Setting SMART GOALS & Affirmations

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys,

BlackFrank here, what do I do to set myself up for success? Use SMART goals, hypnosis, affirmations and a whiteboard to plan my steps to greatness!

Setting SMART GOALS & Affirmations!?? Ask yourself… How is it possible that I don’t have it now?

It’s important to answer all the questions to obtain the most satisfactory results, these will help you write great affirmations..

1. Stated in the Positive – What specifically do you want?

2. Specify present situation – Where are you now? (associated)

3. Specify outcome – What will you see, hear, feel, etc. When you have it… As if now, Make compelling, Insert in the future, be sure the future picture is dissociated

4. Specify evidence procedure – How will you know when you have it?

5. Is it congruently desirable? – What will this outcome get for you or allow you to do?

6. Is it self-initiated and self-maintained? – Is it only for you?

7. Is it appropriately contextualized? – Where, when, how and with whom do you want it?

8. What resources are needed? – What do you have now, and what do you need to get your outcome? Have you ever had or done this before? Do you know anyone who has? Act as if you have it!

9. Is it ecological? – For what purpose do you want this? What will you gain or lose if you have it? what will happen if you get it? what won’t happen if you get it? what will happen if you don’t get it? what won’t happen if you don’t get it?
Setting SMART Goals and Affirmations are a great way of establishing and achieving your dreams, we have access to the tools required to help you achieve them.

Hit me up if you want help writing a few affirmations or want some help with your goals, I'm happy to help

Peace, FrankBlack

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]