What i want or whats best?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello PUA' all around the world!!

I hope you all are having a great day or great night ;)

Anyway i would love if you can take the time to answer my question

So i feel like i've been going in circles

For years possibly

About who to 'Have fun' with or date or ask out etc

Ive been asking myself what do i really want, and my answer....

Is the best girl i can find or one that fit my personal attraction traits

Which is creative, outgoing, fun to be around, charming/inspiring, full of great energy, smart, know herself, good body, has great style and just a heart full of gold you can say (I know sounds chessy but im being honest)

Anyway ive notice me trying to find 'the best' or even my 'dream girl' isn't really working or possibly isn't even best for me
Because i am still a virgin about to be 19 on Monday (God that sounds so sad to me) even when the opportunities the past came to me but i never took them from fear of heart breaking or using them, i felt i can 'do better', or the girl i want wasn't interested in my back

So what do you think is best i do?!

Get some experience? Or keep aiming to get my 'one'? Or something else?

Sorry if its too much, as you can see why i would ask haha :mrgreen:

Thank you :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Your ego is getting in the way and is working with your brain to try to prevent you from feeling the pain of rejection or a breakup and also to keep things status quo.

You need to over-ride all of that.

That girl with the nice ass.... Don't you want to see it? Get out of the world of theory and into the world of taking action. Will you get rejected? Yes. Will you find that only a certain percentage of girls who you approach will be down to chill with you? Yes. Will it be worth it? Yes.

You will never find the 'one' for you if you don't get out there and meet and hang out with girls. So do that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Your ego is getting in the way and is working with your brain to try to prevent you from feeling the pain of rejection or a breakup and also to keep things status quo.

That girl with the nice ass.... Don't you want to see it? Get out of the world of theory and into the world of taking action. Will you get rejected? Yes. Will you find that only a certain percentage of girls who you approach will be down to chill with you? Yes. Will it be worth it? Yes.

You will never find the 'one' for you if you don't get out there and meet and hang out with girls. So do that.

I really liked your answer, different than other ones ive gotten in the past, thank you :]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

I really liked your answer, different than other ones ive gotten in the past, thank you :]
np bro :D