Apologize

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Apologize
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am currently reading the book "models: attract women through honesty" and I am almost halfway through.
I love the concept and I love that it's not canned material, it's just pure inner game.
When Mark mentions that what gets girls attracted is not what you say, but more importantly, how you say it. He mentions that by being non-needing you improve on how to be yourself, and that you can train on being less needy by starting to being more vulnerable in a way that you are honest.
This got me thinking. I want to try something out, and I will write down how it went after, what I want to try out is to go to every girl that I know personally, that I have/had a relation with whether it be platonic or sexual, and tell them that I am sorry. Not in a "Please forgive me" way but more in a "I accept my moment of truth" way.
I will tell them I want to apologize for not being me sometimes
I will tell them I want to apologize for acting selfish and needy for attention
I will tell them I want to apologize for not thinking what they would have wanted from me and just thinking what I craved from them
And finally I will tell them that I want to apologize for hurting them and not caring about it until now

This is something I will start doing tomorrow. I won't say I am sorry without intention. I will grow the balls to tell them I am sorry for all the things I should have already made up for. I think by doing this I will improve my way of talking to girls and how to put intention to what you are saying.
I didn't only get this idea from reading this book, but also because last weekend a girl that goes in my class that I know relatively well threw a party. I went there and then slept there. She was very drunk and I was just a bit high but i didn't have anywhere to sleep so I slept in the same bed as the her. While we were laying there trying to sleep (it was like 4 a.m.) I notice how she put her leg (with shorts) on me. Stupid horny me was thinking "hell yeah, maybe If I just go caveman on her she'll start to get aroused and maybe I'll get something out of this". We didn't have any sexual connection before so now that I write about it, it sounds so stupid and predictable where this would go. I started to massage her leg and looked at her while she slept hoping for her to wake up and start to make out with me. Of course that didn't happen because why would she want to? She did wake up, but not aroused. She had an ashamed look on her face while I was looking at her and massaging her leg. She quickly face palmed herself as if she fucked up and quickly closed her eyes again. I went up from the bed, put my clothes on, and went home almost directly.
What were I thinking? That was almost rape! Now when I saw her at school it was akward as fuck. It was then that I decided to tell her that I was sorry, and the rest of the girls that I knew.
What are your guys thoughts on this? Should I do it? Feel free to riprove me although I learned that what I did was disrespectful and idiotic. I am still determined to do this. A lot of you guys will surely think I will do this for myself and to cover what I did by merely saying I am sorry, but no, I am doing this because I deserve to feel ashamed over what I did against these women and because I can learn a lot from their responses.

Greetings SirCoin

Post subject: Re: Apologize
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:54 pm 
King Among Mortals

I want to apologize to all mankind.

No I don't I fucking never look back.

Don’t be a part of this Apology Generation! Be a damn man and hold your head up high.