Confidence building audio

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey anyone know if there's any worthwhile confidence building audio series I can just put on my cellphone or ipod?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey Fresh23,

What I use to ''build confidence'' is music that gets me pumped up, I know its not the same thing, but it gets you in the mood to sarge.

If your refering to more of a track that tells you your the best or whatever, I'd be very careful with that because if caught, your pretty... well... screwed.

Cheers,
Warden

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey anyone know if there's any worthwhile confidence building audio series I can just put on my cellphone or ipod?
..Check out Hypnotica's Collection of Confidence: Reinveting Yourself.

Raki
--
www.VinDiCarlo.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I used Tony Robins' "Personal Power II" and it had some good points, like the five positive questions for each day. I downloaded it from piratebay, and I'd say its worth listening for most parts.

Post subject: hypnotica
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: david_quintana1984
I try their trial version online and is really good. Next month I'm getting the whole thing. The feeling I got was that it helps on all aspects of your life. And a plus for me it helps me relax and sleep something I have a problem with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I usually just talk to the ugliest chcik (my opinoon) in the room then talk to some cool dudes so i actually feel like begining to sarge. this helps because u get into the talkin mood and also some girls that might be jockin (lookin at u with interest) u will see u payin attention to the ugly girl and notice that ur friendly and also by talkin to some cool dudes ur eliminating the chance of potential haters who might cock block.

Something i like to do also is step trough the door and say "EVERYONE DONT PANIC!!! I JUST SAVED ALOT OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE BY SWITCHING TO GEICO!!" this usually gets a laugh. let me know if any these work for you.