Help a brother out

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Help a brother out
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello players,

So i am not sure if i am posting this on the correct topic, but i would really like to discuss a problem i have been having for the past few years.

Whenever I meet a new woman (new student in school, work colleague etc..) things go pretty well for me in the first 2-3 weeks (good eye contact, talking to each other quite a lot etc..) but as time passes they seem to show less interest in me and whenever i try to talk to them they don't seem to be interested in talking to me anymore :( i am feeling pretty depressed and lonely having no female companion in my life.

Heres the thing, I never had a girlfriend or a significant other in my life and i don't consider myself to be the most confident person in the world. Would they show less attraction to me because i am showing signs of shyness and 'unconfident-ness'? What do you guys think, and how do i fix this? :(

I would really appreciate all your comments.

Cheers

Luis

Post subject: Re: Help a brother out
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:04 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
irlfriend or a significant other in my life and i don't consider myself to be the most confident person in the world. Would they show less attraction to me because i am showing signs of shyness and 'unconfident-ness'? What do you guys think, and how do i fix this? :( Luis
No, you will probably not get seduction by using sympathy. if you are a virgin? Some girls dig that actually but I wouldn't talk about with girls in a sympathetic way, I would talk to girls about it in a curious way.
Quote:
things go pretty well for me in the first 2-3 weeks
This probably complements the problem. This is just too long to seduce women. Maybe you're in a social circle but really you should be trying to make stuff happen within a week of meeting women. Shit just fades after 2 months of not making a move. The best way to get into the friend zone.

Luis, the best things in life do not come easy. You have to get working on yourself like the rest of us have? - Take a boot camp? Put your balls on the line and invest into yourself, meet up with some wingmen and share the journey together instead of being such a depressed loner. HAVE FUN WITH IT.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I had the same issue for a long time too. I also never had a girlfriend either for a long time. As time goes on it erodes your confidence. Start working out, eating healthier and taking care of yourself. It'll improve your well being and confidence and make it easier to get girls.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

Statues never get laid, they never make a move.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Whenever I meet a new woman (new student in school, work colleague etc..) things go pretty well for me in the first 2-3 weeks (good eye contact, talking to each other quite a lot etc..) but as time passes they seem to show less interest in me and whenever i try to talk to them they don't seem to be interested in talking to me anymore :( i am feeling pretty depressed and lonely having no female companion in my life.
It's because you are not advancing. After 2 or 3 weeks? If a girl likes you, you have some time to lead thing to the next level. Whatever that level is for you - asking her to go out with you, maybe see a game, or just hang out.

If you want to have the same eye contact and whatever for more than 2 weeks, it becomes boring for the girl. Once you have that connection, you need to find a way to move it to the next level.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure