How do I help her feel better?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My girlfriend has really low self-esteem and confidence. We’re very open in our relationship, and she’s told me that this is the reason why she can be very insecure sometimes too. Well, I recently landed a gig doing some high fashion photo shoots for a local magazine. I’m a photographer, so I spend a decent amount of time at work being around Colombian, Lima, Australian, Kiev, and even Thai ladies who are models.

This has only made her more insecure and since she gained a lot of weight lately, I know she’s been feeling really down with her self-image. How do I help her feel better about herself? She’s a beautiful woman and I don’t care about how much she weighs and all the other physical stuff. All that doesn’t matter because I love her, but I don’t just don’t think it’s enough for her anymore.