Energy Levels - Brooding and Boring

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How to do I start becoming the person I want to be?

I've always been a shy and socially-awkward guy, really quiet at school, though some reason some girls did like me... I've definitely improved since coming older (I'm 25), and since I started working on a Customer Service Desk last year (I was a last minute replacement, other candidate pulled out after one day).

Yet I still find it hard to keeping my energy levels up high enough to attract girls. I still find it difficult smiling, especially outside - my face when I'm at home is neutral/happy, but as soon as I step outside, I have this constant scowl I find difficult to remove - I have resting-asshole-face and I'm not pretty enough to get away with it. I've always been told I should smile more. I'm not the most attractive dude on the planet, but I know at least one women like the look of me, when I do smile, that is until I open my mouth. The only open attention I get is from mature women I don't find attractive and gay men...

I'm good at my job, but when I get a customer who makes jokes and offers light-hearted conversation, I find it very difficult keeping up with the same level of enthusiasm, I kill moods with people I don't know with my awkwardness. I feel like I'm missing out on the perfect opportunity to improve my game with my job, I feel like it's becoming harder and harder for me to give a fuck about trying to make people like me, it's like a downward spiral I'm finding it hard to escape.

I'm genuinely surprised by past experiences of girls wanting to get to know me etc, even without trying, and I feel like I'm missing out on so much pu$$y if I wasn't such sombre, serious bastard all the time. I just don't see myself becoming this outgoing, funny dude that I need to become to get the girls I want.

My profile picture on Tinder; http://imgur.com/z3iqOaO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:53 pm 
English Muffin

I understand you want to use your work to your advantage, it can be a good idea. But it's not the trenches.

How many girls do you approach that you find attractive per week?

You just can't get enough reps and you have to tread carefully when meeting girls at work, cold approach is raw, it gives you permission to push the boundaries. Once you have experienced the trenches. Meeting girls in work like would be quite effortless sometimes.

It's a shame my current job doesn't involve the public. It could be dangerous for me if I worked as a perfume salesman. But that's only because have built my foundation that was made from trench experience.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:24 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
I'm genuinely surprised by past experiences of girls wanting to get to know me etc, even without trying...
These girls should be your primary target demographic. You can easily convert these girls once you have hurdled approach anxiety and escalation anxiety. Why should these girls be your primary sarging demographic?

1. You don't need to learn to be funny.

2. You can act the way you act now and still they are attracted to you.

However, I'm not saying that you maintain the status quo. As Dragula said, you still need to work the trenches so you can f-close several types of girls from different age ranges, different social classes, different educational levels and background, and so on.

What I'm saying is that start sharpening what's working for you right now so you can build momentum in your confidence, then you try improving the other aspects of your personality that you want.

Oh, start working out. Exercise will help you feel better and project a happier, sexier vibe.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html