Unexperienced lover afraid of premature ejaculation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello there

I come from a catholic family and because of my beliefs I didn't have sex or even masturbated till I was 24. For the first 2 months I was finishing very quickly, sometimes even after few strokes. With a little bit of kegel exercises, slowing down my breath and "getting into" my (now) ex-girlfriend on emotional level I managed to prolong my performance to a satisfactory level. Recently I started dating new girl, it seems like we will start sleeping together soon and I am afraid that it will be the same thing all over again. Did anyone had similar experiences? Any advice?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hello there

I come from a catholic family and because of my beliefs I didn't have sex or even masturbated till I was 24. For the first 2 months I was finishing very quickly, sometimes even after few strokes. With a little bit of kegel exercises, slowing down my breath and "getting into" my (now) ex-girlfriend on emotional level I managed to prolong my performance to a satisfactory level. Recently I started dating new girl, it seems like we will start sleeping together soon and I am afraid that it will be the same thing all over again. Did anyone had similar experiences? Any advice?
1. STOP masturbating. Any or all masturbation.

2. You WILL probably come quickly the first and possibly second times. DO NOT WORRY. Pleasure your girlfriend in other ways (fingers, oral). It really isn't that important how long you last, but how much pleasure you can give to her.