What is wrong with me?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: What is wrong with me?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I didn't know the right forum to put this in, excuse me if it caused any trouble.

To start it off, I guess I'm considered your 'Alpha' male but I don't like to see myself that way. I have a nice side to me but I don't get caught up in emotions. I have absolutely no problem w/ meeting girls, pickin' them up, getting numbers, anything. So you might be wondering why I'm here. Well here's why.

Say I go out, meet girls, etc, get phone numbers. They want to hang out, even some call me. Now, we go out, have a good time, we do w/e. Now my problem is, it's like they become uninterested whenever I'm that close to bringing them back home. It's like a light switches on and they just either want to go home or if it was a one nighter, they go off and leave with their girlfriends. I don't understand what's wrong with me? I get complimented on my looks, personality, etc. But what am I doing wrong? I know I don't offend them, say anything stupid. Hell, put it this way, I recently went on vacation to Mexico, there I could actually bring the girls back to the hotel, but they wouldn't do a damn thing (In Mexico!!!). Some nights I couldn't even get them to leave the clubs even though they were all over me, etc.

So again, what is wrong with me?

Again, sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It sounds like you can attract but don't know how to keep the attraction going. Sounds like an Outer Game problem. The best thing for you to do is just read the posts (both new and old) on this forum. I think it would be easier for you this way and faster then just waiting for people to disect your whole game to find out every problem area. Try reading some books. Find a style you like and go with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I looked around on that forum, and everything I found I already know/use. I know openers, etc. The way I dress is fine, earlier I said I get complemented on my looks. Now you said I have a problem with keeping it 'going'. Where my problem is ( and sorry I didn't make it more clear ) is say for instance I have that attraction going all night, and it's time to leave. That attraction just totally snaps. It's gone within a flash. So I could be with a girl for 4 hours (hell one night 6) but then when we wanted to go it was just over within a second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you use kino? Do you make them comfortable, establish enough rapport, for them to want to take that next step? Maybe your getting put into the LJBF zone alot.

Read around the forum it will help you identify what your doing wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I use kino, especially since I'm dancing most of the time. I was looking around for the definition of LJBF, I've no idea what that means. I've been searchin the forums but can't really find what I need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LJBF is Lets Just Be Friends. AKA the 'friend zone'. Basically, it happens when you create comfort without attraction.

It could be that framing is your big sticking point. Your 'frame' is your entire attitude/vibe of the night. You have to continue it right through to the end, or else a girl will sniff out that you're lying and wonder why. This is called 'congruence', and it's essential.

Seriously... read Mystery's book. The Game by Strauss teaches you about the community. Mystery's book teaches you about the techniques themselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
LJBF is Lets Just Be Friends. AKA the 'friend zone'. Basically, it happens when you create comfort without attraction.

It could be that framing is your big sticking point. Your 'frame' is your entire attitude/vibe of the night. You have to continue it right through to the end, or else a girl will sniff out that you're lying and wonder why. This is called 'congruence', and it's essential.

Seriously... read Mystery's book. The Game by Strauss teaches you about the community. Mystery's book teaches you about the techniques themselves.
Where can I find Mystery's book? Also LJBF makes more sense now. My earlier years in high school happened like that, but my later years weren't too bad and still aren't. I'm still young, in my teens, but out of hs. I'll try to recall some past experiences and see what my 'frame' was. Any other advice to not let someone slip away within the last second?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm. Maybe you stuck in Somewhere in A3 to C2 phase (Look mystey book) Meaning that maybe u
1)Indicates too much interest. You are too obvious that u want her and u shouldn't. Even u should touch them u dont want to hang in them.
2)U do not escalate. Do u kiss her?
3)Maybe ur attraction isn't still high enough. Maybe they dont want to leave with u in the first place, or when u say that lets leave it is too obvious or too soon.
4)It sounds that u make enough conversation but do u make enough connection->
4)Do u build enough rapport and emotional connection? U shouldn't change location too soon if they dont trust u.
Because i had this problem. I sometimes had i good laughs, but i didn't make enough rapport so there didn't come any vibes, and couldn't kino escalate. Made friends thought.

So i should pay attention how se respond to ur kino and start create rapport. Because u cant seduce her before u have built enough comfort. But still if u want sexual relationship, u have to make move after enough comfort is built.