Number closed what next

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Number closed what next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey Guys

I am a newbie I reverse number closed a girl last night. I will wait 2 more days before I ring her unless she calls me first. What should I say when I call her so I dont sound too keen. In the past I have been too keen and called then same night/next day but after reading the Game I know better now.

She said we should exchange numbers so she can contact me and I looked at her with a why?? look and she kind of gave me a shit excuse like so we can chat.. and talk about what you doing etc.

So I may be in if I play my cards

All help appreceated

Cheers

Dan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The next time you meet up with her, act as if you've known each other forever. Be warm and friendly. I would say during this time, that you should try to build comfort and make her trust you more. Depending on what you want out of the relationship, i.e Miss Right or Miss Right-Now, you will have to tweak your game to match your goals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with Saros. Do you just want to get layed or want a relationship with her. You have to define what is your goal..!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: BenZonaa129
Generally, I dont wait too long to call a girl. Usually two days max! Otherwise, she will have higher likelyhood of flaking. Also, along with the #close, you will want to timebridge. Those are really great, because its a day2.

Phone game is one of the hardest things. I know some NLP which makes it easier, but it is hard nonetheless. Generally, I just call if she flakes or to make certain that she will be at the day2.

~Kurent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I usually wait 4 days to a week and then ask her out that weekend, why is that to long?

Big Dog :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:46 am 
Dedicated Member

The longer a girl remains out of frame, the less she is going to care that you've called her. There is a "warm" time to call, when she's not going to think you're over-eager, but she's not going to forget you. Two days is usually sufficient, but I've heard of guys calling the next day to a favorable response.

Experiment with it and find a good groove for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I say there's nothing wrong with showing you like her. Call her the next day! I don't understand why guys get so opinionated over how long to wait. I think you can call soon after without sounding or looking needy. When she picks up, as the previous post stated, be warm and friendly. Ask one question to get her back in the frame of the interaction, but then set something up immediately. In my opinion, being short, direct, and "alpha" on the phone is the best way to go.

Good luck brotha!