to them. Go meet Rida back at the hotel. The night has run its course.

Takeaways:
- Cardiff is fucking mental. All about the high octane, in and out pick up style. Conversation is wasted on these chicks. Well most of them. I think I adapted my game well for these drunk as bitches. Disappointed I didn't get the f close though. If I had just been more patient instead of escalating to fast I think I would of got it.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 4th May

We both wake up and reminisce about how nutz yesterday was. We check out of the hotel. Grab a bite to eat and sit at a bar. Probably the nicest bar in the upmarket street. We could see what people now meant. The sun was shining, the girls were dressed up, it was a nice day. Anyways we begin to head for the train station. I then say to Rida, 'We should do something random'. He knows what I mean. We both think fuck it! Spend another night here! Criiiiickey! We head to a hotel, but it was like a budget chain one. We are above that shit! We head to a proper nice hotel. We go back and forth about buying the best room in the hotel. We would of had access to the lounge with free drinks. We even would of had a living room in our hotel room. But sadly they didn't have any of the best rooms left. :cry:

Our hotel is literally like 12 yards away from the strip. Perfect for the pull. :twisted:

We hit the nicest bar on the strip. Seriously guys, decor was sick! We saw some guy in there. He'd definitely been on TV but we couldn't point out where. Birds in there were proper nice. All done up and shit.

We open a hen party. They love us. Who doesn't. They bounce ask us to come with them. We decline. SERIOUSLY EVERYONE LOVES US! We open another set. Contained 2 HB9's. Rida had this. Went well. But they were leaving Cardiff soon. We tried to get them to stay but they said they would have to get a taxi back and didn't want to pay £90 to get back. Think of that what you will people. :| . We open a 2 set. They are on it. Rida number closed one chick and bought them a drink. I was in the toilet when this happened. He knew it was a school boy error but the waitress goaded him into it and he thought it would of been a DLV if we didn't. This can be true sometimes. I have never seen him do this before so I'll take his word, I wasn't there. The girls said they would buy us shots....they didn't. We bounce from them.

I open another set. HB8 and HB7. Then out of no where this 40year old chode comes in. He says to the girls that I am after one thing and have been speaking to all of the hot girls in there. Needless to say I was blown out. He asks how I am able to this. At this point I was still virtually sober. It was during the day. I'd had like 2 beers. I say its easy. And guys it really is. Just grow a pair and approach. I say to him point out a girl and we'll speak to them. He says he would need to have 6 more pints! He was already quite drunk as is. This cemented the fact that you can't be wasted hitting up chicks. Definitely not in a place like this. It was during the day, they were hot. All done up. Being off your face would be a DLV.

After this Rida and I chill out. We talk about the gravitas that we have. We are sick men! The leaders of men. We let the fact at how awesome we are sink in.

In between I number close the hot waitress. HB9. With a bit of a tinge, just the way I like. lol. She was of Turkish descent. She said she maybe out later...she wasn't. But I'll add her on facebook.

There is a HB10 and a HB9. The HB9 sits in my seat. I tell her to move, playfully. I look upon them. Those were the sort of girls every man would give his right nut for. I think about even though I am having fun, making out with girls getting numbers, I haven't got anything that hot (since I've been in Cardiff). I know this high octane in your face game is never going to land you them. They were smoking hot and had a touch of class about them. I thought about how I would trade in every k close and number close I got from all of the girls on Saturday just to k close her and get her number (HB10). I think seeing them cemented the fact that I want quality over quantity.

Soon after we mob out to get ready and head out for the night. We are both in state as fuck!

I kiss close multiple chicas when I'm out (HB7's and HB6's). We hit the cuban bar again. I AM A FUCKING BEAST! My tactics are the same as last nights. Escalate fast and quick. Getting all horny sluts.

We leave the cuban bar and head to the upmarket part where our hotel was. We get run street game as we got rejected from a couple of places. It was quite late. I k close a HB8, and go hard for the pull back to ours. But I can't get her to come.

Now, lol, we are running hail mary game. We hit food places and the street. Not much. We look to call it a night. Head back into our hotel thinking we have lost. Then we see to bitches checking in and they were just our type...drunk sluts. :lol:

We gets to talking and pull them up to our room under the 'after party' pretense. Rida says we are gay, so they have nothing to worry about. Ha - oh but they do. :twisted: . We pair off. Mines a HB7. She's married, with a kid. She was like late 30's early 40's, I'm not sure. I lay in the bed with her. I can hear Rida getting with his one. There making out and its getting hot. Mine is more work. She is married and said she has never cheated on her husband. I k close her, but she is reluctant. I was getting of on the fact she was married. That her family are at home while she is laying in my bed. Now things move along. I'm rubbing her vajayjay (outside panties). Then all of a sudden Rida's chick gets up. Says she wants to leave. I don't know what the fuck he did! Aaarrgghh! Its like a domino effect now. His one is going so now is mine. FUCK MY LIFE! We were sooooo close. They leave and we call it a night.

I ask Rida what happened. He doesn't know. I think she just realized what was happening (as in shit was gonna go down) and his one wanted out. Apparently he got the tip in. lol, so he's counting that one. Fair enough.

Takeaways:
- Cardiff was fun as fuck. I loved getting so fucked up and getting on drunk horny sluts. However I think this trip did reaffirm I definitely want quality women, over quantity.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 10:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tuesday 6th May

I line up a day 2 (kinda) with Smiley. The Lithuanian chick from before. She has to travel over an hour to come and see me. But she looooooves me, so its all good. She had to work early in the morning. She gets up 3am and needed to be back in time to get some sleep. I was also really tired from I think the last week. I knew it would just be a catchup and she'd leave.

We go to the tapas place. I like it. Its dark, really dark. That's all Smiley kept saying when she went in there. But I like the cover of darkness it provides. lol. I order 2 OJ's. I pay. But she did travel all the way here to see me and did buy the drinks last time, so don't worry I'm not supplicating bro's.

We chill out and talk. Makeout a bit. Talk some more. That is the pattern of the evening. She is a nice girl and I do really like her. She's smart and funny. She's super cute as well. On the cusp of being a HB9. I actually enjoy spending time with her. A very worthy member of the soon to be bulging harem.

N.B. - As some of you may not be aware, I had oneitis with this girl I was seeing for around a year. Obviously had quite a few during that time. It wasn't just her. But she was my main chick. I looked at her Facebook today. I try and stay away from it. I thought I was fully over her. But I'm doubting myself. She lives at 'home home', like an hour away so I know we aren't going to 'be together'. I'm gonna go 'home home' next week. I'm thinking about messaging her to see if she wants to meet up. A massive part of me thinks this is a bad move, but also a part of me wants to see her. Guys I just don't understand why she doesn't want me. I'm a sick man. I don't reckon there is any guy chasing her as good as me. I think the 'player' tag she labelled me with, probably with good reason then didn't help. I think she knows I'm the best option but is afraid of getting hurt, she told me as much in so many words. Anyways, we will see how that plays out.

On another note, I'm going to have a couple of days of not going out and work on the other areas. Health - Hit the gym. And wealth - work on my app. Guys I would have to say, that this is the great thing about game. You truly do want to improve all aspects of your life. It pushes you to be a better person. Honestly it does. I heart game.

Takeaways:
- Oneitis is marginally creeping in. I think the best option is simply ignoring my old flame and focusing on what I have been doing. On building my harem. But a big part of me thinks I'm going to cave and message my oneitis. I would be disappointed if this happens as nothing truly really is going to come of it. But we'll see how that plays out.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Tuesday 6th May

I line up a day 2 (kinda) with Smiley. The Lithuanian chick from before. She has to travel over an hour to come and see me. But she looooooves me, so its all good. She had to work early in the morning. She gets up 3am and needed to be back in time to get some sleep. I was also really tired from I think the last week. I knew it would just be a catchup and she'd leave.

We go to the tapas place. I like it. Its dark, really dark. That's all Smiley kept saying when she went in there. But I like the cover of darkness it provides. lol. I order 2 OJ's. I pay. But she did travel all the way here to see me and did buy the drinks last time, so don't worry I'm not supplicating bro's.

We chill out and talk. Makeout a bit. Talk some more. That is the pattern of the evening. She is a nice girl and I do really like her. She's smart and funny. She's super cute as well. On the cusp of being a HB9. I actually enjoy spending time with her. A very worthy member of the soon to be bulging harem.

N.B. - As some of you may not be aware, I had oneitis with this girl I was seeing for around a year. Obviously had quite a few during that time. It wasn't just her. But she was my main chick. I looked at her Facebook today. I try and stay away from it. I thought I was fully over her. But I'm doubting myself. She lives at 'home home', like an hour away so I know we aren't going to 'be together'. I'm gonna go 'home home' next week. I'm thinking about messaging her to see if she wants to meet up. A massive part of me thinks this is a bad move, but also a part of me wants to see her. Guys I just don't understand why she doesn't want me. I'm a sick man. I don't reckon there is any guy chasing her as good as me. I think the 'player' tag she labelled me with, probably with good reason then didn't help. I think she knows I'm the best option but is afraid of getting hurt, she told me as much in so many words. Anyways, we will see how that plays out.

On another note, I'm going to have a couple of days of not going out and work on the other areas. Health - Hit the gym. And wealth - work on my app. Guys I would have to say, that this is the great thing about game. You truly do want to improve all aspects of your life. It pushes you to be a better person. Honestly it does. I heart game.

Takeaways:
- Oneitis is marginally creeping in. I think the best option is simply ignoring my old flame and focusing on what I have been doing. On building my harem. But a big part of me thinks I'm going to cave and message my oneitis. I would be disappointed if this happens as nothing truly really is going to come of it. But we'll see how that plays out.
Yo man, good post. Sorry to hear about the oneitis. It is never fun. My advice, if you don't mind me offering it, is to do whatever you're most tempted to do. If you feel the urge to message your old girl, go ahead and do it. Get obsessed with it as a matter of fact. Getting over a case of oneitis is like getting over a death. You're going to grieve, and the biggest thing that'll help is just time. That shit will hurt and hurt until one day it just doesn't. And once you get over it, you will truly adopt the not-giving-a-fuck about any girl mentality and therefore develop pure abundance. At the same time, make sure you keep gaming as many girls as possible. It will help blur out the image of your past chick.

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi mate, you sent me a message about sarging but I cant send a PM reply to you for some reason.

Drop us a text

Rob - 0788694277

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 11:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thursday 8th May

I met up with an aspiring pua from this forum today, JD. We met in central. Very much just a meet and greet. A bit of recon from both sides to make sure that the other one is semi-normal. I think we both passed each others tests.

His 'home home' is about 15miles away from my 'home home' which was interesting. We were the same age and had near identical professions. He had a blazer on, with a pocket handkerchief, which I liked. It was like something I would wear, when the occasion called for it.

All in all a good catchup. He gave me the impression he was somewhat proficient in game. We shall see.

Takeaways:
- It was cool to meet another aspiring pua. I need to keep chugging away to meet more.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 9th May

I haven't heard anything from Rida all day. Which is strange, this is our main sarge day usually. I hit him up and he hits me with the 'I'm not coming'. Wtf?! Pussy. He had to work on his screenplay apparently. I said he was going to spend more time watching breaking bad and jerking his dick off than he would on his script. I presume that I was right. I usually am.

A forum member Uboat left me his number, so why not. He said my posts reminded him of Latterel from white chicks...you know the one guys...the 'when you go black, you end up in a wheelchair' one. Yeah, now your following me.

JD (forum member from 8th May post) was heading out to a after trip ski party with some guys he worked with. That was the destination of choice. I met up with Uboat just before. We went to a pub. I hit the bar and as I turned around Uboat has opened a 3 set and is joining them at their table. Nice. I join and we all chill for a while. It turns out one of the girls is DJ'ing at a pretty much legendary rave club. That was impressive. On exit they gave us some tickets. I debated it. But as I have always maintained, a rave is not conducive to gaming. We stuck with the original plan. We went to another club to meet JD and his crew.

I thought the club would of been...er...well...normal. But...it was a rave club. :shock: . Damn it! lol.

There were probably only 3/4 sets the whole night that were noteworthy. Here goes:
Set 1: 2 set. Blondes. HB6's. Just graduated. One of the girls was normal i.e. coherent. Whilst the other one had the biggest pupils ever seen by man. I spoke to this one mainly. For my sins. She'd been clearly scarfing down m dizzle. And I shit you not guys there was like a 2 second delay for what I said to register and for her to provide a (mostly jumbled) response. I contemplated just kiss closing her whilst she was in this state. I decided against it. But was tempted.
Set 2: 2 set. HB6's. Slightly older (well one of them). Uboat and I had a cocky funny convo for about 10/15mins. By this point I knew this shit had to be amped up. I put my arms around both girls. I asked if they were good friends. They said yeah. Uh Uh. No reeeeaalllly good friends. I instigate the kiss, perhaps even 3 way. They don't take the bait. I isolate one. Hit her with the Vitaly kiss close and didn't get the make out. I number closed her.
Set 3: One of JD's mates said he liked this girl who was with a guy. The man dem swarmed in. Pua's the right of them, Pua's to the left of them! They didn't know which way to go. In the end the girl was one her ones, isolated. JD's mate still didn't go in! God damn! The whole reason we descended upon the set was for him and her. JD said he knew game. Maybe this was a one off, maybe it wasn't. But they were not the actions of a man learned of game. BELIV' DHAT!
Set 4: 2 set. HB7's. I mainly rolled with Uboat the whole night and it was the same here. We spoke to the two girls. I ran the cube routine on both of them. One of them fell for it hard the other one didn't. The smarter of the two. lol. jD showed it to me the day before. I can see how girls would lap that up. I go to kiss close the Austrian one. b/f objection. He's in Austria! I try and explain different area codes etc. and the rules of what is allowed. She's not buying it. She was the smarter of the two. I number close. We bounce. We said we'd wait for them outside the toilets and were off in a shot.

Later on in the night we see them with some 40year old chode. I said to Uboat, 'lets get that shit'. Robbery style-e. To cut a long story short it didn't happen.

One thing I did like the look off was JD constantly in set. Every time I saw him he was in set. It pleased I greatly.

The night was fairly tame from my point of view. I was no where near intoxicated enough for this venue. Also I had some news which dampened my evening before. When I was at uni one of the first girls I gamed found out she had the big 'C' six weeks back. She's got the all clear now. And this girl, lets call her Dimples has been in and around my life for the past 7 years. So I suppose that took shiner off the evening. I'm gonna meet her Monday. I was meeting her near to my house with the intention to pull her back for some naughtiness but I'm not sure she would want that. I think I will have to give it some time before I hit that again. And I'm happy to wait.

Takeaways:
- Rave clubs are not the place to pickup chicks.
- The pua clan is growing. I am both thankful and excited. :D
- The numbers I'm pulling aren't translating like I would want. I need to improve my tactics on the number close.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 11th May

I messaged Smiley to come round and 'watch a dvd'. I couldn't be bothered with pretending I wanted to go out with her. She messaged back saying 'She knows that's not really what I want to do'. God, why does every girl think that? ...hhhmmm....ha...probably coz its true! She comes round earlish like 4pm.

We head up to my bedroom. We talk for like 20mins. I run the cube on her. I actually quite enjoyed chilling with her. I put the 'greatest' movie in the world on, or so I told her. Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I think this will become my go to movie. It has the jokes but also the light sexual content necessary to incept the women. :twisted:

I change in to my shorts, johnny in pocket. We watch the movie for about 10mins cuddled together. Aaawwww. Then I know its time to make my move. We start making out. There was token LMR, nothing major. We gots down to it fully after like 10mins max.

I don't think I explained this before but this girls ass is BANGING! I'm not even vaguely joking. It's nuts. I couldn't get enough of it. Her figure (for all of you babestation lovers) was just like Tiffany Chambers. Mmmmm...me likey. :lol:

I made sure for most of the positions I could see DHAT ASS! I heart that shit! Fo' real playa's!

She was proper kinky, which I liked. Afterwards we lay there. Spoke a bit. She got ready to leave. I was in my boxers and she was in her bra and panty's. We were hugging standing up. Kissing and talking. Then all of sudden she goes down to give me some brain. It was right infront of my mirror. So I could see dhat ass as my BMW is splayed....in and around her mouth. Looked pimp shit. CoughcoughGamecoughcough.

She then got ready and left.

Three words...Game is Game.

Takeaways:
- I need to keep pressing ahead and inducting more into the harem. I want another HB8 within a month to be inducted.
- I'm contemplating getting some mirrors and skillfully placing them around my bed so I can watch myself when I get down and dirty. :D
- Guys, for anyone reading this. Please if you are doubting game, don't. Throw yourself into it. It will literally change your life for the better. Game is Game guys, Game is Game.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Friday 9th May

Pass me my boots...coz Im about to go skiin

This evening so nearly didn't happen, at least for me anyway.

A debate about the Ukraine over post work drinks had escalated...my instinctive admiration for Vladimir Putin at odds with my colleague's more liberal values. The upshot? Washington/Moscow relations no further forward but I was 20 minutes late to meet my new wing.

Now, one of these days I'm going to get a phone with a battery that lasts longer than a young adolescents wet dream. Until then, I'll continue to stand outside Nandos asking every passing black guy if he's "off the website". By some minor miracle, one of the passers by was actually Snow and the evening was saved...sort of.

We hit a nearby pub and Snow hit the bar. I bumped into some different guys from work who were gawping at a 3 set (HB 4, 6, 7) in typical AFC fashion. Time to open...

I went in and used the "I'm stuck with two guys from work over there and they're f*cking boring, can I talk to you?" opener. Worked fine until the guys followed me in asking to be introduced :roll: Snow came back from the bar and skilfully took a seat next to the 7...no introduction necessary, he isn't an AFC afterall! The convo meandered around and the girls w*nked on about house music for a bit, I put on my finest Karl Pilkington voice and slagged Ibiza "its just a load of people on a beach dancing". It made them laugh and got us some club tickets but nothing was closing...time to bounce.

Ditched the AFCs and headed for a club, it was some ski seasonaire reunion thing. Mostly winged with Snow but good to meet JD and his crew too! Didn't see too many HBs but the vibe was okay, we went outside for easy sets. People say smoking will kill you but it can get you some great women along the way! Snow opened a two set with some crap about a cube in the desert, the bimbo liked it but I think he was attracted to her more intellectual friend. These ships were going to pass...I wasn't fussed.

Field Marshall Zhukov once said that "Quantity has a Quality all of its own". Many guys apply this theory to their game but for me its about finding the best woman I can possibly get. I'm not really bothered about closing HB6/7s so if there isn't much in I'll just open sets and chat but leave the phone in my pocket (its flat anyway!). I think Snows got the same outlook which is good, helps when you're on the same page!

The main plus from the night was meeting some new wings. JD seemed to have some solid game and I will look forward to sarging with him in future. Snow's a really good wing, easy to chat to, relaxed, and endearingly willing to laugh at himself without DLV. He can probably teach me a thing or two about closing and I think he should ditch the routines! Anyone whose read this thread can see the guys got chat!

Looking Forward to the next sarge...

Uboat
Quote:
Friday 9th May

I haven't heard anything from Rida all day. Which is strange, this is our main sarge day usually. I hit him up and he hits me with the 'I'm not coming'. Wtf?! Pussy. He had to work on his screenplay apparently. I said he was going to spend more time watching breaking bad and jerking his dick off than he would on his script. I presume that I was right. I usually am.

A forum member Uboat left me his number, so why not. He said my posts reminded him of Latterel from white chicks...you know the one guys...the 'when you go black, you end up in a wheelchair' one. Yeah, now your following me.

JD (forum member from 8th May post) was heading out to a after trip ski party with some guys he worked with. That was the destination of choice. I met up with Uboat just before. We went to a pub. I hit the bar and as I turned around Uboat has opened a 3 set and is joining them at their table. Nice. I join and we all chill for a while. It turns out one of the girls is DJ'ing at a pretty much legendary rave club. That was impressive. On exit they gave us some tickets. I debated it. But as I have always maintained, a rave is not conducive to gaming. We stuck with the original plan. We went to another club to meet JD and his crew.

I thought the club would of been...er...well...normal. But...it was a rave club. :shock: . Damn it! lol.

There were probably only 3/4 sets the whole night that were noteworthy. Here goes:
Set 1: 2 set. Blondes. HB6's. Just graduated. One of the girls was normal i.e. coherent. Whilst the other one had the biggest pupils ever seen by man. I spoke to this one mainly. For my sins. She'd been clearly scarfing down m dizzle. And I shit you not guys there was like a 2 second delay for what I said to register and for her to provide a (mostly jumbled) response. I contemplated just kiss closing her whilst she was in this state. I decided against it. But was tempted.
Set 2: 2 set. HB6's. Slightly older (well one of them). Uboat and I had a cocky funny convo for about 10/15mins. By this point I knew this shit had to be amped up. I put my arms around both girls. I asked if they were good friends. They said yeah. Uh Uh. No reeeeaalllly good friends. I instigate the kiss, perhaps even 3 way. They don't take the bait. I isolate one. Hit her with the Vitaly kiss close and didn't get the make out. I number closed her.
Set 3: One of JD's mates said he liked this girl who was with a guy. The man dem swarmed in. Pua's the right of them, Pua's to the left of them! They didn't know which way to go. In the end the girl was one her ones, isolated. JD's mate still didn't go in! God damn! The whole reason we descended upon the set was for him and her. JD said he knew game. Maybe this was a one off, maybe it wasn't. But they were not the actions of a man learned of game. BELIV' DHAT!
Set 4: 2 set. HB7's. I mainly rolled with Uboat the whole night and it was the same here. We spoke to the two girls. I ran the cube routine on both of them. One of them fell for it hard the other one didn't. The smarter of the two. lol. jD showed it to me the day before. I can see how girls would lap that up. I go to kiss close the Austrian one. b/f objection. He's in Austria! I try and explain different area codes etc. and the rules of what is allowed. She's not buying it. She was the smarter of the two. I number close. We bounce. We said we'd wait for them outside the toilets and were off in a shot.

Later on in the night we see them with some 40year old chode. I said to Uboat, 'lets get that shit'. Robbery style-e. To cut a long story short it didn't happen.

One thing I did like the look off was JD constantly in set. Every time I saw him he was in set. It pleased I greatly.

The night was fairly tame from my point of view. I was no where near intoxicated enough for this venue. Also I had some news which dampened my evening before. When I was at uni one of the first girls I gamed found out she had the big 'C' six weeks back. She's got the all clear now. And this girl, lets call her Dimples has been in and around my life for the past 7 years. So I suppose that took shiner off the evening. I'm gonna meet her Monday. I was meeting her near to my house with the intention to pull her back for some naughtiness but I'm not sure she would want that. I think I will have to give it some time before I hit that again. And I'm happy to wait.

Takeaways:
- Rave clubs are not the place to pickup chicks.
- The pua clan is growing. I am both thankful and excited. :D
- The numbers I'm pulling aren't translating like I would want. I need to improve my tactics on the number close.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Monday 12th May

I met up with Dimples after work. After her sickness I was a lil worried she would be bald or some shit. She wasn't, those blonde locks where there blowing in the wind like the front cover of a cheesy romance novel. Phew!

We had the intention of getting something to eat, but the food place was closed. She said that she fancied a beer. Well, obviously I could oblige. We head to a pub.

I order a couple of drinks. Then I stare at her with the 'Am I getting these look'. She looks back at me with the 'hell yeah your getting those look'. I make a joke about me paying. She said that I had some sort of complex about buying rounds. She remembered it from last time we met. I don't have a complex, I just don't supplicate...EVER! I made sure she bought me dinner playa's so it's all gravy baby.

We sit down and we chill out. I always go for a couch guys. Its the easiest way to kino. There was a random 50 year old drunk in front of us who felt like he could chime in whenever he wanted. He told me to buy her some champagne. Dear God, this chode didn't understand who I iz! Champers for a bird....jog on son. Wasteman!

We spoke about all sorts. She mentioned her illness a couple of times. I tried to veer from that when possible. I mentioned the movie Unbreakable. She hadn't seen it. I briefly explained the premise. Basically there is a guy who is always sick, he is weak and breaks his bones easily (Samuel Jackson). Then he goes in search of a man on the opposite end of the spectrum (Bruce Willis). I mentioned how I know so many people that get sick easily, whilst I rarely do. :| . Who's bones have broken. Whilst mine never have. :| . I finished off with saying I am like Bruce Willis' character...UNBREAKABLE. She actually thought my logic was fairly sound. Makes two of us chica.

I made fun of how she was super skinny with big boobs when I met her when she was 18 and how she had got fat now. She isn't fat, but I like to tap into her insecurities. Make her feel less worthy. This sounds bad, but it's not. I actually like to do this with all girls. She actually mentioned how I was the most honest person she knows. And how cheeky I am. God damn! They always do.

Also I held eye contact on the date like a fucking beast. She kept going red and saying how nervous she felt. Perfect. She also kept asking me what I was thinking. I've noticed this. Girls always say this when you have the serial killer pyshco stare going on. lol. I'm gonna keep this up. Valleypua (forum member) incepted me with this idea and it works well guys. I would recommend it.

There was a couple on a first date, clearly, that went and sat opposite us. By this point Dimples was all cuddled up to me. We were making out, laughing and joking. I looked opposite to see the afc struggling whilst his chick was bored as fuck. I made a point of continuously making out with Dimples just so that mofo could peep game. I debated opening his chick whilst Dimples was there but decided against it. Mainly due the fact she wasn't hot. A HB6 with tatts. Ok. I would of rattled it but wouldn't put to much effort in to get it. Surprisingly the other guy looked like a male model and was struggling MASSIVELY. It goes to show you afc does not discriminate boys.

Dimples was still actually on sick leave. Had stitches in and shit (down below). So I didn't think she would of been well enough for a bang or able to accommodate my BMW (Black Man's Willy) in her condition. Scrap that, I know! Guys, FYI, in the words of Bernie Mac - 'I'm blessed, hung low'. I contemplated if she was well enough to at least give me a blowie or a HJ. Again I decided against it.

We bounced out and I went home.

Takeaways:
- Dating is fun, but gaming is a whole lot more fun!
- I like Dimples, I wouldn't of had her around so long if I really didn't. So I'm happy to wait for her to be physically and mentally ready. See Snow has a heart.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I order a couple of drinks. Then I stare at her with the 'Am I getting these look'. She looks back at me with the 'hell yeah your getting those look'.
Hahahahahaha! I cracked up reading this.
Quote:
Dating is fun, but gaming is a whole lot more fun!
I could not agree with you more about this.

Good post, Snow. Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 14th May

STOP, DROP, SHUT 'EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP. OOOOHH NOOOO. THAT'S HOW THE RUFF RYDERS ROLL...

So JD hit me up and was all about gaming. I'm down. Fo' sheezy. He'd been talking to another wing I think he met through this forum who was also up for gaming, his name was Oz. I head to a bar in central. JD hasn't turned up but Oz is there. I spot him out immediately. We sit, we chillax. We discuss our reasons for game. Everyone is in the game for slightly different reasons. It's cool to get to the soft gooey gaming centre and find out what their motivator is. Guys, as I type this I'm not gonna lie. I forgot what was his was. Whoops. But I'll ask him next time I see him. JD arrives shortly after...

...And the Ruff Riding pua collective is complete.

After about 20 mins of talking Oz said either one of two things to me. "You should be a TV show" or "You should write a TV show". Either he thought I was A) Just plain AMAZING! B) Or I was AMAZINGLY WITTY. Anyways I'm taking it as a compliment. I briefly mention the screenplay I wrote a year or two ago. FYI guys think Dark Knight meets Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon meets The day the Earth Stood Still (and not the crappy remake). Pretty God damn sick! Right! Trust me...it is. :shock:

Ok, back to the gaming. I open a couple of sets. Nothing truly spectacular. I then open a group of Americans as they passed my table because they had white T shirts. Turns out it twas a bar crawl. Oh my...Oh my, Oh my. Daddy likey. Now guys refer back to my post (Thursday 1st May) you'll see something similar happened when I was with my afc friend Five0. He wanted to bounce from that shit. I simply looked at JD. We knew what was up. We were going on the bar crawl. DATS WAZZUP!

And thats the difference when rolling with guys in pick up. They embrace this shit. We booked on the crawl. I think all of the people were American. One thing I would give em, is great teeth. All of the bitches were graduated/graduating so like 21/22 I guess. There was a whisper on the grape vine that I looked like John Legend. A few sets said that. I don't. I got a few pictures with my fans. lol.

I remembered I approached a mixed set. Like 6 girls and 1 guy. I was running the set and only very slightly (but just enough to assert my domaninace on the group. lol) tooling the guy. At one point I am facing the guy and he is facing me. Now honestly, this homie looked like a countrified Justin Bieber. As we speak I look at his chest and notice, this fucker has one! :o . I then look back at his face. Now it is more effeminate. I am in midst of a conversation where I am referring to him being a guy. I change the gender and refer to him being a girl. He responds to each change with a fairly neutral 'It doesn't matter'. It is quite funny because through the night he-she kept doing things to get my attention. I thought this was just the actions of a beta chump. Now I guess he-she was attracted to me? ....Game? :|

To be honest I opened quite a few sets. There were probably two girls the whole night I targeted. When it came to me busting out the Vitaly 3 questions after a fuck load of social proof they both declined. B/f objection. Oh well.

It doesn't sound like a lot happened this night but it was definitely one of my more enjoyable nights. I and the rest of the pua clan were virtually in set the whole night. I had a good time even though there was no k close or importantly f close. A couple of number closes. But they are weekenders. Probably wasn't even worth my rechargeable iPhone battery power to take their numbers.

Anyways all in all a good night.

Takeaways:
-The pua clique is growing. Nice.
- Rida messaged me. I questioned his gaming ethic. He stated I only want to get on drunken hoes. He is after the holy grail - day game. I want that too. He also questioned the balance in the other areas (health and wealth). Health for me is good as I'm going to the gym regularly now. But wealth is becoming a distant memory. I haven't worked on my app in 107 days. I need to start back on that.
- If I'm going to be 100% honest, I feel as if I am reaching a bit of a plateau. Other than Smiley and Dimples (who is sort of out of action right now). I have no other legitimate candidates to be inducted into the harem. Theres girls I am texting and its either one of 2 things. They are unreceptive and would be good candidates or I have little interest in them and they wouldn't make the harem. Literally all of the numbers fit into those two buckets right now. I understand that going out and gaming is the only way to get what I want. To improve. And thats what I'll keep doing for sure playa's.

Field reports: