A Rant About Work Ethic, Procrastination and other nonsense

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I’m having a really rough fucking day and don’t feel like doing anything productive even though I’ve made a commitment to write some sort article that could be of value for other people. So I’m pretty much forcing myself to get to the computer to write and yelling at myself to “just fucking do it you lazy cunt”. Get here and as I sit down I had no idea whatsoever to express, I’m just blank right now. But I will write something and I figured hopefully I’ll get something valuable out it. Which gave the idea of writing a little something on “Work ethic”.
Work ethic is one of the most difficult skills in life to mastery, in my opinion, because there will always be days, sometimes full weeks, of massive resistance to push through and just commit to your fucking plan! I have made a decision to try and produce as much shit as I fucking can this year because I’ve been so fortunate to have people around me who were pretty successful with pickup, entrepreneurship and fitness. They all helped me and now I’m the one to give this shit back to other people, but I really do feel like getting back to bed and just sleeping for a month or so. Still I’m here writing though, still I’m going out soon for 3-4 hours of daygame, still I’m hitting up chicks on text, still I went to the gym, still I’m making a fucking kale, spinach, green shit juice, still I’m eating lean meat and good fats and proper carbs all day. This is why I now am a fucking champ, I hook up with hot chicks, I’m ripped as fuck and my life is just fucking awesome at this point. Because there’s been so many days and weeks where I’ve felt shitty as fuck, tired, depressed and overall sick of it all. But I pushed through, sometimes immediately and sometimes after being schooled by my high-achieving friends. Bless them. 3-4 years ago my work ethic was absolute shit, smoked a whole lot of weed, hardly went to the gym, hit the clubs 1-2 a week without doing any approaches, I was a lazy bastard simply put. I transformed, I pushed through the fucking pain and now I’m super-productive all day, working on my goals actively 10+ hours every day, most days around 16-18 hours. I’m fucking killing this shit now, and I know there’s a lot of people out there also suffering from the agony of being ambitious but too lazy to make shit happen. When you want results really badly but you don’t get them, you can almost feel like suicide is an option. That was me at least. Eventually I decided to quit my lazy life and start over.
This post is to anyone out there who feel desperate to get the results they vision for themselves but don’t get because of a lack of execution. I hope this can inspire at least ONE lazy fuck to stop circle jerking, quit smoking, get new friends, get in shape and start rocking it with chicks!!

Here’s what I did. I was a total fuck-up, like REALLY FUCKING PATHETICS. Hung out with people who all they did was to smoke weed, do coke and complain about society. I also grew up with a mom hooked on heroin and a dad who made a living selling coke. I always wanted more out of life but somehow I managed to get myself hooked on weed, cigarettes, I drank a lot, almost got fat, dressed like a dork, no confidence, at one point I didn’t even have a single friend for 5 years (from 13-18 y/o). So I had a pretty hard road to travel, I man has it been hard. But so worth it, the rewards are so amazing I’ll make myself cry if I write about much longer, it’s so amazing in fact that there is nothing I want more than to find other guys as fucked up as I was and fucking drag them along into a new and exciting way of life. That’s why I write these articles, unfortunately my writing is not as good as my game so I don’t feel I’m getting through to people, but I have to a few and I’m also coaching some guys for free and to see them change and transform is the greatest thing ever.
Okay now I’m ranting, sorry guys, I get carried away talking about this. So back to the point:
You need to cultivate your work ethic, your need to TRANSFORM into something that are not today. A completely new being. And this is what I did:
I cut ALL TIES with my passed. Which means I moved to a new city and deleted everyone from my past, friends, mom, sisters, uncle etc. ALL GONE.
Then I made sure to get a new circle of friends that are fucking killers. Now I have 6 friends, fucking bad ass players, entrepreneurs, fitness experts and a chick friend who’s the best wingman in the world. This is fucking CRUCIAL to your success, get rid of dead weight in your life. This is step number fucking one!!!!
Another thing is I moved in with a dude who’s a massive fucking executor, entrepreneur, good game, in great shape. So we starting setting up goals of what to do each week, like meditate 20 min/day, not drink, go out 4 times a week etc etc.
For every time we broke one of these promises/goals, we’d pay the other guy money. And now small amount either.
Something else is I track every fucking hour of my day in a spreadsheet. I track what I’m doing, who I’m talking with, how much time I waste and my sleep. At the end of the week, my sheet should say that I’ve been working around 80 hours and done pickup around 30 hours. Gym around 5 hours. And the people I’ve been talking to should only be people who are people that support my goals, or in other words, part of my mastermind group aka DREAM TEAM.

Another point: STOP READING!!!!!!!!!
Tyler and Tai Lopez and all these guys talk about book so much. Great, personally I read 1-2 books every week. But most of you fucking retards read books to procrastinate in an intellectual way. You theorize instead of executing. For every one hour you read/watch videos you should spent about 100 hours doing the actual thing!

Last point: Key stone habits
There are some habits that are so powerful that just doing these the rest of your habits are pretty much done on autopilot. They aren’t completely universal, you’ll have to find them yourself (sorry), but here are mine:
Working out
Daygame
Nightgame
Counting all calories.

When I do these, the rest sort of follows, I just feel like I have to do the rest.

Hope this weird post could be of any help for someone!

peace