Orgasm without clitoral stimulation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hello guys!

I've been with my gf for 7 months now and I haven't been able to make her cum without clitoral stimulation. I would like to improve this and hear advice from the ones who can achieve this or if anyone could recommend me GOOD books on how to make a woman orgasm WITHOUT fingers I would really appreciate it.

I'm not interested in content about how to make a woman orgasm with oral sex and finger stimulation but rather on how to actually make my girl orgasm with my penis.

Thank you all in advance :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 pm 
English Muffin

Send her my way

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You were really helpful

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You were really helpful

Just read a book called "She comes first"
It was pretty good...it focuses on clitoral orgasms and explains the differences and what not

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for your answer. I've read the book and although it's pretty informative, it focus almost only on achieving the female orgasm by oral sex. I'm looking for information on doing it during intercourse :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

anyone?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:46 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Send her my way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dragula, I'm asking for help not trying to give anyone an opportunity to be funny nor braggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:27 pm 
The Grand Puba

Send her my way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:28 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Send her my way
+1

Tag team

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:09 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Look OP. Once you put your penis in her vagina, you will naturally be hitting on her clitoris. Likewise, it is so much easier to make a woman cum via a vaginal orgasm if you let her cum first 3-4 times via her clitoris.

I repeat. Let the woman cum first via clitoral stimulation. You can rub your penis on her clit for a long time without putting it in even when she begs you to put it in. When her entire body quivers and she's having involuntary stomach spasms 3-4 instances in a row, then you put your dick in. Angle your penis head upwards and pound her fast and hard at her upper vaginal wall (the g-spot). While you're doing this, rub your hand on her pussy so her upper vagina is sandwiched between your palm and your penis head.

Again, let her cum first via clitoral orgasm and THEN you give her the gift of vaginal orgasm. Some women have poorly developed g-spots and the technique I described above won't work on those women. If that doesn't work, pound her cervix instead. However, a few women find this painful. Bottomline is: Try those 2 first. When she doesn't cum on those, explore the insides of her vagina. Concentrate on pounding one spot per instance. The wrong way to do this is, is to jump off from one spot to the next in less than 30 minutes.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for taking your time to answer me.

It happens that the only times I've made her cum was when she was lying down in her stomach and I was on top of her while she stimulated her clitoris and even that doesn't always work, it even seems to be loosing efectiveness lately. It's frustating to have a gf you can't pleasure as much as you want and I want her to orgasm as much as I do.

I've made other girls orgasm in the past but I just haven't figured out yet what to do with my current gf.

When you say to rub her clit and then put my dick in, you mean doing it in missionary position? You said to hit her G-Spot, but you also said to make her have a clit orgasm first. Am I supposed to make her have a clitoral orgasm just by rubbing my dick?

I'm willing to try everything that anyone with more experience than I has to advise me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:31 pm 
English Muffin

Send her my way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:35 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

1. Give her a clit orgasm first. One technique to do this is to rub your penis on her clit while she's still wearing panties.

2. Once you have achieved that, give her another clit orgasm by eating her pussy. Suck on the clit. Rotate your tongue at the hole. No finger banging.

3. Place two pillows by her butt so her pussy is raised upwards to meet your cock.

3.1 Insert penis angling it upwards.

3.2 Do not move penis yet inside. Rub her clit with your thumb.

3.3 Let her gyrate her hips on your cock BUT do not move your penis yet.

3.4 Continue until she has her third clitoral orgasm.

4. Bang her upper vaginal wall fast and hard with 50 thrusts (as fast and as hard as you can without cumming.)

5. Next, bang her slowly with 10 thrusts while putting pressure on her pussy with your palm so her upper vaginal wall is undulating on your penis head while you're pounding the upper part of her insides.

6. When you're done with those 10, bang her fast and hard again at her upper vaginal wall. This time, do 100 very rapid thrusts. Pound her pussy to the rhythm of Highway Star by Deep Purple.

7. When you're done with that, bang her slow again. This time double the 10 to 20. Put pressure on her pussy with your palm rubs while you're hitting her upper insides with your cock.

8. Escalate the progression with the above pattern. 50-10, 100-20, 150-30, 200-40, 250-50 and so on.

Hint: The pillows are crucial for angling efficiency.

Let us know if this works out. If it doesn't work out, you'll need to pound her cervix.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:29 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
1. Give her a clit orgasm first. One technique to do this is to rub your penis on her clit while she's still wearing panties.

2. Once you have achieved that, give her another clit orgasm by eating her pussy. Suck on the clit. Rotate your tongue at the hole. No finger banging.

3. Place two pillows by her butt so her pussy is raised upwards to meet your cock.

3.1 Insert penis angling it upwards.

3.2 Do not move penis yet inside. Rub her clit with your thumb.

3.3 Let her gyrate her hips on your cock BUT do not move your penis yet.

3.4 Continue until she has her third clitoral orgasm.

4. Bang her upper vaginal wall fast and hard with 50 thrusts (as fast and as hard as you can without cumming.)

5. Next, bang her slowly with 10 thrusts while putting pressure on her pussy with your palm so her upper vaginal wall is undulating on your penis head while you're pounding the upper part of her insides.

6. When you're done with those 10, bang her fast and hard again at her upper vaginal wall. This time, do 100 very rapid thrusts. Pound her pussy to the rhythm of Highway Star by Deep Purple.

7. When you're done with that, bang her slow again. This time double the 10 to 20. Put pressure on her pussy with your palm rubs while you're hitting her upper insides with your cock.

8. Escalate the progression with the above pattern. 50-10, 100-20, 150-30, 200-40, 250-50 and so on.

Hint: The pillows are crucial for angling efficiency.

Let us know if this works out. If it doesn't work out, you'll need to pound her cervix.
And remember...Have fun with it! :wink: