NEED ADVISE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: NEED ADVISE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, I believe that every one of us had that one girl because of whome we are in pick up stuff. Most of you have move forward in life from them and become pu, some have settle and some unlucky one remain single for almost there entire life.
I followed some community advise to move on from the one but it did not work for me. And as far as the advise that fuck a bunch of chicks its not possible for many of us. And practically I don't find it as the best advice, as I have notice that I happen to forget the one only when I am in field or when I am texting continuously with some chick but when I have to do work or having some alone time I again go to that same old memories, rationalizing, having anxiety, becoming lazy, doing drugs, smoking, drinking alcohol, reading pick up stuff for hours, pushing girls who approach me.
I tried some AFC advise like out of sight out of mind, keeping her in friendzone, having another chick in life, doing something to occupy mind, meditation, cutting all connection, time will heal but none of these stuff worked for me.

Post subject: Re: NEED ADVISE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

That can't happen if you quit trying.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Geez ever heard of a period OP? Your problem IS fixed by the "AFC" advice. The problem is you can't let go the idea that she IS the "one." Your brain becomes accustomed to thinking about someone else. Being addicted to their presence in your life. It expects it. As long as you continue to entertain these thoughts you are metaphorically holding onto the relationship and not "letting go." As they say in meditation, let all thoughts pass, both good and bad. Once you get in the habit of this with thoughts of her as the subject, your mind will start to let go of these thoughts instead of reminiscing over them. It's your only option. It's a skill. You can't become obsessed with her. Meditate and focus on other things in order to more easily let her go as a recurring thought. Your life should be involved enough you can't just daydream about her. Even when you're alone.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Geez ever heard of a period OP? Your problem IS fixed by the "AFC" advice. The problem is you can't let go the idea that she IS the "one." Your brain becomes accustomed to thinking about someone else. Being addicted to their presence in your life. It expects it. As long as you continue to entertain these thoughts you are metaphorically holding onto the relationship and not "letting go." As they say in meditation, let all thoughts pass, both good and bad. Once you get in the habit of this with thoughts of her as the subject, your mind will start to let go of these thoughts instead of reminiscing over them. It's your only option. It's a skill. You can't become obsessed with her. Meditate and focus on other things in order to more easily let her go as a recurring thought. Your life should be involved enough you can't just daydream about her. Even when you're alone.
I haven't heard of period OP. And yah you are right that until and unless I dont let go of the idea that she is the one, it would be harder for me to not get obsessed by her.