The Secret....to inner game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,
Even befor i was introduced to the seduction community i was introduced to a movie called the secret which is extremly powerful. The basic point of the movie is thoughts control your actions which is also taught by many pua gurus, and when you think about it anyone really sucessful at anything.
Even in many pua books lots of gurus like swingcat and others tell you to be sucessful you first have to change your way of thinking, The film also teaches that where you are in your life is a direct response to your current thoughts and thoughts about who you are as a person. So how do you change this....well to start you can do somthing like write out 10 things you want to every morning and recite them, however make sure the comments stay positive do not say somthing like ... I dont want to say stupid shit around girls...instead say.. words come easily and effortlesly around women. Because you will just be attracting negative energy if u dont. ANYWAY thats just a little taste of the movie and some of its teaching but it is definatly worth while to watch not just for pick up but all other aspects of your life to..
Enjoy
Abilities
( oh and they also have scientific evidence that positive thoughts are much stronger than negative....just thought that was kinda cool)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dude!! are you serious??
man my mother is obsessed with that movie (the secret) and she watches it hours on end.
its always playing so i know it inside and out. great for working on the inner game. if you watched the secret and have the concept of manifesting and having a great time you will always feel confident. deff recommend watching the secret.. not only will it improve your game, it will improve your general life.
you watched the secret, we have so much in common...
i cant even talk to you now :D

Ecko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: ninjamole@aol.com
Yeah!
Ever since I heard of this whole "The Secret" concept, Life has been amazing!!! I haven't seen the movie yet but I will definately write out ten positive things and recite them.

P.S. another thing I do when I try to think positive, is catch whenever I say a negative, tell myself that i need to say positive, and reverse that thought into a positive with the mind frame that a positive counts as 2 points whereas a negative counts as only one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The secret is awsome but its to much mystic!
But steel working very well!
This one:(What the Bleep do we know?!, EUA, 2004)
Its more scientifical and talk also about the law of atraction!
Belive it wrk very well; and my mom is also obsded if both movies
Go see this movie when you have time!

J.Fox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah i found out about it from my mom t, all middle aged women get obssesed with it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: topic7
we can all thank oprah for that. My mom hammered that shit into my head for 2 months. I might just have to watch it.