Need help getting myself together

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi gents,

No idea where to start. Got out of a 9mo with a girl who was perfect except not wanting to get married/family, etc.. No big, mutual parting of ways. My problem is getting back in the game/limitations in general. I live alone, 45 min away from friends who are all married with kids. Online game has been productive in the past, but not so much lately. Getting frustrated. Once i get a girl on a date im golden. Lately getting there has been the problem. Probably rusty admittedly, but for a while my mental state has been strong. Lately the lack of opportunity and limit of opportunity has been bringing me down. Outside of online i have zero means of meeting girls outside of solo, and while when i was in my mid 20s i did it on occasion, it wasnt enough to feel comfort with it. Im early 30s now and sit at home on the weekends more than not, hence why i am even writing this. I used to have a great female wing but since ive moved i have nothing to look forward to but work and netflix and it feels like a waste of my life. I have a million hobbies but they are mostly solo pursuits. A lot of game is maintaining that your are interesting. At this point id have to fake it and under scrutiny itd fall apart. Not even sure where to start. Im not unattractive ive been told, lost a few pounds lately but not ripped. My online profile gets compliments all the time. Im not swimming in girls though. At my age and situation id have to establish an entirely new circle of friends. Most of my co workers are same deal, married/kids. Need help here.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hi,

I would recommend reading the following books

"The Game" - Neil Strauss

"Mystery Method" - Mystery

These books can be purchased on amazon for a cheap

price and will help you get a start on where you need to

take direction in your life! Check them out!

Click here to get your FREE report now!