Fuck my life.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Fuck my life.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I cant go to the store without fear, i cant live without fear. When people look at me i twitch, now whenever my friends look at me I'll twitch and they'll look at me weirdly. I want to fucking change, I hate myself so much. Ill do whatever it takes. I already tried approaching random people on several occassions and doing weird shit in center square. Ive watched rsd videos for 3 years now. Nothing has changed. I started reading the power of now but I dont know how I should be using the information I recieve. I want to be different, its not about women now I just want to be at peace. Someone please guide me I dont want to be in the center of paranoia anymore, i cant even smoke weed with my friends without having a huge panic attack. Even though qeed creates paranoia i feel like if i am high constantly it will teach me to get out of that paranoia state to the fullest extent. Help me please. I have a whole summer to learn and will make sacrafices. My main goal is to be at peace and to stop twitching when felt like pressure is on me(even in my own house)/ getting out of my mind.
Im dying in my own bubble here and want to escape.
(I apologize if the grammar was shit im typing this on my phone)

Post subject: Re: Fuck my life.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:07 pm 
The Grand Puba

Pickup is not going to be your cure. Have you thought about therapy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
No, but my family revolves around therapists and they are all really shitty and bad at their jobs. I dont think they could pinpoint a solution. I honestly think puas which have studied meditation and solutions to get out of your mind would help me more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:36 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
No, but my family revolves around therapists and they are all really shitty and bad at their jobs. I dont think they could pinpoint a solution. I honestly think puas which have studied meditation and solutions to get out of your mind would help me more.
Pickup is not going to be your cure. Have you thought about seeing a good therapist?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I will look into it right now thanks an appointment is going to take anywhere between 2 weeks- 1 month, in the mean time do you recommend anything else. Even if the answer is a curve ball. Ill seriously do anything to "try" to get over this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:59 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
I will look into it right now thanks an appointment is going to take anywhere between 2 weeks- 1 month, in the mean time do you recommend anything else. Even if the answer is a curve ball. Ill seriously do anything to "try" to get over this.
You haven't been rejected enough to grow. You are scared and leaving the women for the men who embrace social liberation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

For what it's worth, look up any course on mindfulness in you area. And go see a good therapist. Bad ones abund, but there's a few good ones out there too.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You haven't been rejected enough to grow. You are scared and leaving the women for the men who embrace social liberation
How? I dont have a car and my school reputation will be at stake if I do this at my near by mall/ grocery store I've even heard of puas saying its a bad way to start off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:11 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
How? I dont have a car and my school reputation will be at stake if I do this at my near by mall/ grocery store I've even heard of puas saying its a bad way to start off.
Then give up, never heard of a worse excuse than this

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Im not even trying to game girls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:40 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Your not trying....period.

Stop making excuses. Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Don't worry about the judgment of your peers, fuck them. they aren't the ones wearing your skin.

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Not your family's fucked up lives. Choose consciously, choose wisely, and choose honestly. Choose happiness.

Your goal is not to look for sex or a woman but merely to look for and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it, and everything else in life.

Never be afraid to be loud, be afraid to have no voice. Never be afraid of the thoughts of others, be afraid of not being true to who you are. Your own style makes you who you are; don't adopt someone's you’re not.
Limits exist only in the mind!

The thing is, when you go out of your comfort zone and it works! There's nothing more satisfying. It develops self esteem the side effects of that are not giving a fuck.

Start with the basics, and push one more step every day.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Your not trying....period.

Stop making excuses. Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Don't worry about the judgment of your peers, fuck them. they aren't the ones wearing your skin.

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Not your family's fucked up lives. Choose consciously, choose wisely, and choose honestly. Choose happiness.

Your goal is not to look for sex or a woman but merely to look for and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it, and everything else in life.

Never be afraid to be loud, be afraid to have no voice. Never be afraid of the thoughts of others, be afraid of not being true to who you are. Your own style makes you who you are; don't adopt someone's you’re not.
Limits exist only in the mind!

The thing is, when you go out of your comfort zone and it works! There's nothing more satisfying. It develops self esteem the side effects of that are not giving a fuck.

Start with the basics, and push one more step every day.
I appreciate the long detailed text, it really opened my eyes. But you also said dont wait till everythings perfect and then you ended with start with the basics. Im trying to start with the basics 1)Finding myself-I am wondering why I twitch when under pressure.
Someone posted pickup isnt the cure and I agree thats why I started their. I want to rewire my brain but figure out why things went wrong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
why things went wrong
It was your upbringing. There you go. Now you know. All fixed. Move the fuck past it.

Step one. Get a nice hair cut.

Step two. Join a gym and work out with the passionate belief that it will save you above all else.

Ill PM the Basics to you.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:43 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The only way to get over fear is to confront it.

Sounds like you have anxiety. Best thing to do would be to find out why you're anxious.

"Always do what you're afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cut weed out of your life completely. Stop for at least 2 months and see what kind of effect that has.

I had major anxiety when I was smoking daily for years, when I stopped a big part of that went away.