A Pua depression !

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: A Pua depression !
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello all

a lot happened during those last 2 years since i began my story as an enthusiast and very motivated Pua, a lot of things happened i had a lot of fun doing this , but after a certain amout of time and since noticing that my life is not going the way i wanted it to be i started loosing my motivations for doing anything including picking up girls .

i feel like a damaged person and that's all because of my failure at certain aspect of my professional and private life... and most importantly because i feel like living in a country where people behave , think and do in a different manner than how i do. i live in a north african muslim country i feel that i don't belong to here ( i am still trying to move out wth no success yet )

i wonder now since i am starting from 0 again , the most important to get my self confidence back is fixing the real problems i have and working harder for my life goals even if it implies almost no game , or continuing my game learning from 0 again without fixing those problems, anyway i had to share this with someone else so i can feel better.

what's your thoughts !

Post subject: Re: A Pua depression !
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Which North African country are you from exactly? (if you don't mind telling that)

I can feel you bro. It can get frustrating to sarge in a Muslim country. But you say that your problem is more professional life and private life. A little bit more elaboration on this one so that one may help?

Are you having problem with picking up girls or career life/job ?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Which North African country are you from exactly? (if you don't mind telling that)

I can feel you bro. It can get frustrating to sarge in a Muslim country. But you say that your problem is more professional life and private life. A little bit more elaboration on this one so that one may help?

Are you having problem with picking up girls or career life/job ?

Hello bro

i live actually in Morocco , it's not about the game but about not getting along with people, yes you might say that there are different kinds of girls the ones who are conservative the ones who are open minded but all in all the value of a person is not really determined by the personality but mostly from a materialistic point of view ... i feel that i get a long with someone only if those people are from a different country i feel different maybe that's why

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Unfortunately, some people judge you for your race, religion, ethnical background, even looks etc, NOT only in Morocco but anywhere else in the world. The proper solution would obviously be to move out as soon as you can. But in the meantime, try to "put up" with those people. Find the ones who have similar mindset as you. Now this one is a bit difficult when you are an odd one out in the crowd. But I'm sure there'll be at least one person who has similar values as you?
And lastly, don't take it personally if people are materialistic. As it is said "We can not control the circumstances that are given to us, but we can control How we React to them."
Best of Luck bro.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
Hello all

a lot happened during those last 2 years since i began my story as an enthusiast and very motivated Pua, a lot of things happened i had a lot of fun doing this , but after a certain amout of time and since noticing that my life is not going the way i wanted it to be i started loosing my motivations for doing anything including picking up girls .

i feel like a damaged person and that's all because of my failure at certain aspect of my professional and private life... and most importantly because i feel like living in a country where people behave , think and do in a different manner than how i do. i live in a north african muslim country i feel that i don't belong to here ( i am still trying to move out wth no success yet )

i wonder now since i am starting from 0 again , the most important to get my self confidence back is fixing the real problems i have and working harder for my life goals even if it implies almost no game , or continuing my game learning from 0 again without fixing those problems, anyway i had to share this with someone else so i can feel better.

what's your thoughts !
Hi Neox00,

Your situation is very familiar to me because I've gone through exactly the same kind of experience.

Like you I also thought that picking up women was a lot of fun when I was getting started in the game.

But as time was passing by, I eventually started to feel as if I was constantly forcing myself to go out to just pick up new random women. And, I kept forcing myself to do so for years because I had initially mistaken my goal of wanting to become a pua for my true passion.

I kept forcing myself into picking up random women until the day when a sudden, severe approach anxiety struck me so much that I started to feel as if I was going completely mentally sick. I started to feel as if I was completely losing myself.

By the way, since I have lately posted a number of articles on these forums where I clearly described my painful story and also warned of the risks of continuing with the game under the condition of feeling a severe anxiety and pressure around meeting women, I'll share with you the links to a couple of posts that I either originally created myself or replied to.

a) The link to the post titled "Severe social anxiety help needed" that I've lately replied to.

b) The link to the post that I've originally created myself that's titled "Feeling under unnecessary pressure when going out! Why?"

c) The link to my post titled "Neurotic around women? 2 Reasons You Should Stop It Now!!"

Finally, what I suggest that you do to get in the right direction in your life is definitely fixing the real problems you have and working harder for your life goals even if it implies almost no game.

Hope you find my thoughts helpful.

Bruno