I dont know what s wrong with me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi people! New here, seems like a great place :) !

I really dont know if this is the right forum to post this, but the thing is, i dont know whats wrong with me! I ve never been with a girl so far (although im quite young), and i think that might be a part of whats holding me back and keeping my confidence low. Nevertheless here s the strange thing: im kind of an extrovert, i have loads of friends, male and female, i can talk to girls (i dont stutter, im not awkward) although im not good at approaching them (that might be another thing), but once i get the conversation going im able to keep it going. I ve been told im good looking (but i look like SHIT in photos, which sometimes gets me down a little bit) often,but i see myself as an ugly/okish guy. Often i overthink things too much maybe.. i dont know.. Anybody got some advice?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:34 pm 
The Grand Puba

Being an extrovert and being a man that can seduce women are two different things. I'm willing to bet that you are a friendly/outgoing guy, but you don't flirt with women. I'll take it to the next step, that you hope that a woman would give you a clear signal that she's interested in you. That's not how it works if you really want to start being good with women. You need to build actual attraction. There are different methods on doing it, but since you're an extrovert it'll probably be easier to find one that works for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Being an extrovert and being a man that can seduce women are two different things. I'm willing to bet that you are a friendly/outgoing guy, but you don't flirt with women. I'll take it to the next step, that you hope that a woman would give you a clear signal that she's interested in you. That's not how it works if you really want to start being good with women. You need to build actual attraction. There are different methods on doing it, but since you're an extrovert it'll probably be easier to find one that works for you.
Bro that was spot on! hahaha...i might try something out that works, but since im kinda new at this id apreciate some advice on any method you have! If it doesnt work ill try something else, any good flirting tips would be great, thanks mate.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Bro that was spot on! hahaha...i might try something out that works, but since im kinda new at this id apreciate some advice on any method you have! If it doesnt work ill try something else, any good flirting tips would be great, thanks mate.
Truthfully, my style revolves around not caring. I used to open girls with canned stuff and that rarely got me anywhere except for being humored. When I started introducing myself and then learning how to have real conversations and letting women know that I thought they were attractive, my success jumped up significantly. Then I realized that the opener doesn't matter as long as I'm not rude (in most cases), because my only real goal is to catch their attention in order to start a conversation and flirt with them. I'll open girls now just by going "Psst" and being obnoxious about it and then dial it down and be charming after we start talking. The thing is that you make attraction known. If you see that she's engaged while you flirt with her, just keep escalating until you pull her into your personal space.

My best advice for flirting is always have strong eye contact, kino, and get her talking about her feelings on things(change your expressions to match the feelings she's describing about any topic). If you can make her laugh...that's a bonus for you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks man, really helpful stuff.