Enjoying your life and being happy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's really important to find your passion in life and your true purpose (whatever you really feel is your true purpose) and to work intensely on your goals once this has been decided. Because it gives you an inner foundation of happiness that girls will find VERY attractive. On the other hand if you're miserable because you can't stand your job, this will tend to fuck up your state and make you unattractive. Also try to find anything that will help you enjoy your life because this also makes you more attractive. But it has to also be something that at the same time won't mess up your life by doing things such as wasting too much of your time or messing up your health. So right now I am just getting my enjoyment from my work, which is fun for me because I have passion for it. I mainly just spend my time working on my business and working on pickup anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:19 am 
Dedicated Member

Totally true. When you have purpose, you have also clarity and that will also allow you to be more present and enjoy the moment, which will put others at ease and enjoy being around you.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
It's really important to find your passion in life and your true purpose (whatever you really feel is your true purpose) and to work intensely on your goals once this has been decided. Because it gives you an inner foundation of happiness that girls will find VERY attractive. On the other hand if you're miserable because you can't stand your job, this will tend to fuck up your state and make you unattractive. Also try to find anything that will help you enjoy your life because this also makes you more attractive. But it has to also be something that at the same time won't mess up your life by doing things such as wasting too much of your time or messing up your health. So right now I am just getting my enjoyment from my work, which is fun for me because I have passion for it. I mainly just spend my time working on my business and working on pickup anymore.
Bravo! You've said it awesomely. I'd just like to add another benefit of identifying your true passions and committing to fulfilling them from the perspective of somebody who's ended up being a seduction and sexual addict suffering from the symptoms of narcissistic and borderline personality disorders.

The enlightening epiphany that struck me soon after recovering from all my sexual addictions is this:
"If I had been firmly focused on pursuing my true passions in the first place, I probably would have never ended up as a mentally disordered sexual addict, because once you’re fully focused on your top passions and dreams, you’re so happy and fulfilled that no distractions and no negative external factors can prevent you from enjoying a healthy and empowering life."

On that note, I think that so many people all over the world get addicted to different bad things because they haven't dedicated themselves to doing what truly matters to their happiness and fulfilment on earth. As a result, they get stuck in doing what doesn't really matter to their happiness and fulfilment because they become an easy target of those offering them or seducing them into the things that don't truly matter to their happiness and fulfilment.

Bruno