Intent + Action = Results

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Intent + Action = Results.

This is a basic formula, but one that so many people overlook. In order to succeed, you really only need two things. The ability to imagine what is that you desire to achieve, and the willingness to take action within the real world in order to transform your intention into a concrete and tangible reality.

Let's use an example here. Simon and Brad both want to start dating attractive women, because they are both tired of being single and spending their nights alone. Simon spends his nights reading seduction forums, writing down lines to say and techniques to implement. Simon spends his days checking out the beautiful woman he sees throughout the day, however Simon is not willing to take action. Simon believes that if he can just find that one line or technique women will start automatically flocking to him. Simon goes home alone.

Brad, however, understands that he requires both an intent and the ability to take action in order to achieve what he desires. Although Brad doesn't have the time to read seduction forums or memorise lines and techniques, Brad is confident in his ability as a man to attract a woman. He is a man after all, and (most) women enjoy the company of men within their lives. Brad sees a pretty lady pass him by as he is heading to the bus stop, and Brad is overcome with the feeling that he should approach her. Brad realises that this is his gut instinct indicating to him that he should take action, and as a result Brad turns around and catches up to the girl. Brad excuses himself for interrupting her and says that "he couldn't help but notice just how gorgeous she looked as she walked by". The lady is flattered, and after a couple of minutes of small talk Brad has made plans to meet up with the lady later on that night. Brad goes home feeling like he has done himself proud by listening to his instincts and taking action.

What I am trying to say here is that you already posses everything you need to start succeeding with women. You don't need the lines, the techniques or any of that other stuff to start seeing the results you desire. What do you need, however, is the ability to envision the results you desire to see and understand the route you must take to achieve them. This route is action. We live in a casual world, where something cannot happen without something else acting upon it in order to change its state.

Let me break it down for you even further. Sit down, and ask yourself what it is you really want to achieve with women. Do you want a girlfriend, or do you want to have sex with numerous girls numerous times a week? Ensure your intent is clear. Know exactly what it is you want to achieve with all of your heart. You really need to desire it.

Next, understand what you must do to make that intent a reality. So you want a beautiful girlfriend who shares the same hobbies as you? Start frequenting areas where you could potentially meet a girl like that. When you see a girl who catches your eye, talk to her. Go say hi. You've just taken action, and I can guarantee if you keep taking action then you will see results. It's the same if you want to sleep with numerous women a week - any time you see a women who inspires a feeling of 'take action, now' with you, approach her. Say hi, I thought you looked cute so I wanted to come and meet you. You will see the results you desire.

People need to understand that creating your ideal reality is not hard. You just need to be willing to take full responsibility for both your thoughts and your actions. If you can do this you will achieve great things.

Remember, intent ad action. Combine the two, implement them properly and you will succeed.

Ever thought that there has to be more to life than what I am currently experiencing? Check out my blog Live as the Hero. Live as the Hero is a self-improvement blog with an emphasis on spiritual growth and lifestyle creation through deep introspection.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:33 pm 
Dedicated Member

I agree with this. You need to know what you want so you know (or at least have a much better idea) of you must do to achieve that and take action. Even if you "fail", you are gaining feedback on what you must do next time. Either change the approach or try a completely different strategy, but at least you have a better sense of where you are going and what you must do to get there.