Ascending to SnowSaiyan

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Friday 26th September

The semi-wasteman lifestyle I had been living up to a few weeks ago has been a major drain on my bank account. I've been looking to introduce a 'sustainable game' into my life. Less booze = more money saved + better body. Five0 rang me, I was heading back 'home home'. FYI - My 'home home' is a town in a home county. Five0 wanted to go out. I was easy going. Would of preferred Saturday but he wasn't out. Well in fact he was, with his work mates. Didn't end well last time. Long story short, they were pricks...sorry, I meant to say GIANT pricks.

Five0 picked me up in his car. Which is actually my old car. I sold it to him with like a 3rd off. He does give me a lot of lifts and has done over the past decade, so no doubt that has paid off. We met with a couple of friends, Mario and another one. My 'other friend' recently came back from ibiza. Shit was epic. Destroyed him. My 'other friend' is a raver and has lived this lifestyle for a year. He is coming to an end. Or well he will still be in the scene but will be giving up all things bad that come with it. I am happy for him. I performed some introspection after speaking to him and realised I perhaps myself live to much for 'the body' at times. I party a lot in comparison to many in the same age bracket. Perhaps too much. But I just love that lifestyle. The release it brings. But I am working on a more sedentary life. In the long run that is best.

Mario and my other friend weren't going out. They headed off and I went to Five0's apartment. We pre-gamed HAM. I didn't want to spend much when out. We went to the local bar. There really isn't many places to go. It wasn't that busy. But I knew it wouldn't be. But this did not deter me. Five0 as I have said doesn't game. Out in the smoking area I know...it is time. I walk over and open a girl in a white dress. HB7. I can't remember what I opened with. I can't remember the ins and outs of the convo but I remember it being 'ok'. I don't know how but we got talking about her big ass titties. She told me they were fake. Hmmmmm. Soon 2 of her friends came out. One was a HB7 and the other was a HB8. Immediately I liked this one. We pretty much just spoke over the boob job-white dress girl. At one point white dress girl says she has to leave to do 'blah blah'. I don't remember what blah blah was - obviously. I told her to go and leave us. In more or less those words. She did. The 2 set stayed. They were locked in. Well mine was. We reach that hook point were we make decisions together. We made a decision to head in.

Five0 bought them drinks. I don't know why he did. The 2 set merged into like a 7 person mixed set. We lost momentum when this happened. Later I went to back up the HB8. One thing that this period of gaming is teaching me is a more direct approach. I was king of the indirect, a time before. I still have a healthy element of this about me but I am much more direct, when the time calls. I think I went straight in to where she was dancing. Just grabbed her. Took her to a corner. Began my kino escalation. Tried a couple of times, couldn't get the kiss. But I was persistent as fuck. Then got the makeout. I soon bounced off back to Five0. The club closes. We talk to a few sets outside. The original set we were with (the now mixed 7 set) didn't seem down. We talk to a mother and daughter combo :shock: . Who goes on a night out with their mum? Seriously! Was so weird when she kept calling her mum. lol. I would of had either one, honestly. We get in a taxi but their not down. So I just went home. Number closed the daughter and went and got some zzzzz's.

Takeaways:
- I need to be a bit more aggressive in the pull. Like the old me. The old predator. I must get back to being the Ted Bundy of game.
- I don't just need but want to run some day game. This will have to go down this weekend without fail.

Then you'll be successful!

Field reports:
ascending-to-snowsaiyan-vt178492.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Takeaways:
- I'm not sure if I'm built for solo night gaming. I hit 3 solid hours on my own. I'm just not sure it was as fun as having wings. For me it's a last resort. If I didn't have pua(like) friends I would be forced to do it. But I do, so its on the back burner for now. No plans to invest in this skill. I would prefer solo day gaming. Best to stick to that.
Damn your stories are interesting man. Any tips for solo night gaming? It's usually quite tough to isolate a girl from a 2set, without a wingman occupying the other. What do you think?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wednesday 1st October

I planned to meet a couple of new faces tonight. The wing who must not be named came too for a bit. He sloped of earlyish. I rolled with Monopoli and a french guy. First impressions were good. Seemed like social normal people. Which is always a plus. Sometimes you meet people and they are too much into the pua theory. They hide behind their thinly veiled hero's in the guise of 'pick up artists' and follow each and every 'teaching'they provide as if it were gospel. If there is any advice I could give, its go out there and game. No theory can substitute for the practical.

So we bounced around a few bars. None of them were banging sooooo Z bar came calling. We headed there. The upmarket exclusive club was open again (opposite). Christ the girls are off the chain. We head in to Z bar, it was okish. Better than everywhere we had been. Immediately the French guy dives in. hhhhmmmm, he had my curiosity before....now he had my intention.

I saw the spanish HB8 hottie from last week. I went over. She talked about seeing me kissing on the German girl. Check last Wednesday's FR for more info. I carried on spitting some game. It's just her and I at this point. All of a sudden a chode comes out of the woodwork talking about how his facebook add didn't go through. I stand there while they fumble for about 20seconds. She adds him. Kind of aggressively he finally acknowledges me. We shake hands. Firm. From both of us. He spoke in an elevated voice. As I was did back to him. I had to educate this chode on who owned this vicinity. After a brief 'hello' I no longer even note his existence. I speak to the HB8. Hugging her, high fiving etc. Just playful shit. After a few minutes of the chodes silence he tries to speak to her. I simply interject, 'There's too much happening here, come with me'. I take her hand and walk a few feet away. The chode realises she has been earmarked for a higher ranking male. He doesn't follow. I spat some more game but the whole kissing on the other girl kept coming up. We made tentative plans to meet again next week.

I chilled with the other guys a bit as well. Hit the dance floor (for a bit). I rarely ever....EVER dance. At one point another pua we had randomly met said there was such a hot chick in the venue. Looked like Cameron Diaz. He said he'll take me to her. We go, he introduces us then starts talking to the other guy taking him out of the equation. Funnily enough it was the French guy. I'm not down for pulling a robbery on someone I'm rolling with. I ejected from that.

There were a couple of other girls I liked the look of. One literally looked like a model. A bit like: http://www.euroman.dk/upload/fixed/643/ ... dal-63.jpg God damn. She was hot. But I choded out. As I did with another girl, strong HB8 touching a HB9, who had even given me a glance. This was when I realised I have become complacent. I am no longer pushing myself. Well not hard enough. And as I have said before, if you do not attempt something beyond that of which you have already mastered, you will never grow.

I ducked out shortly after. Realising game has been lacking. Due to me working crazy in the other areas. But I still need to keep this plate spinning.

Takeaways:
- Run more game that scares you. Simple. Push boundaries.
- Gaming sober is hard. I'm a beast with the booze but I need to adapt to such a lifestyle.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im enjoying ur field reports !

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Takeaways:
- I'm not sure if I'm built for solo night gaming. I hit 3 solid hours on my own. I'm just not sure it was as fun as having wings. For me it's a last resort. If I didn't have pua(like) friends I would be forced to do it. But I do, so its on the back burner for now. No plans to invest in this skill. I would prefer solo day gaming. Best to stick to that.
Damn your stories are interesting man. Any tips for solo night gaming? It's usually quite tough to isolate a girl from a 2set, without a wingman occupying the other. What do you think?
Quite simply you can't. Well I haven't done it to any great degree in my sets. More or less you simply have to make it a '3 set' including yourself. After a while and you have a girl you like you could address the situation like 'me and your friend like each other etc.' or 'Your going to have to play cupid tonight for me and your friend'. I usually operate in tiny windows with the target at this point. For example if your target smokes maybe dash out for a cigarette with her or if you are going to get a drink, go to the bar with your target. Then in the brief period of isolation begin to escalate.

One tactic I use when the opportunity presents itself, and I see a 2 set already getting hit on by a guy, I go in and swoop for the HB at a loose end. They are usually always highly receptive.

And finally the only other thing is to create your own wing. In my experience this could be a girl or guy even that you have spoken to earlier in the night. Get everyone talking then slowly isolate your target.

Hope that helps.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Im enjoying ur field reports !
Thanks man, very much appreciated.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Saturday 4th October

I'd planned not to drink tonight, perhaps even stay in. Then, I got a call from Mario. He drummed it in to me, the joys of going out. That drum had one beat....PUSSY. I said I was going out. I'd planned to meet 2 of the pua clan. I mentioned I'm not drinking. He was disgusted with this comment. He talked about how I ascend when I drink. How I'm a fucking animal. The only decent analogy that comes to the top of the dome right now is Bruce Banner/Hulk. I hate the drunken night time Hulk game, but it does have it's relevance. It is at times...necessary.

Mario came round to mine, bottle of ice cold vodka in hand. We drink and chill. Suddenly after about half a bottle of vodka Mario says something that sparks my attention. A political statement. hhmmm, interesting. Mario went on to speak about all sorts, from the bias of mainstream media and the economy. Where he said let the 'banks fail'. I enjoy a good debate so I played devils advocate. I explained to him fractional reserve banking, the foundation of our economy. It would surprise you how many people don't know this. We spoke some more and he mentioned a utopian style society. The Venus project. I had heard of this before. He was 'passionate', didn't understand why everyone was not interested in such things. As a 'long in the tooth' grandfather I rock back in my chair and state simply people don't care. The discussion meandered onto the concept of reality. The multiverse, string theory etc. I think Mario was surprised by what I knew, I was surprised he had ever pulled up such topics. Things like this never get spoken about with my friends. Definitely not into such depth. After a few hours of this we realise it's time to get going. We head to the wing who must not be named's house. Uboat from the pua clique came as well. We chilled a bit then went out.

The wing who must not be named kept saying how much he liked my jacket. I had the beige mac on aka the demigod jacket. People can't get enough of it. We went out in South West London. Funnily enough myself and Mario got split up from the wing who must not be named and Uboat as soon as we left the house after going to a cash point. There is a 'upmarket', well 'upmarket' for South West kind of venue and we head there. In the queue we are speaking to some girls. One asks if someone is wearing joop. I was. I like joop as its distinctive. Love it or hate it, people usually have an opinion. Fragrant peacocking - got to love it. Mario said he was a joop model. The girls kept asking this all night. ha.

We were in the guestlist queue, all the girls get in. Suddenly myself and Mario are stopped. It was like a 7 set of girls. Suddenly a girl comes back out protesting we are with them. We get in. Result. We don't follow the girls. They are heading to the upper echelons of the club. The VIP room, situated overlooking the dance floor. As myself and Mario stand near the dance floor we hear a voice. We are being summoned. lol. We had upstairs and get into VIP. We chill with these girls for ages. I cycle through them ascertaining who is down. I get one number close.

The night gets a little hazy but there were no doubt more approaches. Pulled one more number. One thing that I did notice was even though I would have seen Rsd Todd as more in-keeping with my style. I definitely think my game, when drunk is more like Rsd Julien. I merely bark a series of orders at girls and either they comply or don't. This direct style has it's place in a high energy club on a messy night out.

After a bit of prowling I open one girl with the usual MO for the night. 'You', 'I have to talk to you', 'Tell me your name', 'Stand here'. It was getting a bit late in the night so standards were invariably falling. She was a HB6 at best. Didn't have a really nice face. I pull her outside to the smoking area. Her friend comes also. It was a 2 set. Then some massive black guy starts speaking to them. They have anime eyes and are responsive to him. I don't know if they know each other. I think they must of, or at least met before. If not, this guy had some serious game. I wanted to game others and felt a bit 'locked' out so I number closed and bounced.

And that was more or less the sum total of the night. Only food, my bed and a massive hangover awaited.

Takeaways:
- I would like to try night game without drinking just to see how it is.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sunday 5th October

I briefly crossed paths with the wing who must not be named in central london. He was running some day game. We met for like 2 mins. Recanted the night and went our separate ways. It was time to day game.

I walked around looking for some targets. I saw one....but AA gripped me. No biggies. I walked around some more, then saw another target...fuck...AA still has me! This inevitable cycle happened over and over and over. I even was walking to different landmark/main areas in the hope something changed. It didn't. The problem was not the venue, was not the women, it was me. I walked around for some 2 hours and didn't approach a single girl!

I then decided I wanted to see some titties. I went into a strip club. None of the girls were hot. Or to my standard. I left the club after about 2 mins of being in there.

I went home. In part I felt somewhat defeated.
Quote:
The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that - Rocky Balboa
Then after a bit of inspiration I realised to praise small goals. I went out with the intention. That was a step forward. A small step but still, one forward. And I am grateful for that advancement.

Takeaways:
- Day game must be conquered.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

"Water, water all around but not a drop to drink"

No game for me this week. No game at all. Been worse for wear. Bed ridden. Haven't done much of anything all week.

I wanted to run some day game last week, to build upon my sub par performance last time. But simply I was in no fit state.

Hopefully I will run some next weekend. I should of recovered by then.

Day game is becoming an 'albatross around my neck'. I am beyond desperate to improve on it.

For me it just seems the way forward. A chance to meet girls not inebriated. Have normal conversations.

I did a bit of online stuff as I was stuck in doors. Honestly, online is not remotely fruitful for me. In the rare occurrence a girl contacts me she is soooo far below sub par. And my outgoing message to response is low, like 1 in every 50 I'd estimate. Online just isn't compatible with me. Which is a bit disappointing. I would like to cultivate this channel one day in the future.

Well watch this FR space. Should have a proper one soon.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

"Water, water all around but not a drop to drink"

No game for me this week. No game at all. Been worse for wear. Bed ridden. Haven't done much of anything all week.

I wanted to run some day game last week, to build upon my sub par performance last time. But simply I was in no fit state.

Hopefully I will run some next weekend. I should of recovered by then.

Day game is becoming an 'albatross around my neck'. I am beyond desperate to improve on it.

For me it just seems the way forward. A chance to meet girls not inebriated. Have normal conversations.

I did a bit of online stuff as I was stuck in doors. Honestly, online is not remotely fruitful for me. In the rare occurrence a girl contacts me she is soooo far below sub par. And my outgoing message to response is low, like 1 in every 50 I'd estimate. Online just isn't compatible with me. Which is a bit disappointing. I would like to cultivate this channel one day in the future.

Well watch this FR space. Should have a proper one soon.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

(Sometime in late October) Friday

I had a job interview today and you guessed...I smashed it. I wore the demigod jacket and absolutely tore it to pieces. As I left I got a SPAM from Jacamo. He wanted to go out. I was down. It was Friday after all and that Friday feeling was fully consuming my body.

We met up and I suggest Z bar. He shot me straight down like a tin can in an old western. He had some obsession with going to a rooftop bar. Bearing in mind we are in the heart of London, the concrete jungle, I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Luckily we stumbled upon a venue we suspected quite possibly could be the one. We walked in. “Third floor” was all the doorman said. We entered the lift. Got to the 3rd floor, then the doors opened. What was bestowed upon us was a very swanky bar more akin to James Bond movie. Plush.

We ordered a couple of drinks. Then some more...then some more. These type of nights always escalate. Shortly after we were joined by Smoothie who also had a buzz. After a few hours we bounced out and went to Z bar. Honestly, Z bar never fails to disappoint.

Now the night went super saiyan in terms of boozing. A whole fucking new level. Every drink we were getting were accompanied with double black sambuca's. My Gosh! Downstairs as I was prowling I randomly bumped into the wing who must not be named. I think he might have been solo. I think we sarged a bit. I guess we did. I honestly can't remember anything really.

Next thing I know is we ended up in that 'gay friendly' club. I remember being on my own most of the night. I swear the inside of that club has only ever been seen by me steaming drunk. I remember moving to 3 set of what looked like lesbians. They had short hair...so I guess. Lol. I number closed one.

I remember the wing who must not be named saying how blind drunk I was. He said he was going and I was kinda like whatever. When I'm fucked I'll happily stay out past a sociable hour in the faint hope of getting some putang. Nothing came of the night. Ended up just getting a taxi back fucked.

Good night. Not as much game, but was fun just chilling with the homeboys.

Takeaways:
None I can think off. Sometimes it's good to let your hair down once in a while.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

(The day after the night before) Saturday

I woke up to a call from Jacamo...”I'm in South London”. I didn't enquire as to why. We met up. He got a breakfast and I just got two beers. I came out with the intention at like 11am to get fucked up. And that is what we proceeded to do. We hit a couple of spots. Then went central London. Smoothie finally got his ass down there at like 5pm. We drank some more. I finally had something to eat. A burger. Tasty shit. And then, of course drank some more.

Jacamo said we should have a game to see who can get the most numbers. I don't know why Jacamoo does this. Perhaps he was on a high from his success last night.

I got one number of a bar tender (I couldn't find it later).

The night merely devolved into a mess.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Past couple of months.

I have been focusing on my hussle (so to speak). Getting things all prepped and done. Things are moving nicely.

I got a new job. A 'dream job', if there is such a thing. Started a few days ago.

I've been focused on work and moving forward in that stream of life. Game has taken a back seat.

But hell hath no fury like a man who hasn't gamed.

As I mentioned before, I think there are 3 areas to life: health, wealth and love.

I have been focussed on health and wealth. Now it is time for me to start upping my speed in love.

Watch this space players.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Spent the last week stateside. San Fran. Never been before. Was decent. Was for work so not much else was done other that.

I definitely have to head out there on holiday and road trip.

I have to say though, my game...is no longer insane. It is lacking, massively.

Been a bit under the weather this past month and am still not great hence one reason for the lack of game.

Still gonna try and soldier through and run a bit of game.

I really wanna day game. Become a trooper in it.

Watch this space. I'm gonna return to my devilishly fiendish ways.

Field reports:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:36 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Spent the last week stateside. San Fran. Never been before. Was decent. Was for work so not much else was done other that.

I definitely have to head out there on holiday and road trip.

I have to say though, my game...is no longer insane. It is lacking, massively.

Been a bit under the weather this past month and am still not great hence one reason for the lack of game.

Still gonna try and soldier through and run a bit of game.

I really wanna day game. Become a trooper in it.

Watch this space. I'm gonna return to my devilishly fiendish ways.
Where in London are you guys?