Addicted to Female Validation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I feel like my whole day is based on how I look in the mirror, and how many women give me ioi's. While yeah, getting ioi's is always a mood booster - I feel useless without validation. Can someone give me steps to break away from this vicious cycle?

I have social anxiety and insecurities, and I'm working on decreasing them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:03 pm 
Read My Book

Strengthening your inner game is a process not a event. You ever lose or gain weight and you don't notice it in yourself but other people notice it? Thats because you see yourself every day and gradually change goes unnoticed when you can see your body every day.

Mentally changes are even more so.. Because unlike physical in which you only see when you look at yourself, you have to live with your mind at all times. So the changes it goes through are far less noticeable to you. You can see this if you've ever had a journal from years ago that you read. You probably were shocked at your thought process and can't remember how you got from point there to where you are now.

Inner game what inner game is.. Its all inside and you have to fix it for yourself from within yourself. I tell guys all the time, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your character, and your character becomes your destiny. You want to improve your insides? You have to begin thinking the thoughts you want to have as if they are already real. When you feel like " I need validation from other" tell yourself "Thats a lie. Im completely content with who i am. I only need validation from myself". It won't feel congruent with who you are today, but it will become true if done with consistency as time goes on.

Its all a state of being. Actors do this all the time when they get into " a new character" its a mental process they put themselves through to convince themselves they are something other than what they once were. You have to become a new character in the movie of life. Do it the way the actors do. Its all mental repetition. Convincing yourself over and over until you believe it.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com