The Story of SweetJay

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject: The Story of SweetJay
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been aware of the community for years now, and I figured now is the best time to throw my hat into the game for posterity :P

To tell you a bit about myself, I'm an 5'10 Asian male, mid-20's, with a laycount around 30. I was a late bloomer, lost my v-card at 21 and have had two serious relationships lasting about a year each between then. Pretty good looking, in-shape. I got back into the game after ending a serious relationship that went nowhere, I just don't feel like I'm tapping into my full potential and it's driving me crazy.

I've read all the big PUA books, Style's academy courses, and recently been keeping up with ToddV (formerly RSD). I usually work approaches into in my Daygame, at least 3 sets when I go to the gym, then I go out on Fridays and Saturdays.

My biggest sticking points are escalating and the general feeling like I don't actually deserve these girls (imposter syndrome)...idk this is week two of going all in with the PUA lifestyle, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

HB7 Health Food Store
She was studying on a table near the entrance, as I walked out I opened. It went well, we chatted a bit, she was cramming for a exam that she was heading over to. Logistics weren't on my side, I built as much value as I could for the next 3-4 min, then I went for a # close, she said, "not to strangers" even after agreeing for coffee at a later time. She gave me this blushed, hungry look as I said "I guess we'll just be two trains that pass in the night then". I think I should've stayed longer and went for the # close again instead of ejecting. Usually I tend to walk after a NO to a # close, but I should try taking two steps back and building value again to go for another close.

HB9 Grocery Store
Blown out on the open. She was heading out of the store, I was going in. Wasn't ready for it, but fuck it

"HEY! You've got this cute and adorable thing going on and I had to-"

"WHAT?! WHAT"S GOING ON?"

"I said, You've got this cute and adora-"

"WHAT?!"

<Aw shit, this is fucked>

"Just hold on <deep breath>. I'm SweetJay, who are you?"

<she shakes my hand, and quickly shifts to rejection body language>

"You are probably the cutest thing I've seen in the last few hours.. and I should probably get to know you."

"blah blah blah you scared me and I'm headed to by BF place"

"Ah, I don't mind a little competition"

"Trust me, it's not"

EJECTED. This one made me laugh

There was a turning point during the open when she was all flustered/confused, and I didn't handle it right. I didn't get her attention and properly manage the whole flustered, scared bit in a self-amusing way- it could've been an opportunity to demonstrate value. Honestly, I didn't get a good look at her on the way up and when she turned to me, I was a little intimidated, I wasn't expecting a 9. "Beauty is a shit test"

HB6.5 Online
Not sure if this counts, but if you're working on your online game, maybe you'll find it useful.

Used canned lines on the # close from the dating app. 15 minute phone convo a few hours later. I did something different and treated the phone convo like a live set. I followed the (open, premise, evaluation, narrative, close) model during the talk and made solid plans for a rendezvous a couple days later. She was really receptive afterwards, and we chatted a bit over text after we got off the phone. I think this works well, since you don't build any kind of value off the dating app, it's better just to treat it like a new set rather than to assume an familiarity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

HB6 University Chick
Noticed a semi-hippie chick across the path on University Square. Approached, established premise, talked the shit, went well. She was on the way to an appointment, got the # close. By the books, a good set.

HB5 University worker
Same deal, wasn't buying what I was selling, didn't # close. Eject

HB7 Nightgame date
Got this lead from last week, followed up with Day 2. From the start, an argumentative tone, analytical, difficult to push forward. Found out she was much older than she looked, about 12 years my senior (still looked hella good lol) Just my luck, she was a therapist and she knew the patterns I was running on her (NLP, hypno, etc) Couldn't kino or escalate past the 90 min mark, absolutely no openings. Ejected.

Lack of trust was established once she knew what I was doing. I'm either getting sloppy or she's a frigid bitch.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

HB7 Tanned chick
Opened, did the BF test, chatted a bit, # closed. Should've tried to isolate after the hook, I really need to force myself to ask to move the target to a different location in the venue, even if it's just a few steps out the door or at a different location at the same bar.

HB6 Pink haired chick
Plucked this one while she was waiting for the bathroom. Was super drunk, just asked me for my number and that was it. Honestly, this doesn't count lol

I was feeling pretty low tonight. I turned it in early thinking the low energy was bringing me down.. then I go and check the tapes, and it's fucking fine- it was all in my head. Chances are, if you think you're having a bad night, you're not, it's just in your head. Keep approaching, force yourself if you have to, it doesn't make a difference. I got lazy tonight and I'm kicking myself for it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Date: hb6 online
Started with coffee, ran the cube, ellicited values, changed venues multiple times.
Bounced back to the apartment, watched a movie, escalated, lay.
This was the fastest meet-to-lay I've had, altogether it took about 2 hours.

A really good frame I used is the spontaneous/adventurous frame from Todd V, it goes like this:
In the many years on this planet, I've realized something, which is that there are many things that I regret in life, but most of the things that I regret most are the things I didn't do, not the things I did. Does that make sense?

Peppering statements and phrases like this during the interaction will set the presidence that it's OK for fast sex, and she won't be judged.

setA:
Older woman, two drinks in hand, her BF was in the bathroom. Ejected

setB: 3 set, hb5, hb5, hb6
Way too loud, didn't hear the open. Tried to isolate, didn't take. Ejected

setC: hb7
Rejected on open. She stepped back, took one look at my outfit and laughed. My fashion game is pretty weak lol.

setD: hb4, hb7
Bad open, didn't hear. Recovered, did the BFF test. Tried to isolate hb7, didn't take. I'm not sure how to isolate a two set.
I had the same problem last time, and I'm not seeing a way out. A wingman could be a solution.

setE: hb6
Good open, was doing well. Interrupted by friends, lost the set. Stupidly, I didn't take the seat next to her, I was hovering behind, it looked bad.

setF: hb7, hb7, hb7
Bad open, didn't hear, couldn't get the attention of all 3 chicks. Tried to isolate early, that rubber-banded bad, the other two ran off and she bolted.

- Better with the approaches, forcing the approach seems to work
- None of the sets hooked, bad reactions in general
- Half of them didn't hear the open
- Establish a value-giving frame despite bad results

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

DAYGAME REPORT
- Malls are packed on weekdays after 5:30 PM.
- Do a lap from the food court to the end, back to the food court
- Don't follow people, just run into them
- If it's sparse, go to <redacted>, then back to <redacted> for another lap

Set A: hb5
Open: Low energy
Premise: Good push-pull, worked well
Evaluation: Good
Narrative: OK
Close: BF, and I don't think she was lying

Set B, Set C, Set D: Mall Workers
On the second lap, didn't see any good targets. Some were from high school, and as soon as I knew, instead of awkwardly walking off, I just shifted to normal, platonic conversation, then exited. It's better than creating a scene. The other chick didn't speak a word of english.

Set E: hb7 nosering, Trinity
She was really in a rush

Open: Good
Premise: Should've pushed and pulled, could use more
Evaluation: Missed an op when she was explaining her city life
Narrative: none
Close: #, got it

Set F: hb7 muslim, Monica
Said she was muslim and couldn't date (religon)

Premise: Platonic (bad)
Evaluation: Some (weak)
Narrative: none
Close: #, got it

Overall, really good. Could use more premisy lines, and more push-pull. It worked really well the first set and I want to get reactions like that more consistently
- Incorporate more premisy lines
- Push-pull more, especially at the start
- Incorporate at least one good evaluation during the interaction

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

8/7: DAYGAME/NIGHTISH REPORT
------------------------------------------------
- It's getting really hard to find sets
- I went to University Square, downtown, and old town.. there isn't much foot traffic
- I seriously need to move to a bigger city with more opportunities
- ..or approach all with no plan in mind
- The thing is, there are sets that I purposely don't take because A) I'm not attracted (5-) B) Logistically, there is very little room for success

Set A: hb6
Premise: Good
Evaluation: nada
Narrative: nada
Close: Forced, but got it

She was actually on an online date and I caught her when she was alone. Funny enough, she agreed to meet me for coffee at another time. Before I was able to number close, the dude came back and it was super awkward. I tried bullshitting my way out of it, and still managed to get her digits. Honestly, it could have gone smoother, but the only other thing I could think of was to isolate her to a different location temporarily to close. I'm not sure if I lost any value when the dude came back, but I still think it worked out.

*One thing I noticed, once I assumed relaxed body language and speech, she followed as well. I need to assume familiarity when talking with anyone, it only seems to help the set.

In an effort to reduce the amount of time I spend sarging, I should be more aggressive with finding sets. I can be more creative with those "logistically impossible" sets. Looking back, there were 2-3 sets that could have been converted with a little ingenuity.
- Get in practice of speaking familiarly with everyone to observe the change in speech and body language with yourself and the person you're talking to.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

8/9: DAYGAME REPORT

TAKEAWAYS
- I found a solution: I go to a gym that's in a pretty dense location, and I found that if I jog outside for my warm ups, I can squeeze in 3-4 sets on a run. If I'm feeling lucky, or if it was sparse on the first go, I jog again at the end of my workout in the opposite direction to cover more ground. All in all, I can get 5 sets in a relatively short amount of time. This saves soo much time, instead of purposely heading to a location just to sarge, I can get free sets in whenever I go for a run (and get a free workout too) I might join a rock gym too, so I can cover more ground on that street too in between working out. Plus it'll be something I can do with dates.
- I missed one set that I wasn't prepared for, I need to act more on instinct. That and I didn't hit on the bank teller lol
- In public places, people won't interject if you're having a positive, non-needy conversation with another woman. Keep it classy, confident, and familiar and no one will bat an eye. (unless a jelly boy comes by)

Set A: hb7 street
Open: Failed
Premise: nada
Close: nada

<She was walking by>

"HEY! <Insert casual observation/backhanded compliment> I have to meet you, who are you?"

"Celia.. nice to meet you <walking away>"

"Wait, let me ask you, what are you doing right this second?"

"Walking away"

"Shit"

The open failed because I didn't follow her on the open. During that exchange she was walking off, so I lost power with every statement because we weren't talking shoulder to shoulder. I tried to get her to stop with me, and it failed, so she just walked off. I should've walked with her, continued the conversation, then stopped her and closed. Follow, then lead, then close.

Set B: hb6, hb7 outdoor restaraunt/patio
Open: Worked

Opened, BFF test, conversation went no where. I was hovering for about the first minute, I should have sat down immediately. I get the deer-in-the-headlights with two sets, I have no idea how to lead with two of them. You can't really isolate, and hitting on one of them is going to rubber band the other one to step in.. I'm still not sure how to handle this, I'll come back to it.

Set C: hb6 coffee shop
Narrative: Good
Close: # close, meeting later

By the books a good set, she was visiting the city for a medical term. I assumed familiarity quickly, then qualified, evaluated, and closed. We're meeting later.

Set D: hb5 fobby chick
Close: exited (not interested)

idk from the back she looked ok, but the face wasn't a looker and she hardly spoke a word of english. She was down, giving IOIs, etc. But it got annoying so I just left.

- Get in practice of speaking familiar with everyone to observe the change in speech and body language with yourself and the person you're talking to.
- I'm still working on the approach anxiety, but it's getting easier, keep on it

8/9: NIGHTGAME REPORT

TAKEAWAYS:
- Approaches are RANDOM, I can't control the state of the set, or the circumstances, my job is to make the most of the opportunity and maximize my chances of success.
- The phrase "don't fight the night" really hit home with me this go around. The more I embrace randomness and smoothly react to the situation, the better the sets go.
- The most adaptive men win. Period.
- No more than two drinks a night, gotta keep focused
- A good strategy is to stack dates on Friday and Saturday, then go out past 12:00. If you start the date at 7-8:00, that gives plenty of time to close the lay. After the date, you can hit the streets and get a pocket full of leads and/or close again the same night when everyone is selling out.
- The clubs/streets are at critical mass after 12:00.

Date: hb6 coffee shop
We met up a couple hours later, changed venues, bounced back to the apartment, movie, escalate, lay. All done in about 2 hours

I should be escalating faster, maybe at the 30 minute mark. I've seen better PUAs do it and I should move at that pace. Honestly I flounder at the start, trying to get a read on the girl and understand her "blueprint" before making any moves, but I think I can lead with the adventurous/spontaneous frame with every set I hit. If she resists it, it's something I can riff on until I get the frame control. Basically, I can assert my frame first, see how she reacts, and find out what her blueprint is the second the interaction starts.

I need to get better with the "time warp". Basically, if you've been talking with a chick for 5 minutes, you can say a statement like, "In the last 15 minutes I've gotten to know you... <blah blah>". If you say something like that and she accepts it, now you're talking like you've known her longer than you really have (again, this helps with assuming familiarity, increasing comfort without losing value). Likewise, if you've been with a girl for 30 minutes, you can insert a statement that stretches that out to 1 hour or 90 minutes. As long as she accepts that statement and continues talking with you, she's agreeing to the basis that we've been talking for how long I say. It's a free way to move things along without being try-hard. If she corrects you, just shrug your shoulders and say, "It really feels that long, don't you think?" It's hard to argue beyond that point.

A good way to establish comfort is to assume a mutual comfort frame later in the interaction. It goes something like this: "You know what I find unattractive? If someone doesn't want to hang out with me, it's the most annoying thing in the world and I have to leave. If at any point you don't want to hang out with me and I get that vibe, I'm out! ;) I swear, I tell from a mile away when it starts to happen. And I hope it's the same with you. It's really important to me that we've got a good vibe. As long as you understand that and we're comfortable with eachother, we can hang out ;)" This doubles as a false takeaway, and I think you come up even with the value proposition. Establish comfort, then express your non-neediness to bring you back to 0.

Set A: hb5, hb7 irish pub
Logistics: End of the night, getting drinks
Close: # closed, solid lead

This was the first time a chick's friend winged me. She was trying to get me hitched with the hb7. This was a solid set, had high value conversations, isolated her friend, built value, made plans, # closed. The solution with two/three sets is to win over the friends. Hit on all of them in a flirty, non-needy playful way and they will love it. After trust has been established, hint at the close and isolate the target.

Set B: hb6 dive bar
Logistics: IDK
Open: nada

At the bar, getting my H20. The chick was in front my me, why not. Cougar MILF with a small outfit. Bantered a bit, then it fizzled out, I ran out of stuff to say and didn't get the hook. I'm not sure how to do better, other than to keep talking until I hit some kind of hook. But honestly, she was too old for me and I genuinely lost interest the longer I talked.

Set C: hb6 street
Logistics: Meeting her friends at <redacted>
Close: # closed, solid lead

This was really good. I ran into her, opened, found out her logistics, isolated, talked a bit, bounced with her to the club (she paid my cover, I bought her a drink), isolated again, continued the interaction, moved back with her friends, made solid plans for the next day, # closed. As far as nightgame goes, this was a by-the-books set for a solid #, a solid lead. My gut feeling was she wasn't open to be closed that night, and wanted the time/comfort of day two.

Set D: hb6, hb8 street
Logistics: At a crosswalk, out-of-town, looking for food

Lots of shit from the hb8, it wasn't taking. Bad logistics, tried to close, they walked off. Sidewalk game is hit or miss, tbh they weren't buying anything and it was clear.

Set F: hb5, hb6
Logistics: On the street, on the phone
Close: # closed

I did good, I sat next to them as soon as I could. This didn't work, the chick next to me moved away and made a scene about it. I shrugged it off, played it cool, adopted relaxed body language and just continued the interaction. BFF test, light teasing, tried to bounce to a food venue, failed, one chick asked for my number and that was it. I'm not into these chicks and won't follow up.

Set E: hb7
Logistics: Lost puppy on the street, it didn't look good
Open: Good, resistance, but she came around

I'm going to be honest, this set was interrupted by strangers trying to pull this girl away. I was in the middle of the open about 1-2 minutes in and a couple (who didn't know her) literally dragged her away. It could be the time of night, the lighting at this particular crosswalk, my body language, the jerkiness of the approach in combination with her vibe that made the passing couple come over and white knight her. If I was looser, and more casual, I think this could've worked better

- Get in practice of speaking familiar with everyone to observe the change in speech and body language with yourself and the person you're talking to.
- Find better scheduling logistics, that will make finding approaches less of a chore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

8/13: FOLLOWING UP WITH LEADS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online:
- If there's a positive on the open, I always get the #
- I have a bad habit of not following up immediately after I get my number on the girl's phone
- Strike while the iron is hot, if you can call her right then and there do it, don't be a pussy
- If you don't return the call by the next day, it's a dead number, you lost your chance. There's a 24-36 hour window after a girl gets your number on her phone that you need to call her. The momentum will carry over, and there isn't much presidence since she's basing impressions on texts/profile, so you have to push forward, or else she's going to forget you.

HB8 Girl Phone Call:
-------------------------------------------------------
Evaluation: Good, but I got a lot of shit from her
Narrative: She knows almost nothing about me
Close: Good, we're making plans for later.

This chick was really into me. Checking the tapes, I was a little low energy (hadn't slept in a while), but the banter was actually better than I remembered.

In-field:
- This is different since she's seen you and established some kind of interaction beforehand
- That being said, most of my leads don't respond back. I get <25% of them to send me a text back, and hardly any do a day two.
- I really don't know how to improve this other than to improve my in-field game, I'm not giving the girl enough to grab onto to WANT to continue the interaction. My leads aren't solid at all.

8/14: DAYGAME REPORT
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TAKEAWAYS
- I'm not going to lie, I got rusty over the last 5 days. It's too long of a gap not to do game, and I forgot some of the mindset I had developed on the last sarge.

HB9: News Anchor
---------------------------------------
Open: Headphones, didn't hear the open, had to repeat it.
Evaluate: nada

So when I opened, she looked me up and down, shook my hand awkwardly and it was a completely platonic conversation from there on out. I didn't escalate, or drop and premise, and frankly my balls were chopped off. She was editing this cool video about a dog though, that was neat

HB6: Mall
---------------------------------------
Evaluate: nada

Opened as she was going through the door. It was a clunky start, but she gave a positive response, so she kept going. After I got a better look at her, I wasn't interested.

HB7: Grocery Store
----------------------------------------
Evaluate: Good
Narrative: Some
Close: # close

Everything was great about this set, but she didn't know a damn thing about me. That and comfort wasn't established, and she never really got a chance to hit on me. I'm not sure to manage this, she was definitely into me, but I didn't really give her any openings to demonstrate IOIs to me.

FEEDBACK
--------------------------------------------
Approaches are RANDOM, I can't control the state of the set, or the circumstances, my job is to make the most of the opportunity and maximize my chances of success.
- "Don't Fight the Night/Day." The more I embrace randomness and smoothly react to the situation, the better the sets go.
- The most adaptive men win. Period.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

8/15: DAYGAME REPORT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Didn't learn much this time, it went smoothly.

HB7 Date:
This lead was from the chick I stole from a dude on the date. She turned out to be way hotter than I remembered, being 4'11, a good body, and cool personality. She worked as a paralegal, so she was pretty smart. From the start, it was going smooth, and she was really into me. I don't care how old or overused it is, but the Cube is a great way to kill time if you don't know what to talk about. Elliciting values is also great. This particular chick was really into that gyspy stuff, so it worked out really well. I used the Spontaneous/Adventurous frame, didn't do the Comfort frame since she didn't need it. Mystery's method with hypothetical futures, and compliments worked a treat. We bounced to four places, than back to my apartment. Escalated within the first 5 min, got the lay, drove her back. I'm not going to lie, the sex sucked since I was blind drunk. I need to work on my bedroom game lol, it was pretty bad.

FEEDBACK
- Stop jacking off, cut back on drinking while out, and get better in the bedroom lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

8/18: DATE GAME
- Escalate within 30 minutes, up to the 90 minute mark. If you haven't escalated by the 90 min mark, you're toast.
- You can never escalate too fast, there is a window of opportunity, you're either the guy she's going to fuck, or you're the guy who she's going to string along. Do not get caught on that fence. Be the guy who she fucks, then convert her into the GF if you want. It's the best position to have.

HB8 Date: Shit tests
There was so much shit from this girl. I knew it from the call, but I handled it well, so I figured it was over. But holy shit, she wouldn't let up. I checked the tapes, I passed the shit tests, and looking at it closer, she was waiting for the escalation and I didn't go for it. There were a lot of missed opportunities, but I interpreted her constant shit tests as a need for more value, so I gave it to her. I could have done it in 30 minutes. The problem I have is with low self-esteem, I thought I needed a CLEAR IOI to move forward. I could've gone for it within the first 30 minutes, she was in. 90 minutes later, we're at the point of no return and there's no chance to escalate once it was verbalized. She's wondering, "Why hasn't this guy made a move on me yet? What's wrong with him? He must be a BF type." At that point, I feel like there's nothing I can do to recover. I didn't have the balls to make the move. It's completely my fault

FEEDBACK
- Take the shot as early as you can. Maybe in advanced game you can delay it, but for now, take the shot.
- Constant shit tests does not mean to delay, escalate on schedule.
- ANY IOI, even the subtle ones, is a signal to move forward. DO NOT questions the subtle IOIS, they're just as important as the obvious ones.
- Once you escalate, she has to come up with reasons in her head WHY she went through with her actions. After a certain amount of time of nothing happening, she starts to come up with reasons WHY you didn't escalate (he's a beta male, no balls, not worth my time). DO NOT give her that opportunity. Escalate or DIE.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

REFERENCE MATERIAL
-------------------------------------------
Putting up this post to give you a heads up where I'm coming from. If you have new material and swear by it, I'd love to hear about it

- The Game: Classic, it blew the lid on the community (and ruined it to some extent). All the content mentioned in the book is fair game as well.
- Mystery's Method: A good book, a good example of structured game
- Introducing NLP: Good for game, and self therapy
- ToddV: Personally, his style and mentality meshes with the way I think (analytical, logical, structured). It's not for everyone, but it works for me. He uses a VALUE based model for his approaches, and for the most part, it comes off as natural.
- Daygame (ToddV): It's good info, it basically teaches you to make pickup a part of your lifestyle, not a switch for you to turn off and on
- WinnerGame (ToddV): Free, available on YT. It's good for brainwashing yourself into an alpha male.
- The System (ToddV): Paid, lays out a structure to follow. It would be better as a book, not a lecture course

I'm not a 100% bought into ToddV, he uses some patterns while giving material that might help with his marketing, but honestly, his approach meshes with the way I think, so I do what works.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

8/19: DAYGAME REPORT
- Went over to university square

SetA: HB6 Pink Hair (4 min)
Evalulation: Some
A good set. We're making plans for later.

SetB: HB7 Laptop Girl (3 min)
Evalulation: Some
She wasn't giving good vibes off the bat, the social pressure was high, it was in a quiet location. I didn't soft close, missed that opportunity

SetC: HB7 Momma (7 min)
Evalulation: Good
Good banter, I actually liked this chick. She has two kids, is married, and muslim. Ejected.

SetD: HB6 Nerdy chick (3 min)
Narrative: Solid
Had a BF, not much of a looker, the banter was bad. Won't follow up

SetE: HB6
Open: Failed
Evalulation: nada
Open failed, didn't banter enough before asking her for follow me.

SetF: HB8 Surfer chick (5 min)
A good set, she's an "in the moment girl" and loves when random shit happens to her. This is a good example of someone who is already primed for pickup.

FEEDBACK
- It was a good day, there weren't too many girls I could've converted to an instadate, so I was OK with the #s.
- When saying BYE, go for something more high value: "You're fun. Be good. Maybe I'll see you later ;)"
- A mentality I've developed is, "There's nothing wrong with two attractive people talking to each other." I come in with the vibe that we both have value, and two attractive people SHOULD be engaging in conversation. It helps with the approach anxiety, and also helps me be more direct. Sometimes I even vocalize it in set ("I feel that two attractive people like ourselves should maybe engage in witty banter and drinks at a later time. Honestly, you don't seem like you'd make the worst company in the world ;)")