How to make it fun

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: How to make it fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys. I need some advice. I have realized my biggest problem I have right now with first contact and opening. I don´t enjoy this phase. And not because of anxiety and other stuff. I don´t enjoy it because of how uncertain energy investment it is. I dont like notion of investing all that conversation energy, being interesting and funny, thinking about what should I do and shouldn´t, when there is high probability of no result at all. Don´t you feel sometimes same way as I do?

I know, with practice and routining, this phase comes smooth and easy later, right? The better you are, more results you get, and more fun it become.... But right now...

Have been thinking, best result are, when you enjoy proces itself. When you just walk path, having fun, and everything come itself. But i dont have it yet. Especially when there is no guarantee of geting anything back. Do you have any advice? Is here anyone with same problem as I have, or had same problem? :-)

Thanks for advice guys.

Post subject: Re: How to make it fun
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey there,

I totally understand what your saying - I went through that for about 2 months 4 years ago.
It feel's like there is so so much at stake and that I could be wasting my energy pointlessly.

That most annoying thing I found during that time is that she ( who ever it was ) sometimes picked up on it.

So how did I get past it? How did I transition to actually having fun opening and approaching?

The answers simple. So so simple. Firstly well done for all the approaches and openers you have already done so far.
It took gut's and your steaming ahead by just taking those first steps even if you don't enjoy it - so please give your self a big pat on the back ( english saying - just means you say well done to yourself ) for that.

I transitioned from that place of not enjoying it to finding it just naturally was fun by doing just one thing.

I approached everybody. Yes everybody - no matter who it was. Where ever I was. I used it as a reflex for seeing someone. I would see someone then approach - literally as soon as I could.

I did this everyday for 5 week's.

Then I took it further. I stopped using any openers at all. I just went up to people normally and got to know them. Finally I looked at how to give them a good time, when they were enjoying it I saw that it was easy to approach anyone regardless of what I say and do. Then it became effortless.

The main thing is take off the pressure you put on yourself for particular results. You don't want to have results push you into a place that your not enjoying.

After your approach muscle is built up strong - like Trojan strong. Then you can bring in the line's again.
Social dynamics is less about what you say - it's more about how you respond and how you move.

I would totally recommend using KING game. When you use KING game or ALPHA dynamics it mean's the approach is actually wanted by the group. I always focus on groups - it's easier for you to bring the fun vibes into a larger group. For example if your at a bar - you can open a group by bringing some wired shot's and saying let's play a game. People are out to have fun - so get social and you will be the one who has that as who they are.

You can do it bro! Always area's that we find seem like weaknesses get switched into our greatest strengths. That's what you will do - I can feel it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for long advice and support, really apreciate it. I think there may be also one good reason why I just stress so much about having no guaranted result. I havent get laid for three months and have no oportunity right now. And we all know how this work, more stressed you are, more you push, worse results you get. If I will have at least time to time bed fun, I would enjoy just opening and flirting much more I think. You know, no need to stress.

Question for opening everyone. So you opened everyone on streets, shops, corners of your flat (if you dont live in house ;), fitness centrum etc? . How you open for example big, mean looking, muscular guy or someone who is definitely not in good mood?

So this method helped you not care much about results and enjoy proces itself?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:05 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
How you open for example big, mean looking, muscular guy or someone who is definitely not in good mood?
I combat this, by interacting with happy females instead.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
How you open for example big, mean looking, muscular guy or someone who is definitely not in good mood?
So you aproach mainly women with happy expression in good mood. Even on street etc.? :-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:32 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So you aproach mainly women with happy expression in good mood. Even on street etc.? :-)
Streets have girls too, Yeah.

I simply don't talk to the angry roid head males, because that could possibly be a waste of time if the goal is to meet a girl, don't you think?