Help me with some girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Help me with some girl
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi,

I need some help with some girl i've met 3 years ago.

We met at a show of some friends of mine that we all participate, about dance and there she was, it was certain that we have to hang out, you have that feeling that it just has to happen. But that girl had like 22 years old and she just wanted to have sex, with me with girls and everyone that shes interested in, including orgies, and shit, it's like "I was locked for years and now i want to discover the world and have all the fun i can have and do all the fetish", the cuties (not gorgeous) and nice and calm and smart girl i ever meet, so i separate things and go with it.

So we had some fun like 3 times and then she was like "i can't do that day, sry" (i have to admit that i was becoming a little obsessed to hang out with her like we were dating and she was starting a new job). So i just stopped talking to her absorbing that sad thinking on my own. For 3 years we didn't talk until we start playing a game online and sometimes she put some likes here and there on facebook, and this week I went to see her house and of course the intention was to fuk....and i knew that. I spend some time with her after on the bed and she told me that shes 25 and she has to calm down, she's feeling more adult and i was like ok. So i went back home with some sad feeling of unfulfilled in my life, that the sex its great but i need more, i wasn't satisfied and i was sad.

And now i can't take out from my head what she said about wanting to "calm down" and "starting to grow up". It's a shame that that girl doesn't want to date a guy, and now i don't know what to do, i feel like i want to tell her that, if she want's to have a serious life with some guy one day, to think in me, maybe who knows....

But i suck on dating and i don't know if it's wise to talk with her to go out, so i can have the opportunity to say something (if i can). i'm afraid i scare her away. it's to soon to say something to go out again? hes she going to think like "you want to out again?? take it easy, it was just some sex not a date"? I like her and i don't know how to deal with this situation.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

mh...

you know what?
sometimes we just get the wrong one...simple as that.

if she doesn't want why force her? then you need to consider that declare ur feelings is NEVER a good idea and it will always ruin all the things...

if you really need to, just keep going in a 'soft' way without let her know ur feelings, it wont work at all!

if i was in u i would keep try to invite her out,having sex with her but not hit on a serious story...then if it will happen well,otherwise...who cares and find another one, the planet is full of awesome women!

hope to gave u enough tips...

;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
mh...

you know what?
sometimes we just get the wrong one...simple as that.

if she doesn't want why force her? then you need to consider that declare ur feelings is NEVER a good idea and it will always ruin all the things...

if you really need to, just keep going in a 'soft' way without let her know ur feelings, it wont work at all!

if i was in u i would keep try to invite her out,having sex with her but not hit on a serious story...then if it will happen well,otherwise...who cares and find another one, the planet is full of awesome women!

hope to gave u enough tips...

;)
Thanks men, today she told me that she have a rule "never eat the same person more than 1 time at the same week" i was like wtf....forget about talking to her about anything else more serious. i have that anxiety feeling on my stomach, i don't know if it's good for me to keep having just sex with her, i want to but it sucks when we can't disconnect the feeling mode, sometimes i just don't want to feel things, i feel like a pussy.

But maybe i can try to just have sex with her until i find someone with a real brain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

But maybe i can try to just have sex with her until i find someone with a real brain[/quote]

you got it! :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
But maybe i can try to just have sex with her until i find someone with a real brain

you got it! :wink:[/quote]

lol Tks men ;)