"Pickup doesn't exist"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: "Pickup doesn't exist"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, I have a friend of mine who claims "There's not such thing like pickup. "it's numbers game', "Take shower and groome yourself", "Tell jokes". It is all common sense bullshit"

And I can't really come up with a sound argument against this- I just blabbered something about how pickup consists of outer and inner game and his examples only cover some of outer game aspects. How would you give an insight on pickup and explain that it is truly a transformational path instead of a bunch of techniques and theories?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Guys, I have a friend of mine who claims "There's not such thing like pickup. "it's numbers game', "Take shower and groome yourself", "Tell jokes". It is all common sense bullshit"
That's when you say "It is a numbers game" and pull out like 18 different girls numbers. But seriously. Don't tell him show him that it's a transformation path. While pickup does go a bit deeper than "outer and inner game" if I had to say something on the spot like that about pickup that might be how I would sound.

You could say that studying pickup has taught you to look at social interactions differently. Because in the end isn't that why most people come here, what they were doing before wasn't working or they kept missing out on certain pieces so they needed a new approach/help with that. As a by product it also teaches you that other aspects of your life are actually within your control you just have to have a open mind. At least that is what I think run with it as you will.

-KingLeonidas

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:06 pm 
Dedicated Member

KingLeonidas is right. The best way to prove it is to practice it and demonstrate through your transformation and progress. Some people have hardcore beliefs about certain topics and you might be able to sway them with logical arguments but the best way is to show it. You're goal shouldn't be able try and prove somebody wrong anyway but to better yourself for your own sake.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:27 am 

Was something wrong with the other, identical thread you created for this topic in another section?
pickup-doesn-t-exist-vt189989.html

Please use that. And do not post duplicates in the future.

Thanks.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]