what makes someone cool and interesting?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ideally I would like people to think that I am cool and interesting but there is really nothing about me that would give anybody any reason to think this right now... I have recently had this realization and am now looking for things I can do to help me appear cool and interesting.
I am a former weed smoker who enjoys baking, but neither of those are very cool so I am looking for other things I can identify myself as. Perhaps a new hobby, or even something I can say I do that no one will challenge me on.

Any suggestions are welcome, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:51 pm 
The Grand Puba

It's not about the "what" that you do that's cool and interesting, it's about the passion for the things that you do that make you seem cool and interesting. Then learn how to express that passion by describing the emotional high that you get out of it so a person that listens to you talk about can feel it too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Cool people are generally very good at what they do. If you bake and can create extraordinary breads that taste and look good, word spreads out and you get invited to a lot of parties or events.

Think about all the cool people you know. They're extremely good at something: Manny Pacquiao, Gordon Ramsay, Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Oprah, Taylor Swift, Jesse Jane, Steve Jobs...

Be extremely good at something you really love to do and many people will consider you a cool person.

For example, I have above average cooking skills and a lot of people talk about how great tasting I cook this or that recipe. Likewise, I have above average (at least in my locality) martial arts skills and frat boys train with me when they see me train at the town plaza.

I usually get invited to parties and local events because a lot of girls and guys think I am cool. I also get consulting offers from people who think I am cool in running projects and doing digital marketing work. Some girls also hook up with me since they've heard from someone, somewhere that I'm a great lay.

Be very good at what you do whether it's work or play and your reputation as a cool person spreads around like wild fire.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Ideally I would like people to think that I am cool and interesting but there is really nothing about me that would give anybody any reason to think this right now... I have recently had this realization and am now looking for things I can do to help me appear cool and interesting.
I am a former weed smoker who enjoys baking, but neither of those are very cool so I am looking for other things I can identify myself as. Perhaps a new hobby, or even something I can say I do that no one will challenge me on.

You answered your own question brother...

If you yourself do not think you're cool, why would others?
If you don't consider yourself worthy of beautiful women, why would beautiful women like you?
If you don't consider yourself worthy of being successful in life, how will you be successful?

It all begins in your mind and ends there.

First off, get away from the computer. Turn facebook off and turn your phone off for a month. Then, start a new work out. Maybe try crossfit? Or MMA? Or Yoga. Then go and find all the things you find interesting - learn a language, travel the world, learn to dance, be seductive, be adventurous, have drive and most importantly - never tell a soul.

No one is born a certain way, we are all responsible for how we are perceived by taking control of the way we perceive ourselves.

Best of luck
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:

Being able to bake and cook is cool to a certain segment of girls.

What do you do when you have free time?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:36 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
...go and find all the things you find interesting - learn a language, travel the world, learn to dance, be seductive, be adventurous, have drive...
Definitely THIS.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The very fact that you want people to think you're cool is what's making you uncool.

Cool people don't need to be considered cool by others, they just are cool.

One of the basic traits of cool people is they don't live their life for someone else...they live
their life for themselves.

They aren't trying to impress people, they do things because they want to do them, and not
because they think others might like it.

As for how to be interesting part, if you want to be interesting, you don't necessarily need to
travel the world and do stuff like that (although I highly recommend it).

But you can develop an interesting way of thinking.

Develop a unique perspective on the world, and develop a way of describing it that gets people
thinking. Challenge the status quo of the thinking in the world.

For example: Challenge the thinking that you need to go to school, find a job, get married,
have kids, die... the usual outline of life.

If you can have a unique perspective on that, and talk to people about it, it will make you
more interesting.

But if you think that's not for you, then do interesting things. Think of something you always
wanted to do, but never did for some reason.

Maybe you wanted to visit China. Maybe you wanted to go to Mexico, or whatever.

Watch the movie "Bucket List", and create your own bucket list. Then start doing things one by one.

Being interesting and cool doesn't happen overnight, but in couple of months of doing what you
want to do, you'll be much more interesting.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure