Inner Game Crisis

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Inner Game Crisis
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello all you amazing people. I've had a big realization and need to share it with you. I really need some wisdom guys, I want to crush this once and for all. 

I'm a performer, I'm on stage quite a lot. So I have to be in people's view. To get to the point, I feel I can't live with myself or be atpeace because of the way I look. I'm a normal person, a handsome guy but I have insecurities. I'm a bit* overweight and I'm short so I put lifts in my shoes which can make them look a bit odd at times. It's serious guys, I can't sleep at night sometime because I'm in constant disappointment and uncomfortable.

I don't game much do I don't have women in my life, I feel they'll reject me because of my image.

I just don't feel comfortable being myself. I feel unimportant and have no power.

Post subject: Re: Inner Game Crisis
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm a performer,
What sort?
Quote:
I don't game much do I don't have women in my life, I feel they'll reject me because of my image.
It's only because you don't try.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm a musician! In a rock band, I'm leading it.

Heywood, thanks for your comment, man. What would you suggest I do to heal from this

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm a musician! In a rock band, I'm leading it.

Heywood, thanks for your comment, man. What would you suggest I do to heal from this
I would think that would be an easy position to put yourself in as far as a volume of women? Girls are naturally attracted to guys who already have a lot of "social proof."

Start with your core beliefs and values Bro.

If you start off from the mental place that you are an amazing guy, and that you don’t need a partner (or anyone else for that matter) to validate you, then you are on the right track. The woman you become attracted to becomes important for you, but not necessarily 'everything'. You don’t depend on her to make you feel important, or like a man, or even loved, because those things are already part of you. Therefore as a man you would still be capable of rational thought, and capable too of knowing that your relationship MAY come to an end, but you know that wouldn’t be the end of the world, because you are a slick enough person to find someone else worthy of your affection.

Don't be afraid of rejection either.
Of course, rejection is hard: No one wants to feel like they're inadequate in any way, and being rejected makes us feel that way. But being rejected is part of life.
Don't put all your hopes and dreams in a single girl. Maybe put a little hope on her after you've put your dick in her, if you get that far. Even then it’s sketchy, but it's probably stupid to do so before then.
If you're not being rejected some of the time, you're not trying. Normal guys get rejected all the time. Your not a normal guy, you sir are a rock star. If you're not being rejected, you're not putting in the effort.

Your limits exist only in the mind!