Narcissism, Pride, Confidence.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I am awesome. So are you. We all are.
We're all worth a damn and don't every fucking forget that.
Don't ever feel like anyone is better than you or think is horrible one dimensional terms like better and worse.

For starters the girls I like may just not be the type you're into. Oh, well, this is life. My favorite color is Red and it's not for everyone.

What's the point of this post?
Well there's a thing I do very often that helps me out in everything in life, including but not limited to my social life. This is telling myself that I'm fucking awesome. I think about sounds I create from a piano when I sit down and play it, how very great I am at coming up with plans on the spot, my creativity, how I have a shit ton of hobbies, etc.. My work ethic, whatever.

I'm awesome and I wont ever let myself forget it. This keeps my confidence high and I don't 2nd guess my actions as much. Being sure of yourself is always attractive. Being unsure and 2nd guessing shit is just as little fun for those around someone like that as it is for the one doing it.

Granted, no one is perfect.
Acting like you are makes you a narcissistic douche and while that's definitely more attractive than someone unsure of themselves it's definitely got it's downfalls and will start to piss others off.

What I personally do it think of all the things I excel at and use these as a basis to remind myself that I'm an amazing individual. I'd also like to note that I've been diagnosed with major depression disorder and this is also something I do to fight off those feelings.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Keep on being Awesome, man!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
I am awesome. So are you. We all are.
We're all worth a damn and don't every fucking forget that.
Don't ever feel like anyone is better than you or think is horrible one dimensional terms like better and worse.

For starters the girls I like may just not be the type you're into. Oh, well, this is life. My favorite color is Red and it's not for everyone.

What's the point of this post?
Well there's a thing I do very often that helps me out in everything in life, including but not limited to my social life. This is telling myself that I'm fucking awesome. I think about sounds I create from a piano when I sit down and play it, how very great I am at coming up with plans on the spot, my creativity, how I have a shit ton of hobbies, etc.. My work ethic, whatever.

I'm awesome and I wont ever let myself forget it. This keeps my confidence high and I don't 2nd guess my actions as much. Being sure of yourself is always attractive. Being unsure and 2nd guessing shit is just as little fun for those around someone like that as it is for the one doing it.

Granted, no one is perfect.
Acting like you are makes you a narcissistic douche and while that's definitely more attractive than someone unsure of themselves it's definitely got it's downfalls and will start to piss others off.

What I personally do it think of all the things I excel at and use these as a basis to remind myself that I'm an amazing individual. I'd also like to note that I've been diagnosed with major depression disorder and this is also something I do to fight off those feelings.
Hi Chime!

I've really enjoyed reading your post, because I've realized that you're fully focused on doing only the things that matter to you and your overall happiness. In short, you're firmly focused on fulfilling your true passions through all the hobbies and other activities that make you feel awesome.

I'd just like to encourage you to maintain and nurture that focus, because it not only helps make you feel truly happy and awesome but also protects you from getting stuck in doing the things that you don't really enjoy and that don't really matter to your true happiness on earth.

What I'm trying to point out here is the fact that there're so many guys who end up in the pickup arts community desperately wanting to learn how to attract and pick up women while at the same time not really knowing what truly matters to their happiness and what their true passions are. As a result, they end up being an easy target of those offering them or seducing them into many different kinds of things that don't truly matter to their happiness and fulfilment on earth. What happens next is that they desperately accept these things for granted all because they're seduced to believe that such things are what will make them feel happy and awesome.

As the result of the latter, these guys often end up falling victim to many forms of anxiety disorders, obsessions and addictions.

This is exactly how I ended up being a hardcore sexual and seduction addict suffering from two most common and most dangerous personality disorders characteristic of men who're madly obsessed with picking up and having sex with countless women, and they are narcissistic and borderline personality disorders.