Be More Dominant - 3 Tips

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

In this post I'll give you a few tips on what it means to be dominant and how you can be more dominant. To become a more dominant man you first start with dominating yourself. Becoming more dominant starts with your own behavior.

This is true and it can be found in timeless quotes such as, “In order to lead others, you must first lead yourself.” If you want to become more dominant; which is what women desire, you have to wipe out any submissive sissy boy bullshit.

Now there are many ways to become more dominant, but I’m going to reveal what I’ve found to work best in my experience. Here are three ways to make you a more dominant and socially savvy man.

1.) Weight Lifting –

Lifting weights will not only increase your strength as an individual but change your life.

Lifting weights and progressively getting stronger strengthens your character and will make you feel and act stronger. And strong actions lead to strong results. Going to the gym and lifting weights is a great habit that will make you a more productive and dominant person.

2.) Selling Cars –

Being a car salesman taught me a lot about people and how to sell.
But one trait that you instantly develop selling cars is pure dominance.

You have no other choice but to be more dominant. When you sell cars at a quality car dealership you are making your living in a lions den. You are out on the hunt for a customer and a car deal to put food on the table and money in your pocket.

Getting a job selling cars is the ultimate path to manhood and will transform you into an attractive and dominant man, all while making good money along the way.

3.) Start your own business –

Running your own business could be summed up in one word: ownership. You are the captain of your own ship. And nothing screams dominance like saying, “I own my work, this is mine!” Starting your own business is empowering. Even if you fail in business you will be developing entrepreneurial skills that will serve you in the future.

Self-reliance and the desire to be financially independent are two traits of an entrepreneur. Carving out your own path in the world and getting paid for it is a freedom and responsibility that forces you to be more dominant.

You are not just working a job where you come and go. You are now the owner of your own business.

These are my three tips that will make you into an attractive man with an attractive lifestyle. Your behavior is at the core of what it is you want to achieve.