BE Urselves, For Urselves By Ursleves

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Let Me Tell u something i found a little disturbing;
Two nights ago i was with some mates down at bar when i saw this CHump flirting smoe girls he was doing fine, he opened the set right i thought he was a normal guy doing some pub talk until he came up with the ol´ time classic C smile Routine it that very moment i started to pay attention of his moves he was well, he was square as shit he seemed to be those (THE GAME book, BAStards) but well he was ok.

But Suddenly he stopped cause his Friends Found him boring or stupid i dont know, and he started to act weird to say stupid things to dance like an asshole, his friends were crying theeir eyes out cause of tha Fun.

The Show stopped they went to their tables and i went with my mates to enjoy tha pilsner.

then i saw him again he was talking to this petite girl she was young about HB7.5/8, down came his friends, She was nor approved by the group he was about to fucking *close, but again he was possed by tha un-independence of his un-identity.

An i thought of something very common i saw it every where in that pub i saw it on my memories, i saw it with some Schoolmates.
Many Men, just act as a way to find approval with his friends, they dont think they jus t want to fit, to make their friends proud if they got an MTR they just got it beacuse it make his friends proud and that is shit MATES Shit

U Should do things beacuse u Want to, U should Date who u Want to it doesnt matter if she is freakin HB3 or Hb1000 as long as U want to

Remember U R who U want to Be

THE ONLY PERSON U NEED TO MAKE PROUD IS U

Thats Ultimate InnerGame just a phrase:

Beacuse I want To

-"I Can Bend Your Mind"- Sovnarkom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:26 pm 

I just posted about that, about being unique and being yourself.

Once again , Girls are very intuitive and they can smell a guy that is faking miles away , so go out and be yourself and again :

"Inner game is more important than outer game"

Success

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This true of EVERYONE, people in general. I would estimate that as much as 50% of people act according to what their friends/family expect from them b/c they are weak or ignorant.

They did a study in the 50s. They would put the subject in a room with a bunch of buttons, tell them there was another person in the next room and that they were to ask that other person questions and if they got the answer wrong they were to press the buttons administering a shock increasing in intensity with every wrong answer. At a certain point the person in the other room (who was an actor) would be screaming in agony begging for mercy and the doctor overseeing the subject would tell him "did he get the answer wrong? Then administer the shock". 50% of people would oblige the doctor, standing in his lab coat holding a chart even when they were certain that the next shock would kill the person in the next room. 50%.

My last GF and I had a perfect relationship. When we were on vacation in europe alone we were in love, blissfully. Whenever she and I would be 'secluded' meaning more or less alone from others it was eden. But as soon as her mother or friends became involved in her life (she would invite them in of course - to her own demerit) she would act differently...her mother wanted her to be a certain way and she would completely abide by what her mother 'expected' her to be as if it were a comfortable old shoe. Same with her friend who likes when they are both single, or her friend who likes when they try to out 'slut' each other. Sadly she would even comply to guys she barely knows, but since she puts them in such high esteem, she feels she needs to accomodate their expectations of her.

50%...in my mind this directly relates to human dualism and theories of good and evil, right and wrong. The 50% who just do what they are told are the sheep, the evil, the wrong, the masses of asses. I have met many and seem to attract many as well...though I am definetly not one of them. Lemmings. They lack the power to make descisions for themselfs and as someone once said its not the bad things that people do that make the world a bad place its things they cannot even see to be wrong and will continue to do.

I need to develop a way to scan for this because honestly these people can at any time become two faced, liars, hipocrits, etc etc....because they don't see things in terms of right or wrong. Their surroundings define them instead of the other way around. I doubt these people even have souls if such things exist.

2 cents ain't worth a dime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I completely agree with ya im glad u replyied

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: i+candy+rs
his friends probly dog him out cause they don't run game like him.

there are alot of haters out there. they will hate on anything they can if they see another guy doing better than them. they will even try to make the guy think the girl is no good. when if given the chance any one of them would F the girl in no time flat.

Haters AFC only because they want to be in the position you are in. and to make it simple. AFCs are just that AVERAGE FUSTRATED CHUMPS.

some are below average.

i would of walked up to the guy in the middle of everyone said yo STYLES let me have a word with you.

i'd pull him off to the side, compliment his game, fish to see if he read the book. and then tell him strait out that he needs to not worry bout his friends if he is doing good.

wingmen are supposed to help not hurt your mack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah Tottaly AGre Avenger, thats what i mean I perfectly undrstand about this AFC Haters, the problem is that they can influence this guys a lot and that s the problem, im glad U liked this Post.

And REallly mate im TAlkin Your Advice Very Seriously if im again in the position of being a witness of something like that , would tottaly go and talk with him about This

THx MAte